Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I know, I half way expected her to demand that anyone that didn't believe in exactly what she believed should be jailed.

it was pathetic, particularly when she leaned on the ole but think about the children BS

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I know, I half way expected her to demand that anyone that didn't believe in exactly what she believed should be jailed.

it was pathetic, particularly when she leaned on the ole but think about the children BS

Sadly there are many who truly believe that criminal persecution with prison sentences should be an option for people who aren't true believers.

And the children line... she sounded like she pulled that out of the air like Miss Teen South Carolina did years ago.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

She did prove that Canada has no real plan , and they really truly want to curb pollution .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It would probably make a hell of a lot more sense just to let Mother Nature take care of it than to put some bumbling mortal in charge of it. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It would probably make a hell of a lot more sense just to let Mother Nature take care of it than to put some bumbling mortal in charge of it. :lol:

Mother Nature is taking care of everything. This is about money, nothing more.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
An article from

Love it