Thuggery of the Left

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
racist questions your historical grounding.

historically a "prog' is anyone a racist wants to call one.

Like an N word.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
ya Walter is not really about to argue with anyone about anything.

he is more the single word observational racist.

the more he says the easier it is to see what an idiot he is.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ya Walter is not really about to argue with anyone about anything.
he is more the single word observational racist.
the more he says the easier it is to see what an idiot he is.
You lye a lot... like the way hitlary bleached her hard drives.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What methodology? Use a dictionary to find out what a fascist is.

I did. Even posted what they are here.

Fascism is an extreme right wing belief.

Alt-Right is extreme right wing beliefs.

Ergo, the Alt Right are fascists.

Even some Right wing types are fascists.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Fascism is not right wing and what is alt-right.

Willful ignorance isn't becoming, Walter.

"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5]"

You know what alt-right is. Don't be so effin stupid.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5]"
fascism noun
fas·​cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi- \
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
early instances of army fascism and brutality
— J. W. Aldridge
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

No mention of wing, just gubmint control.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

pretty sure you are starting to appreciate just how thick he really really is.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
THat description sounds exactly like the extreme left. DO you realize it is only far left countries that have fences to keep the citizens in?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
fascism noun
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
— J. W. Aldridge
SOunds like comunism. AKA Extreme left.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
fascism noun
Definition of fascism
— J. W. Aldridge

Oi...

Strain some more, Walter; you just might be able to shit out some sense yet.

See, Walter, there's a difference between the two of us.

You won't ever, ever accept any definition that puts fascism as right-wing alt-right. That's proven just by this convo alone.

But I WILL accept that there are alt-left/radical left morons in ANTIFA. I just don't see all libs - or progressives - as ANTIFA.

Nor do I think all right wing are fascists, or all alt-right.

Matter of fact, I hate throwing the word Nazi and Fascist around period. It's overused, it's twisted the real meanings of them and it's now an excuse to label people to hate.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
THat description sounds exactly like the extreme left. DO you realize it is only far left countries that have fences to keep the citizens in?

I think fascism can apply to both extreme ends, depending on how you look at the definition. Certainly you can make explanations to why fascism is extreme left or right.

That much I'll admit.

Actually think this might be the best source of what it is and the back and forth between fascism and nazism/communism, etc.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/fascism

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Probably. Extreme Right usually includes exterminations of whole ethnic categories.

It's one reason why I don't like using fascism and nazism and all that BS.

It is possible to find examples at both political ends, depending on your own personal stance politically. I think a centrist will see fascism and nazism on both sides of the spectrum but the more you go one way or the other, the more you tilt towards the opposite side being either/or.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's one reason why I don't like using fascism and nazism and all that BS.
It is possible to find examples at both political ends, depending on your own personal stance politically. I think a centrist will see fascism and nazism on both sides of the spectrum but the more you go one way or the other, the more you tilt towards the opposite side being either/or.
When you get right down to it there really isn't much difference in thought process between extreme right and extreme left.
Even the terms right and left are subject to abuse and missrepresentation. For example I am a fiscal conservative but I have no use for the religious wing nuts that are called social conservatives. At the same time I have zero tolorance for the extreme left that want to destroy our way of life. Or demand that someone else pay for their lifestyle which I guess is partly fiscal conservatism. I'm not against a social safety net, just the abuse of it.