Trump Draining the Swamp

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump promised to 'drain the swamp' not to feed its most bloated monster

OF course at least half of them live under the US umbrella. AS do a number of other nations.

give him a break. He apparently voted for this con man. Can you imagine what he must be going through?
Trumps come in and is in the process of making his business cronies richer off the backs of the likes of him. I'd be pretty upset too.

COn Man or COn woman. That was the options.At least the con man didn't have the stench of previous cons on him.

Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump

In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.
Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.
“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”
“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”
Obama’s blistering deployment of complete sentences clearly got under the skin of their intended target, who, moments after the event, responded with an angry tweet: “Obama bad (or sick) guy. Failing. Sad!”

Obama

Complete sentences must be a rarity in the twittersphere that now passes for house of higher learning.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Compared to $30 Million already spend in the first 100 days with Trump.

At this rate he will spend $500 million in Vacation in 4 years.

Batman's ears look retarded stuck on that pussy.
How much is he getting in rent for the two places?? Bigger kitchen for the one down south. I expect to see missiles on the tower any day now.

You need Jesus!
The Government should get a special rental rate as he seems to like one spot over traveling the world looking for a game of golf.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Compared to $30 Million already spend in the first 100 days with Trump.

At this rate he will spend $500 million in Vacation in 4 years.

Keep telling yourself that. By the way, those costs include the security for Trump et al and with the public statements from many people that have called to harm Trump, there's plenty of understanding for that need for greater security... Gotta love those Dems and their supporters, eh?... nothing but tolerance and democracy for all

All the same, take a read re: the wild exaggerations in terms of his spending:

Shortly after the election, a CNN Money report indicated that protecting Trump’s family in New York cost $1 million a day. If they instead joined him at the White House, of course, that cost would essentially be eliminated.

Combined, these costs could make Trump’s presidency awfully expensive, particularly in light of that proposed budget.

But that’s only if those estimates are correct.

We can start with the Trump Tower number. The million-dollars-a-day figure was sourced to three city officials, reflecting the city’s costs.

In February, the city of New York detailed precisely how much it had been spending to provide additional security at Trump’s home. Between the election and the inauguration, when Trump was living there as president-elect, the city spent about $308,000 a day. Once Trump moved to Washington, the city expects that the cost will be up to $145,000 a day when Trump isn’t visiting. (He hasn’t since being inaugurated.) That’s sharply lower than $1 million a day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ection-costing-anyway/?utm_term=.ac0b79dc22ae

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Funny. I recollect the Real Americans and Old Stock Canadians shrieking in red-faced fury at the cost of Obama's vacations, and the lefty cupcakes either ignoring or justifying it. Now the cupcakes are having aneurisms, and the RAs and OSCs are desperately hauling out the red herrings, tu quoques, and any other fallacy they can use to deflect attention from the cost of maintaining the Trumps.

I'm still trying to figure out what dog Canadians have in this fight.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Funny. I recollect the Real Americans and Old Stock Canadians shrieking in red-faced fury at the cost of Obama's vacations, and the lefty cupcakes either ignoring or justifying it. Now the cupcakes are having aneurisms, and the RAs and OSCs are desperately hauling out the red herrings, tu quoques, and any other fallacy they can use to deflect attention from the cost of maintaining the Trumps.

BHO set quite the standard

You're confusing us Canucks with Michael Vick

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The swamp dwellers defending their hero. Brings a lump to my throat (and a little vomit.)
Eat more good quality potato chips and drink coke for breakfast . Then you could add a lot of vomit .

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
COn Man or COn woman. That was the options.At least the con man didn't have the stench of previous cons on him.

yeah he did. Just not political cons. His are all in the business arena, that he has now brought to the whitehouse.

it would seem we have soft wood lumber and dairy in this fight at the moment. Other trading may be put in the ring by trump in his mad dash to make a name for himself.

we also seem to have a "deluge" of refugees fleeing the US for Canada. This maybe the first time in history that a "deluge" of people have fled the US...ever.

Regardless, most of us really just have a comfy seat, a large bowl of popcorn and are just watching the show.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
we also seem to have a "deluge" of refugees fleeing the US for Canada. This maybe the first time in history that a "deluge" of people have fled the US...ever.

We're loving that too!

I only wish that thousands more of the illegal immigrants in the US would make their way to Canada to become illegal immigrants in Canada. But hey... it's been a great start.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Scary thing is.. he truly is the best candidate out of all Democrat and Republican.. because he will run the USA like a corporation and balance the budget.. beef up the military and put China in check.

...and probably invade Canada.. LOL

Go Donald from Canada!!!!

B00Mer for Trump!