Stormfront: 'murder capital of internet' pulled offline after civil rights action

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
naw they'll just go to isus sites, they are still up - the anti trumpers gotta train some jews
just like the good ol days for them soros types

btw
the fbi as we found out during the hal turner trial, runs the KKK and the nazis and they HATE Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
boomer's buddies

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
The good news is that mapleleafweb is so far right Durry would be a moderate there, so most will probably gravitate towards that site. Heck, even Walter would seem like a leftie on that site. :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
naw they'll just go to isus sites, they are still up - the anti trumpers gotta train some jews
just like the good ol days for them soros types

btw
the fbi as we found out during the hal turner trial, runs the KKK and the nazis and they HATE Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
boomer's buddies

What do you know what the FBI knows... other than a White Hacker opened up private threads on Stormfront to the FBI ;)

#MaxPower

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Court cases as stated in the citation you didn't read.
...and it ain't the only example, but it ain't my job to correct you
( other then the once to prove my point)
:)
It's yours

Calgary Police Claims Listening To ‘Heavy Rock Music’ May Mean You’re A Neo-Nazi
Calgary Police Claims Listening To ‘Heavy Rock Music’ May Mean You’re A Neo-Nazi – Daily Broadside

Well, holy fricken paranoid effen music haters

You know the "dress in a dress" J Edgar Hoover fbi put out the blackpanther coloring book as a psy-op to vilify the black panther school breakfast program right?

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Right in the OP

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Personally, I'd like him to stay..

It's to bad you don't have a thicker skin.. you can't handle him.. :lol:
Don't you worry....he's just an annoyance.....like a mosquito, a relatively short shelf life....
He's an admitted troll....but you lately??????

Irma

Time Out
Sep 9, 2017
Don't you worry....he's just an annoyance.....like a mosquito, a relatively short shelf life....
He's an admitted troll....but you lately??????

Oh gee....a big sentence....good for you fella.

I bet you're thrilled someone actually responds to you.

I've noticed that doesn't happen to often.

Poor dear.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
How do you get away with using TWO usernames?

Seriously retire one of them...

I accidentally used Machjo when I started the thread. I agree. I'd like Machjo terminated to avoid this problem. Hmmm... I guess one option is to change the password for Machjo so that if I do accidentally log into it, then I'd realise it as soon as the password doesn't work. Hmmm... maybe I'll do that now.

Done.