Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Indeed

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Leave the text out and I would tattoo it on my head and when asked where my brains were I could lift my hat up and something like that would be visable. You win a pass for the rest of the fay unless you push it. xoxo

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you defending a raper dood?

Lol, his wife just left him because of the allegations of sexual harassment and sexual abuse charges form umptine women with more to come

Even Obomba and hitlary who took his money just dumped the guy
never gave him back any dough though.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah, the rich and powerful do seem to get away with things.

"snicker"

Btw, isn't this a NYT story?

Fake news!

double "snicker"

He knew....

A porker with a pork barrel, lol
Notice how the creep's date is leaning towards the Donal in an attempt to distance herself.
3 against 1 in the photo would be the odds Vegas would put on it. Do they still do that??? Do they have A WEBSITE YET???
[youtube]TuesauNtqTU[/youtube]

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That isn't what the girls call me. It must be you projecting what you have heard the few times the girls have seen your erect peepee. The same term Diana used to describe Prince Charles, then she showed him how long a hard cock was and he was never the same really.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In you case 'natural assholes' bring out that part in me. Reflex action really. Just my luck, not only do I draw that type but I get one (or more) that are also sensitive. By the time our dance is over, pal, your skin will be a bit tougher than the translucent shit you're wearing at the moment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol did you take that course on how to properly qualify information yet?
no?
;)
sad

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The story for me here isn't that another rich 'pussy grabber' guy is being outed but more on how the Clinton News Networks is piling on her......

After Hillary Clinton finally came out against the Harvey Weinstein — her long time friend and donor — over his sexual misconduct allegations, CNN anchor Erin Burnett was not impressed with the 2016 Democrat presidential candidate’s timing.

Burnett’s full comments on Clinton went as follows:
“It’s good Clinton broke her silence. Of course, it is too bad she was one of the last to do so — afterall, she wrote this in her book about her loss to Donald Trump. ‘That doesn’t mean I will never run for office again, it does mean I will speak out on the causes I care about.’ One of her biggest, of course, is women’s issues.”

more

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-er...ion-too-bad-she-was-one-of-the-last-to-do-so/

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What's childish about me saying that you're an idiot because you claim I'm doing something I'm not.

Nothing of course. I have forensic proof that you are,we,ve reviewed your contributions andhave determined that you are counter productive. Don't take it personally. You sensitive people are a lot of bother. Good god man get hold of yerself.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
“I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior,” said Clinton.

President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama also came out with joint remarks condemning the alleged actions against the Hollywood titan who once donated to their presidential campaigns.

“Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein. Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status,” read the former first couple’s official statement.

Watch above via CNN.
(from tay's link)

LOL, they already have his money and they ain't giving it back.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You would be fun to have party with....a tray of goodies.

Turns out Ben Affleck is a douche as well.....shock...the new batman movies suck.

I am sorry I don't know Ben Affleck from shjt. I haven't seen a big screen movie for a long time. A tleast since that South Afrcan sci-fy thing, if it's American I,ve seen it before, esentially the same movie for five decades that I can remember, with artistic exceptions of course.