Paris Deal Collapse

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
They got a lot of good meals , free drinks and pictures with self important people , you didn’t expect them to have time to come up with concrete plans as well .

Here's JT's plan to combat global warming.... Play dress-up

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They got a lot of good meals , free drinks and pictures with self important people , you didn’t expect them to have time to come up with concrete plans as well .

No I did not... not for one second. I said it right from the beginning... the Paris Deal would fail. I was right.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Cultural Appropriation.

Did he really think this was a good idea?

Tater tot thought it was a great idea to keep on playing dress-up and insulting the Indians despite the local news articles saying as much, so in answering your question, yeah, he probably thought that it was a great idea

Those poor kids will carry that shame for another 90 years.

no doubt.

He and wifey were nothing short of cruel

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Tater tot thought it was a great idea to keep on playing dress-up and insulting the Indians despite the local news articles saying as much, so in answering your question, yeah, he probably thought that it was a great idea

Liberals mock people of color every chance they can.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes, the same one. Why don't they just give them a bit of dough, that's all they want anyhow.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bad idea to give them cash and hope they go away.

It's like feeding a stray cat, just one time and they never go away

IMO I think they would go away. It's not like the money is going to be used for anything other than feather some government officials nests.