Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Bee Gees - "You Win Again" (1987)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How many times do posters have to be told when posting from YouTube you delete the "s" off https? Idiots!

voix

May 5, 2019
Suomi
My belief in Music yep is normal music.
Das Leben wartet nicht with Eisbrecher.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How many times do posters have to be told when posting from YouTube you delete the "s" off https? Idiots!

Hey Walter- How many times did Locutus give us the message? Don't think Putz got it through his thick skull either?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Hey Walter- How many times did Locutus give us the message? Don't think Putz got it through his thick skull either?
JLM.....That was when the board was working properly

I'll say this slowly so you understand On This screwed up board.....
S or no S doesn't make a difference !

You Can't embed a video....The link with "s" or "No S" takes you to youtube the same friggin way!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM.....That was when the board was working properly

I'll say this slowly so you understand On This screwed up board.....
S or no S doesn't make a difference !

You Can't embed a video....The link with "s" or "No S" takes you to youtube the same friggin way!
I hear you ………………….you can talk whatever speed you like. When Locutus jumped on me I thought the world had come to an end!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I’m seriously having second thoughts about how I treat JLM. Generally, I come here to make fun of racists and hypocrites. I’m beginning to think that I’ve over estimated JLM and I suspect he’s actually mentally challenged (and no, I’m not being facetious). I think I may lay off him for a while. I don’t want to pick on somebody with an actual learning disability.

In any event, golf season is getting into full swing so he’s gonna have a few months without me. I’ll see how I feel about this in the fall.