2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We'll know in 4 days. :) :)
Until then would you care to explain why you think Trump is 'low'? No need to cover Hillary because her sorid past is an open book and she should have been 'parked' some time ago.
Should Trump win and he has promised to end corruption in Government do you see a big exodus of 'important people in America' so they do not have to face a trial and imprisonment and perhaps the death penalty?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Until then would you care to explain why you think Trump is 'low'? No need to cover Hillary because her sorid past is an open book and she should have been 'parked' some time ago.
Should Trump win and he has promised to end corruption in Government do you see a big exodus of 'important people in America' so they do not have to face a trial and imprisonment and perhaps the death penalty?

Well, Trump has some character, Hillary has some history, that's about all the splainin' needed!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So in your opinion insulting a few people is equal to having more than 50 people killed as they are interfering with your performance while collecting a cheque from the taxpayers? You are starting to sound like a radical yourself.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well, Trump has some character, Hillary has some history, that's about all the splainin' needed!
Trumps heros are not political. They are the fathers of the industrial revolution. Morgan, Vanderbilt, Rockefeller , Carnigie etc, etc. If he is elected it will be the Reaganomic philosophy and we'll hope some crumbs will fall from the table. If Hillary is elected it will be more of the same that it is now. Speeches, speeches and more speeches.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
trump, gods candidate?
I thought that was supposed to be cruz...and, god blew it that time
big time...like when he didn't cause his lil buddy Harper to be re elected...
to late to change that vote once it's cast in...stoned

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
lol
trump, gods candidate?
I thought that was supposed to be cruz...and, god blew it that time
big time...like when he didn't cause his lil buddy Harper to be re elected...
to late to change that vote once it's cast in...stoned

No problems, in three more days we'll know how it turns out! Either way it's not likely to be the end of the world!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pssst .... there is no such thing as "Robert County" in Florida:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Florida
I don't write the headlines. You should have watched the vid before opening your trap. So much for your, 'It never happened.' crap

VOTER FRAUD HAPPENING NOW IN FLORIDA! 10000 Illegal Hillary Clinton Votes Counted in Broward County!

No problems, in three more days we'll know how it turns out! Either way it's not likely to be the end of the world!
Actually be for some corrupt Americans. Any lotto going for the right number of Americans to bail out before he takes the reins? How will they silence Obama, exploding golf-ball??

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I have nothing against Trump, smart man in many ways, just says seemingly stupid stuff at times. What most people forget is all this crap that falls out of his and Hillary's mouth is all scripted for them by experts who know (or think they know how to run campaigns) - they have a routine they have to follow. They do what the party tells them.