• Total voters

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Re: Trump appears with mobster felon at Elite New Years Party

Americans are so dumb lol

Trump appears with mobster-affiliated felon at New Year's bash

President-elect Donald Trump rang in the new year together with Joseph "Joey No Socks" Cinque — a convicted felon with ties to notorious Gambino crime family boss John Gotti, a recently released video has revealed.

Cinque can be seen in a video obtained by the Palm Beach Daily News, cheering loudly as a tuxedo-clad Trump runs through a number of campaign promises before the hundreds of guests attending the New Year's Eve bash the President-elect threw at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida on Saturday.

"The taxes are coming down, regulations are coming off, we're going to get rid of Obamacare," Trump can be heard saying as an exuberant Cinque stands next to him, pumping his fists into the air.

Beyond a 1989 felony conviction for possessing nearly $100,000 worth of stolen artwork, Cinque "used to be friends with John Gotti," according to a New York Magazine profile from 1995.

Cinque was also "shot three times and left for dead" in a 1980 incident that authorities described as "a hit," according to the profile.

Further, Saturday's Mar-a-Lago party was far from the first time Cinque cheered on Trump.

Trump appears with mobster-affiliated felon at New Year's bash - NY Daily News

Embarrassing. You do know that the Trumpites will try to deflect attention away from Trump by bringing up old irrelevant stories of past wrongs.

like omg. Lol!

anyway cuck, even a dead Rob Ford keeps you resentful and full of rage. that's sad. get well soon.

but concerning your little op:

Top Ten Convicted Felons and Shady Characters in Barack Obama's Life - Breitbart

Friends In Low Places! Malia Obama CAUGHT Hanging With Pal Accused Of Brutal Beatdown - Radar Online

the rest I can leave to you kid.

Hehehe....Called it!

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Did Trump know the guy was a felon?

I usually don't Googled each new friend of mine to determine his criminal past. Sure I'm cautious with a new friend, but I still won't necessarily pry into his past.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Did Trump know the guy was a felon?

Probably not. I'm sure most of the people Trump invited to the party he threw, he didn't know.

You should eat some meat. It makes you smarter you know.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Probably not. I'm sure most of the people Trump invited to the party he threw, he didn't know.

You should eat some meat. It makes you smarter you know.

Well there's knowing a person, and then knowing a person.

For example, I might know a person to a degree, but generally won't check his criminal record unless I'm hiring him for something for which I will put him in a position of trust.

And Cannuck, can you link to any hard scientific evidence that a vegan diet makes a person stupider or is it just your own prejudicial opinion?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Well there's knowing a person, and then knowing a person.

For example, I might know a person to a degree, but generally won't check his criminal record unless I'm hiring him for something for which I will put him in a position of trust.

And Cannuck, can you link to any hard scientific evidence that a vegan diet makes a person stupider or is it just your own prejudicial opinion?
Just wait for the forum wordsmith to find a new word to overuse......any bets on how long his current selection will last?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

https://authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/

If you ate more meat, you'd probably be smart enough to figure out Google

Not a reliable site. All of the necessary nutirients can be accessed via a balanced vegan diet even without artificial supplements. Some Hindus have lived on a vegetarian diet for millennia, though granted it included milk products through cheese. But even that is still quite close to a vegan diet.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Not a reliable site. All of the necessary nutirients can be accessed via a balanced vegan diet even without artificial supplements. Some Hindus have lived on a vegetarian diet for millennia, though granted it included milk products through cheese. But even that is still quite close to a vegan diet.

Hindus are stupid

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Well Golly Gee, folks. It isn't exactly new for a U.S. President to have ties to criminal organizations. Remember JFK and Nixon to name a couple?
The Kennedys were all corrupt and Tricky Dick had his own brand of criminality.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Whereas Obama invites gang banging rap stars and trash like Al Sharpton who owes over $5 million in back taxes, to the White House as guests.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Re: China laughs at Trump tweet

Could you create, oh, I dunno, maybe 759 more stupid Trump threads?

Thanks

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc

Trump has no political savvy and a lot of adoring fans will turn against him
when they find out they were sucked in and sold out to Donnie's billionaire
friends there is an old saying lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

The Hell's Angels that did this seem to know no boundaries in their quest for revenge??

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Trump has no political savvy and a lot of adoring fans will turn against him
when they find out they were sucked in and sold out to Donnie's billionaire
friends there is an old saying lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas

Political savvy is the worst thing there is for a country and it's what the voters wanted rid of.
Political savvy means knowing how to deceive people and force your will on them for your own gain.
Trump may not have political savvy but he sure as hell knows human nature. He can read people easily; that's how he won the election and that is why he will be successful as long as he stays on course and ignores 'political savvy'.