What's Trump Done Now?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I know. It's still funny though. Can't be sure with Trump. He mocked and gloated over the London terror attacks yesterday. It's possible his executive orders are less thought out than a post on this forum.

Some people flip a coin. Trump sniffs his farts. If it stinks a bit, it's a yes. If it stinks a lot, it's a no.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I know. It's still funny though. Can't be sure with Trump. He mocked and gloated over the London terror attacks yesterday. It's possible his executive orders are less thought out than a post on this forum.
How did Trump mock and gloat?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I think Canada should modify its environmental rules somewhat. Whenever the wind blows towards the US, towns within 1km of the US border would be exempted from paying any gas tax until the wind shifts again.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Tweeting is a critical component of US foreign policy. Ignorant digs on Twitter are Making Arsholes Great Again. #MAGA #Covfefe

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

The problem with the Dumpster is that he believes erratic behaviour and spontaneous banter are the marks of a great leader. Unfortunately, for him it gives the opposite effect.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The problem with the Dumpster is that he believes erratic behaviour and spontaneous banter are the marks of a great leader. Unfortunately, for him it gives the opposite effect.
Yet his voters still support him , and see him trying to accomplish what he said he would . Those that hated him prior to him winning the republican nomination , hate him even more and are still lighting their hair on fire over Hillary's defeat to this monster . Do you have any hair left B S ?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

It's part of the reason why his travel ban keeps getting blocked. He could make one legally, but he said earlier it was a Muslim ban, which requires more constitutional scrutiny, hence the courts putting holds on it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's part of the reason why his travel ban keeps getting blocked. He could make one legally, but he said earlier it was a Muslim ban, which requires more constitutional scrutiny, hence the courts putting holds on it.

Yep, better just to ban everyone east of Albania! :)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yep, better just to ban everyone east of Albania! :)

That would work for me. The bulk of the trouble is coming from east of there. Figure out a way to deal with it, and look at lifting bans when the situation turns itself around.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I believe he's thinking of drawing a line south of Albania and then looking at the countries east of that line.

If things heat up in the ME between Saudi Arabia and some of the other countries, we may only need to sit back and watch. Let the region off themselves.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
If we ignore the ME, we're in trouble. We're not helping. People die or starve. If we make any peace overtures, in an attempt to stabilize the region, we're criticized.

The region has been in turmoil for over 1500 years. There don't seem to be any viable options available to anyone. Let them kill each other off. Just watch that the spillover isn't too great.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Yet his voters still support him , and see him trying to accomplish what he said he would . Those that hated him prior to him winning the republican nomination , hate him even more and are still lighting their hair on fire over Hillary's defeat to this monster . Do you have any hair left B S ?

I'm not an American. It is the Yanks who have shot themselves in the foot. So far the only way the Dumpster has affected me is by providing an added source of amusement. I would say, that I would prefer that US voters had elected a competent president, but that is their mistake, not mine.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

One of the main problems Trump has is that many (maybe most) correlate political incorrectness with incompetence, while nothing could be further from the truth. :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm not an American. It is the Yanks who have shot themselves in the foot. So far the only way the Dumpster has affected me is by providing an added source of amusement. I would say, that I would prefer that US voters had elected a competent president, but that is their mistake, not mine.

Like you guys elected Trudeau. lol