Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

They knew... especially Franken.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I am sorry I don't know Ben Affleck from shjt. I haven't seen a big screen movie for a long time. A tleast since that South Afrcan sci-fy thing, if it's American I,ve seen it before, esentially the same movie for five decades that I can remember, with artistic exceptions of course.
You need to watch R.I.P.D. . . . . seriously. Try Primewire for a copy. Movie theaters are crashing, just because the movies are about the same as the '50's as far as plots go.

Now for the steamy news.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KqbY-GlUMrk
Movie Mogul Harvey Weinstein - "I Am Israeli in My Heart & Mind".

FBI Harvey Weinstein probe ordered by Trump Justice Dept | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: Trump's Justice Department moves on Harvey Weinstein and orders FBI to open probe over fears he will 'do a Polanski'

• The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein for alleged sex crimes, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned on Wednesday
  • Three women, including Actress Asia Argento and Lucia Evans, have come forward and claimed the producer forced himself on them sexually
  • The DOJ's order is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with President Trump's defeated rival Hillary Clinton
  • Weinstein donated heavily to Clinton and she has said the allegations shock her
  • The defeated presidential candidate said on Wednesday she would return the money
  • The NYPD has also ordered detectives to search for evidence against Weinstein
  • Weinstein was due to head to Europe for rehab but instead traveled to Arizona
  • There were fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation, where he dodges prosecution in the U.S
  • Polanski has managed to avoid US officials since he plead guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old in 1978
Harvey Weinstein victim says assistant helped with assault | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Harvey Weinstein victim details how movie mogul's assistant and a Miramax executive set her up to be sexually assaulted by trapping the model alone in their boss's room

• Zoe Brock was just 23 in 1997 when she claims that Harvey Weinstein tried to force her into giving him a naked massage at his hotel
  • She told DailyMailTV that his assistant got her friends to leave in a separate car from her at a party and then took her to Weinstein's hotel
  • That assistant than lied about her friends coming until Brock was alone in the hotel room with Weinstein she said
  • He had soon stripped naked and asked her for a massage, chasing her around the room until she hid in the bathroom claims Brock
  • When she was able to get out, the assistant appeared again she said to drive her to a nearby hotel and provide her with a room
  • The evening was also organized with the help of Miramax executive Fabrizio Lombardo, who was to be the focus of a 2004 piece that Matt Damon helped kill

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, the skeletons in other celebrities’ closets have been coming out.

Twitter user Austen Fletcher shared an old clip of Jimmy Kimmel (from The Man Show) playing a game with women on the street where they had to guess what’s in his pants using their hands.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/old...hats-in-his-pants-maybe-put-your-mouth-on-it/

Another trump hater.

Academy Deems Harvey Weinstein Claims "Repugnant," Calls Emergency Meeting
One reservation that the organization may have about disciplining Weinstein is that doing so would create the expectation that it would adjudicate the behavior of other members caught up in scandals — among them Mel Gibson, Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ims-repugnant-calls-emergency-meeting-1047834

lol, pretty sad the way they lump mel in there, he didn't do any sex crimes, he may have just spoke too loudly about people like weinstien.
The fricken BS leftii in action again.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sacrifice that hides out in a country with no extradition with the US. I wonder how many body doubles he has on speed dial?? What was the first sex scandal after JFK was killed??

They couldn't even make a movie about it without spilling the beans on the big show.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's funny how these self righteous casting couch types turn on their own eh?

Oh well, the Chinese say do not attack evil, you will become evil.
Hold up a mirror to evil end that will make it parish when it sees what it is.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It seems like the Libs didn't mind the meddling... I guess they knew they couldn't get the job done.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I am sure walter would have a reddie he would be happy to donate to the cause
:)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You hinting that is the norm for anybody that is a member of a 'Private club', cause you are probably right.