2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If nothing else at least the pedos now know to book Orgy Island as the place they can find their next victim, that or some Catholic Church and be secure in the knowledge nobody will ever face charges. Goes to show how f*cked up the US really is. I guess Don can add another rope to the gallows if he appoints Trey Gowdy as FBI Director or head of the NSA.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I can't wait for him to blame the FBI and say everything is rigged again.

This clearly a plan cooked up between the Clinton's and the FBI. The FBI announces investigation of Clinton thereby making the FBI look neutral but then lets Clinton off the hook. Clinton looks good. The FBI looks good and Loc looks like a tard. It's a win-win-win

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
And we thought he was an idiot.

GOOD LUCK AMERICA.

It's clear that most people don't really want Trump, but being a Hillary supporter is like picking that second most dirty piece of dung from the outhouse.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
And we thought he was an idiot.

GOOD LUCK AMERICA.

It's clear that most people don't really want Trump, but being a Hillary supporter is like picking that second most dirty piece of dung from the outhouse.

The sad part is that everyone in the GOP is even dirtier.

And that's always been the case, by the way.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can't wait for him to blame the FBI and say everything is rigged again.[/QUOTE

Nobody will ever know if it was 'rigged' or not.
Comey caved . That's all. Better than a bullet in the head, I guess.
Yep, same way Hillary MURDERED VINCE FOSTER!

What a load of arrant BS.

The FBI gets marching orders from the Clinton controlled AG.
Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance of the workings of the U.S. government.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
hear is an education about both I guess...

VIDEO: OBAMA 'ENCOURAGES ILLEGALS TO VOTE'...
...The president’s answer left Neil Cavuto of the Fox Business Network completely stunned.

“I can’t believe that I heard what I heard,” Cavuto said on his broadcast.

“The president isn’t even questioning whether the person who is an illegal is voting, outside of reminding people that if you’re a citizen, you vote. But it’s very clear that the question that is being asked was about illegals voting and afraid that they might be reported to Border Security. You’re illegal. You cannot vote.”

“The President of the United States is saying, ‘Don’t worry, no one will be spying on you, catching you,'” Cavuto added.
Video: Obama ‘encourages illegals to vote’

heH
too much...

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

As usual, the right wing lies are easily DEBUNKED:

Election Volunteer Files Affidavit In Florida Describing Chilling Account Of Alleged Voter Fraud

UPDATE: A statement from the Broward State Attorney's office released Friday confirmed they had conducted a “preliminary review” of the complaint, in which they concluded that “there is nothing illegal or improper about the conduct.” After touring the office and speaking with SOE staff, they determined:

It was determined that the ballots were being completed by SOE staff on behalf of overseas military personnel who had voted by faxing their ballots to the election office. The fax paper does not scan into the voting machines and the votes must be transferred onto a ballot that can be scanned. State law allows such a transfer of vote to a computer ballot.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The sad part is that everyone in the GOP is even dirtier.

And that's always been the case, by the way.

That's the stupidest f**king statement this week. What was there that was dirty about Ronald Reagan? I think you should study some history.

Last edited: