Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
They are now reporting that one of the men in custody is a witness.....not a suspect.

The witness, if this is so, is probably Mr. El Kadir. Just my guess.

This could change everything.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I just thought of something...

If The President of the United States hated cows, then should everyone who works in a slaughterhouse be arrested?

Somebody help me here. I like to think I've just made a valid point, but to be honest, I can't even figure out what I just said!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
This is a tragedy. No Canadian should be murdered in their place of worship or anywhere else for that matter. My condolences to the victims families.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
They are now reporting that one of the men in custody is a witness.....not a suspect.

The witness, if this is so, is probably Mr. El Kadir. Just my guess.

This could change everything.

The victims were muslim so it's already changed your scripted response.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Uh-huh.

Keep up the phony arguments guys.

It's not going to stop you from being complicit in the harm here.

"complicit"??

I guess you don't know what that means.

Here let me help. From Merriam-Webster

Definition of complicit

1. : helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way <He was complicit in the cover-up.>

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
mentalfloss-

Go for a walk. Make yourself some tea...take a bath...and put on some Dan Fogelberg. Always works for me...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrDcZA08_Ek

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The victims were muslim so it's already changed your scripted response.

Did someone hit you in the head with a brick?

Definition of script

1. 1a : something written : textb : an original or principal instrument or documentc (1) : manuscript 1 (2) : the written text of a stage play, screenplay, or broadcast; specifically : the one used in production or performance
  2. 2a : a style of printed letters that resembles handwritingb : written characters : handwritingc : alphabet
  3. 3 : a plan of action
Perhaps you need to take some time off, and learn to speak the English language.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This is a tragedy. No Canadian should be murdered in their place of worship or anywhere else for that matter. My condolences to the victims families.

I think you've touched on the crux of the matter. Colour, race or creed should never have been mentioned in the incident, neither of those factors make the incident any more or less poignant!
(At the very least until ALL the other facts are known)

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Why does the incident have to be racially or religiously based? People get shot every day for ripping off their drug dealer!

Shootings by druggies are not terrorism. They are just murder.
Terrorism is when people are attacked for their lifestyle, ideology or race.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Did someone hit you in the head with a brick?

Definition of script

1. 1a : something written : textb : an original or principal instrument or documentc (1) : manuscript 1 (2) : the written text of a stage play, screenplay, or broadcast; specifically : the one used in production or performance
  2. 2a : a style of printed letters that resembles handwritingb : written characters : handwritingc : alphabet
  3. 3 : a plan of action
Perhaps you need to take some time off, and learn to speak the English language.

Was this what you were like just before she left?

I think you've touched on the crux of the matter. Colour, race or creed should never have been mentioned in the incident, neither of those factors make the incident any more or less poignant!
(At the very least until ALL the other facts are known)

And then all of a sudden, there was profound illumination.

See you all at the impeachment, folks.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Uh-huh.

Keep up the phony arguments guys.

It's not going to stop you from being complicit in the harm here.
Oh please. Spare us your faux outrage. You f*cking LAUGHED about the Nice terror attack. You LAUGHED!

And if you think Islamic terrorism isn't really a big problem in the West, I DARE you to Google "terrorism in Malmo, Sweden". That is IF you want your silly beliefs not only challenged, but shot down in flames. If you're only interested in confirmation bias however, then don't bother. You'll be grossly disappointed that the facts don't conform to your false reality.