Same quote.. what you running out of material.. LOL

Trump >>
<< EagleCrack

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's your quote... why do I need more?

Scary thing is.. he truly is the best candidate out of all Democrat and Republican.. because he will run the USA like a corporation and balance the budget.. beef up the military and put China in check.

...and probably invade Canada.. LOL

Go Donald from Canada!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's your quote... why do I need more?

That's because you missing the portion I posted above that post..

Now if the US Republican party wasn't already loaded, now steps in Comedy Relief.

Either you quote the whole post, or none of it.

Comedy Relief.. it was a sarcastic joke like most of my posts about trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That's because you missing the portion I posted above that post..

Either you quote the whole post, or none of it.

Comedy Relief.. it was a sarcastic joke like most of my posts about trump

Put this each and every time?

Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

The 69-year-old Apprentice star vows to be the "greatest jobs President that God ever created".

Property mogul Donald Trump has officially announced his bid for the US presidency.

The flamboyant business magnate launched his campaign on Tuesday at a New York City skyscraper that bears his name.

"We need somebody who can take the brand of the United States and make it great again," Mr Trump said.

"I am officially running for President of the United States and we are going to make our country great again."

The 69-year-old Apprentice star is the 12th Republican to officially declare a candidacy for the party's nomination in 2016.

In an address that lasted nearly an hour, Mr Trump railed against politicians who he said are "all talk and no action".

"Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the day and we as a country are getting weaker," he said.

"This is an election that will be based on competence. People are tired of being ripped off."

He vowed to combine his background as a businessman and his wealth to become the "greatest jobs President that God ever created".

Mr Trump also promised that if elected to the White House he would "repeal and replace the big lie Obamacare" and "build a great wall" on the US southern border.

"I will have Mexico pay for that wall," he added.

Mr Trump's bid for the Oval Office is a longshot according to most political pundits.

source: Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Now if the US Republican party wasn't already loaded, now steps in Comedy Relief.

Scary thing is.. he truly is the best candidate out of all Democrat and Republican.. because he will run the USA like a corporation and balance the budget.. beef up the military and put China in check.

...and probably invade Canada.. LOL

Go Donald from Canada!!!!

Are you nuts?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Where did you get that I am retired? What am I retired from? I wish I was even close to retirement age.

Not different at all.
I mighta been responsible for that. Remember when Ludlow called you a "retarded moron," and being in a silly mood, I made up some kinda schtick where "retarded moron" was an autocorrect error for "retired Marine?" Might coulda been that.

When you read through these threads fast, you can get weird ideas. Remember when I though you were originally from Texas? No idea where I got that from.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
White House ethics waivers prove ‘drain the swamp’ was a scam

President Trump has given at least 16 White House staff members dispensation to work on policy matters they handled while employed as lobbyists or to interact with their former colleagues in private-sector jobs, according to records released late Wednesday. […]

for example, Michael Catanzaro was a corporate lobbyist for an oil company and a coal-burning electric utility. Trump then hired him to help undermine the same environmental safeguards he used to target as a lobbyist, thanks to a waiver that allows Catanzaro to ignore the ethics rules Trump used to brag about.

The White House and its allies will be quick to note that the Obama administration relied on similar waivers. That’s true, to a point, but the details matter: not only did the Obama White House volunteer to publicly disclose these waivers, which were narrowly focused, but Trump World has issued more ethics waivers in four months than Team Obama did in eight years.

Obama also didn’t extend waivers to much of his senior White House staff, while Trump has done exactly that.

Adding insult to injury, a separate New York Times report added that the Republican administration may not have handled these waivers properly.
The Trump administration may have skirted federal ethics rules by retroactively granting a blanket exemption that allows Stephen K. Bannon, the senior White House strategist, to communicate with editors at Breitbart News, where he was recently an executive.

The exemption, made public late Wednesday along with more than a dozen other ethics waivers issued by the White House, allows all White House aides to communicate with news organizations, even if they involve a “former employer or former client.”

White House ethics waivers prove 'drain the swamp' was a scam | MSNBC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
sitting down in the swamp and making it overflow is not really "draining"

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If Trump drained the swamp, why is Eagle Snack still wiggling around in the slime at the bottom?