Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Flossy's as nutty as a Trumpite

Well, you'd certainly be one who would know!

Shootings by druggies are not terrorism. They are just murder.
Terrorism is when people are attacked for their lifestyle, ideology or race.

Aren't drugs an ideology? :) :)

Yeah right - the NDP is full of racist, violent, idiots. We're talking about the party of Tommy Douglas here. Look him up you might learn something.

Can a party be defined by the characteristics of one man?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Would Canadians support the building of a wall that would keep the Quebec Terrorists, Language Nazis and Sepratists out?

Seems to be a lot of radicalism over there...

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Muslims have to grow up and accept much responsibility for this attack. Other visible minorities are not being attacked because they accept and practice Canadian values.

Endorsing terrorism.

That's a new low for you.

Would Canadians support the building of a wall that would keep the Quebec Terrorists, Language Nazis and Sepratists out?

Seems to be a lot of radicalism over there...

You're confusing Quebec with Alberta.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Muslims have to grow up and accept much responsibility for this attack. Other visible minorities are not being attacked because they accept and practice Canadian values.
Yep, just look at how they dress and provoke a fella! They're asking to get shot, just like them ****s're asking to get raped!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You've exceeded yourself. This has to be one of the most moronic posts I've ever seen at CC.

Yeah right - the NDP is full of racist, violent, idiots. We're talking about the party of Tommy Douglas here. Look him up you might learn something.
Eubonics .

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
The NDP partly lost the election in 2015 because they actually took the opposite position to what this person was radicalised over. They were strongly against the niqab ban and Quebec was going through some serious identity politics with the Parti Quebecois over this very thing.

This is when Harper decided to take advantage of the opportunity and he played to the PQ's racist undertones with the Barbaric Cultural Practice Hotline.

That speared the NDP, but gave the rest of Canada a clear message to strategically vote Liberal in order to oust Harper.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The NDP partly lost the election in 2015 because they actually took the opposite position to what this person was radicalised over. They were strongly against the niqab ban and Quebec was going through some serious identity politics with the Parti Quebecois over this very thing.

This is when Harper decided to take advantage of the opportunity and he played to the PQ's racist undertones with the Barbaric Cultural Practice Hotline.

That speared the NDP, but gave the rest of Canada a clear message to strategically vote Liberal in order to oust Harper.
You mean it wasn't because Trudeaubama's so damn cute?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
To humour that, his personal allure wasn't enough approximately a month before the election.

At that point both the NDP and the Liberals were neck and neck and people were actually relatively appreciable of both parties.

I know, in the US it's rare to have anyone legitimately like one party, but here we had two!

So that just led to waiting for one to go down and choosing the other.

Democracy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I know, in the US it's rare to have anyone legitimately like one party, but here we had two!
That's actually a good point. Less than a quarter of the eligible voters in the U.S. are actually party members. I'd say most of us vote for the party we dislike least, or for the individual.

Which is also democracy, though I acknowledge your attempt to deny it. Parochialism is amusing.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
What i dont get is that when buddy went up to parliment hill shooting the place up, the cbc didnt spam their website talking about extreme radicalism in the Muslim community. "It was just one attack chill out"

But once that one white kid shoots up a mosque the whole country is painted the same and were the radicals.

Weird...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What i dont get is that when buddy went up to parliment hill shooting the place up, the cbc didnt spam their website talking about extreme radicalism in the Muslim community. "It was just one attack chill out"

But once that one white kid shoots up a mosque the whole country is painted the same and were the radicals.

Weird...

I hear you, but when people are gathered in a Mosque they are at a slight disadvantage................not very sporting! All else aside this is a tragedy of extreme proportions that goes beyond the realm of common sense..................should never have happened!