Cfl 2017

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
14 - 8 at the half for our Riders. Yeah, Ottawa showed up and they are giving us a great game. Rider D got an interception just before the end of the Q.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Y'know, on the record these are far from the best teams in the CFL, but these boys came to play. I'm enjoying some EXTRAORDINARY football.

Still kinda wish we had Burris, though.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Two TOs for the Riders so far but we have to capitalize on them. Great game by both teams today. KG is playing his little heart out - happy to see him still in the game and with the lead.

GO RIDERS!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
AT THE HALF:

The Riders are just plain old winning. The Redblacks are down to 2 weapons: Spencer and Powell. Ellingson is effectively out, even if he's in for a play or two.

Two Redblack turnovers, that are just an RCH (look it up) from being four turnovers.

The Rouge et Noir have it all: time zone, home field. But they are flat-out losing, offense, defense, and special teams.

I'm not despairing. It is very much a game of two halves. But if the Sawblades don't find another gear, the Prairie Dawgs will be advancing.

Damn, Burris looks SOOO good on the sidelines! Why CAN'T we suit him up?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They still have Sinopoli.

Smilin' Hank was made for TSN.

Oh, yeah, he's a GREAT commentator. I just wish he was on the field.

If you want to see the best spontaneous commentary EVER, go to youtube and search "Romo Ravens Cat."

A cat got on the field, and Romo, in his rookie year as a commentator, gave the most brilliant call of Pussy's run. It's a stitch!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's been a remarkably clean game. If Red Blacks start taking risks it's going to get ugly for them.

The team with the most Presidents is going to win.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's been a remarkably clean game. If Red Blacks start taking risks it's going to get ugly for them.

The team with the most Presidents is going to win.

It's done. My congratulations to the Roughriders. Y'all flat-out played a better game of football. End of.

As you say, petros, the Argos are just sh*tting themselves.

Amazing, thinking the Riders have a pretty clear road to the Grey Cup!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The crossover is one of the reasons I'm less of a fan of the CFL recently. It's ridiculous to give a fourth place team an easier path to the championship game.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's done. My congratulations to the Roughriders. Y'all flat-out played a better game of football. End of.

As you say, petros, the Argos are just sh*tting themselves.

Amazing, thinking the Riders have a pretty clear road to the Grey Cup!

Ended with a sack.

Funny thing is they'd be the home team in the Grey Cup.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
WE CAME...............WE PLAYED..............WE BEAT THEIR BUTTS..................AND ...............WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 - 20

TO here we come...............BEAUTY. KG player of the game and so deserving of the accolade.

The crossover is one of the reasons I'm less of a fan of the CFL recently. It's ridiculous to give a fourth place team an easier path to the championship game.

Well thank-you for your insights, Cannuck........Riders WIN!