CDN Election 2019

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
May 5: Scheer says a Conservative government would balance the books in five years

This is what concerns me: With the high in the TSX last April, and the inversion of the bond market (A 1 year bond pays more than a 10 or 20 year Bond ), which always signals recession, the only way to balance a budget with no gold is to eat all the children and grand children.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If the Establishment doesn't like the result will you be called thick and asked to vote again?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
When was Castro a South American leader?

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I said..........................................

I was QUOTING Sacha Trudope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont consider bloody handed Soviet Dictator Castro to be a South American leader..................................

then take it up with Sacha Trudope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course YOU MISSED THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That all the Trudopes love and admire ....................

vicious Soviet Dictators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Trudopes have REPEATEDLY TOLD US THIS FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You understand he's well out in front at the moment?

Well out front, though as the Incumbent the Liberals do have the advantage, and they did just try to bribe Canada with something like $15,000,000,000 of our own money, and they're taking the shortest election period (or close to it) as they legally can, and they'll hide from almost all debates where their record can be brought up (except for the one official debate in English that they can't hide from for the 75% of the Nation that speaks English, and two in French because....Quebec), and with the Greens & NDP imploding they can slurp up NDP seats in Quebec knowing they'll lose three Seats in MB & those in AB & Ralph in SK.

Polls are always questionable but I did take this from the Trudeau Media Fan-Site of the CBC even. 33.8 vs 33.8 is well out front. I get it. The math smells familiar.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Well out front, though as the Incumbent the Liberals do have the advantage, and they did just try to bribe Canada with something like $15,000,000,000 of our own money, and they're taking the shortest election period (or close to it) as they legally can, and they'll hide from almost all debates where their record can be brought up (except for the one official debate in English that they can't hide from for the 75% of the Nation that speaks English, and two in French because....Quebec), and with the Greens & NDP imploding they can slurp up NDP seats in Quebec knowing they'll lose three Seats in MB & those in AB & Ralph in SK.

Polls are always questionable but I did take this from the Trudeau Media Fan-Site of the CBC even. 33.8 vs 33.8 is well out front. I get it. The math smells familiar.

That's about where Trump is polling too, but the Yanks don't do first past the post and there's only two parties.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Take a poll, see which party can hide the Government Hospital scandal the best and put them in for good and stop the dog and pony show.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Closer to home and much more relevant, Manitoba is having its provincial election today. It could be a sample of which way the winds are blowing outside of the Vancouver/GTA/Montreal/Ottawa enclaves where the rest of Canada resides....and it's only six weeks before the Federal election.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Closer to home and much more relevant, Manitoba is having its provincial election today. It could be a sample of which way the winds are blowing outside of the Vancouver/GTA/Montreal/Ottawa enclaves where the rest of Canada resides....and it's only six weeks before the Federal election.
I don't know. Those Manitoba NDPers influenced Saskatchewan and Northern Ontario but no further that that, really.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
When one wears an A**hat(e), guess which way front is.
:)
All Nazis are backwards...not to mention full of fakenews.