What are you listening to right now?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He's just technologically challenged.......

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're missing the point again!

I was sure I got the point perfectly, but I'll run it by you one more time to make sure you get it. When the site was running properly we had to delete the "S", now that the site is fcuked up we can omit the "S" or we can include the "s". Am I missing anything?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I’m seriously having second thoughts about how I treat JLM. Generally, I come here to make fun of racists and hypocrites. I’m beginning to think that I’ve over estimated JLM and I suspect he’s actually mentally challenged (and no, I’m not being facetious). I think I may lay off him for a while. I don’t want to pick on somebody with an actual learning disability.

In any event, golf season is getting into full swing so he’s gonna have a few months without me. I’ll see how I feel about this in the fall.

Yeah, I'm mentally challenged...……………….my I.Q. is only 50 points higher than yours!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Your I.Q. is officially 50 points higher than a bowl of orange-banana Jello.

Are you really trying to be as stupid as Putz? I'll try to put your mind at ease...……………….you are succeeding! ;) Do you think Putz will be flattered to be compared to a bowl of jello? Never mind he's too stupid to grasp the comparison! :)

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was sure I got the point perfectly, but I'll run it by you one more time to make sure you get it. When the site was running properly we had to delete the "S", now that the site is fcuked up we can omit the "S" or we can include the "s". Am I missing anything?
You finally got it.......Bravo!
End of story....unless you want to argue about it all day...........by yourself!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
For sure! How are you at sines, cosines, quadratic equations and Pythagorus' rule?
Studied that ages ago in high school......never had any use for it until two years ago to calculate the height of a tree in my back yard to make sure it didn't hit any wires at the back of my lot when I cut it. The only time I used the Pythagoras theorem.
It would have been easier if I'd had access to a surveyor's transit but no such luck

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Studied that ages ago in high school......never had any use for it until two years ago to calculate the height of a tree in my back yard to make sure it didn't hit any wires at the back of my lot when I cut it. The only time I used the Pythagoras theorem.
It would have been easier if I'd had access to a surveyor's transit but no such luck
I use Euclidean Geometry daily in my work ... 5 days a week.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It gets to be even more fun when you need to find the height of a tree growing on the top of a mountain! You'd have a tough time doing that with Pythagorus!