Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Of course we are . There never was a plan to meet those targets , it was and is all about virtue signalling . I say we should just start throwing virgins off the Peace Tower .

I thought the plan was to hand over Billions of Canadian tax dollars to shit hole country dictators in the guise of purchasing carbon credits to make us look carbon neutral.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I thought the plan was to hand over Billions of Canadian tax dollars to shit hole country dictators in the guise of purchasing carbon credits to make us look carbon neutral.
Yes I see that money is being put to good use in South Africa . Filling the ANC and friends pockets .

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Elizabeth May says Canada ‘behind’ on climate change targets

Green Party Leader Elizabeth May said Tuesday that both the provinces and the federal government is “behind” on meeting its 2020 Paris climate change targets, according to an auditor general’s report recently released.

http://globalnews.ca/video/4108482/elizabeth-may-says-canada-behind-on-climate-change-targets
No sane person should ever give a rats patootie what that oh so stupid ignorant woman says or thinks.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Certainly Climate Change is seriously being ignored. We can,t buy wheat or vegetables anywhere else in this Solar System. Crop losses are being downplayed by Climate Fools and no ammount of CO2 sequestration will feed the global population.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Of course we are . There never was a plan to meet those targets , it was and is all about virtue signalling . I say we should just start throwing virgins off the Peace Tower .

It seems the GW sheep are perfectly fine with virtue signalling. All that is needed is talk.

One of my favorites was from Boston Mayor Marty Walsh after being confronted about the non-stop waterfront construction in the city and nothing being done about sea level rise preparation.

"There's been discussions about putting inlets in Boston Hahbah."

LMAO... but hey... he's forward looking.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Certainly Climate Change is seriously being ignored. We can,t buy wheat or vegetables anywhere else in this Solar System. Crop losses are being downplayed by Climate Fools and no ammount of CO2 sequestration will feed the global population.

Crop losses where? Production is in the upward swing in the West due to better practises and technology

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just as well, keep the environment neat and tidy and be thrifty and ignore all the climate bull shit! :lol:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Ummm, isn't CO2 kinda considered plant food?

For a party of 1 how much of their budget is spent on seaplanes for Ellie May?

Couldn't say about the seaplanes, but she's really excelled with getting more MPs elected for the Greens

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Crop losses where? Production is in the upward swing in the West due to better practises and technology
Crop yields are up world wide.

Three main factors.

First, better farming methods. Second, GMO crops which require less pesticides & have higher yields.

Finally,the major reason. Higher CO2 levels cause bigger crop yields.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Those poor buggers to the East and South are not use to this stuff where here we have seen it more often than not, got spoiled the last couple of years with early thaw though.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

According to some on here 2017 was the warmest year on record ;)

I wonder if this guy will change his prediction after this year Lol

Climate Change

Global climate change will have both positive and negative effects on wine industry, according to the study. Researchers expect a general shift of wine-growing regions southward and northward, while some wine regions closer to the equator may be lost. Many wines may indeed improve. "The English, Canadian, and Northern China wine regions will likely increase production markedly and continue to improve their market share and quality of production," predicts Dr. Daniell. The scientists expect that many wineries will master climate changes by changing grape varieties or harvest times. In addition, they will profit from new grape strains, innovative technologies to optimize production and reduce damage due to biological pathogens and insects, and new methods to overcome extreme weather events.