Canadian bacon

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Canadian bacon sucks. Had it on pizza . Didn't care for it. A blt would be lousy using it.
Did you have it in Canada?

Likely not so they told you it was Cdn Bacon but what do they know......

or American version

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I like a bacon, lettace and tomatoe sandwich on toast sometimes.

You spelled tomato wrong

nobody should mess with balogna. no phony balogna. ITs' one of the only processed meats I like. It's a nostalgic favourite and reminds me of elementary school....

Bologna barely qualifies as meat to begin with.... Basically, they grind-up all the lips and azzholes from the steer and compress it into, well, bologna

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I like all beef bologna

What are your thoughts on mock bologna?

why you'd mock something like bologna seems kind of illogical.

Or the bologna with the pasta letters? that stuff use to cause the ebby jeebies in me.

bull log na
just sayin

that'd be 3 l's though. Bull ogna. still bull, but with ogna. Like wtf is an ogna. Or what part is the ogna...

So what about mock bullogna.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Or the bologna with the pasta letters? that stuff use to cause the ebby jeebies in me.

that'd be 3 l's though. Bull ogna. still bull, but with ogna. Like wtf is an ogna. Or what part is the ogna...

I like bologna that is made out of beef. Without anything added. In the store it's called Beef Bologna. That's the kind I like.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Bacon was invented in Canada. Any thing else is Bac tank simulation bacon, grown from the residuals of lesserthans. Tim Hortins comes to mind, they feed you people disquiosed as pork. Pigs have been extingt in the bacqan industry for three decades. You're eating street people.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

What about mock moose? Ain't yuz a patriot?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
T he poor are good to eat.

Moose stew, nothing finer, ever incountered, soon they will be extrinct. One half ton packages of delishious.

Yeah but did you ever try shooting Bullwinkle? .... looking into those dopey big, brown eyes and poor Bullwinkle wondering "I wonder if that monkey has Polo Mints in his pocket" just before you plug'em with Grandpa's Ross?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What about mock moose? Ain't yuz a patriot?

DO NOT MOCK the MOOSE!

that is not helpful or kind.

I love moose. I haven't had it in awhile. years actually. I haven't run across mock moose. T&T had mock ocotpus which was quite good in spaghetti. Tofoctopus? octofus?