Air show too traumatic for newcomers who escaped war

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This does not sound like assimilation is going to well in Canada. Unless of course it is the Canadian citizenry that will be required to assimilate. If so you are all right on course.
Ha ha, aside from the pretend controversies things are going pretty well.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Oh My God, some guy has an opinion. Get the deportation team into operation immediately!!

are you daft?

his individual weakling 'opinion' lays on twitter with his 300 'followers'.

printed in torstar it becomes their perceived opinion too.

and you don't need to deport any of these people this crybaby is want to speak for.

simply tell the retards not to attend the airshow. god help them though if they live under any of the YYZ flight paths eh.

that terrible 'militaristic' jet enginey racket.

I mean, just think of the 9/11 survivors in NYC. how can they possibly even handle the silhouette of an aircraft.

the humanity.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I used to enjoy their music when they weren't over killed by lamestreamers.
yeah first couple albums were outstanding they did sort of laze off after that
but he still wore a scarf singing the gooder tunes..

point being
don't judge the scarf by the man
Downey did say they were sock scarves, as oppsed to the OP who sems to be a sock puppet

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This must be very upsetting to you.
Yes it is upsetting to me when self-righteous, progtard a$$holes try to tell me what I should or shouldn't enjoy simply because they don't like something.

I didn't like it when the right-wing Christian moral majority tried that sh*t in the 80s and 90s and I don't dig it when brain-dead progtards try that sh*t today.

If you don't like airshows, that's fine. But if you're going to suggest they should be banned simply because you have a personal problem with them well I have three words for you, go f*ck yourself.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we need more air shows
we don't get see air very often

and yeah the shinny suits might have been more suited to the guy in the OP
no arguement there

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
are you daft?

his individual weakling 'opinion' lays on twitter with his 300 'followers'.

printed in torstar it becomes their perceived opinion too.

and you don't need to deport any of these people this crybaby is want to speak for.

simply tell the retards not to attend the airshow. god help them though if they live under any of the YYZ flight paths eh.

that terrible 'militaristic' jet enginey racket.

I mean, just think of the 9/11 survivors in NYC. how can they possibly even handle the silhouette of an aircraft.

the humanity.

Oh My God, the atrocity!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Its a stupid opinion. The guy is an idiot. Fortunately we don't have a PM who is stupid who would follow this recommendation .... oh wait.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
next thing ya know these jittery attention whoars and nervous nellies will want to stop Remembrance Day, gun-salutes and any fly-overs.

they ought to be fukked out of the country post haste.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Don't like the show? Change the channel. Don't like peanut butter? Don't eat it. Don't like booze? Stay out of the bar. Don't like peelers? Stay out of THAT bar. Don't like air shows? I do. If staying home where it's all about you isn't an option ... go home

People I can barely understand bother me. You're fortunate I don't have the same rights as you

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Don't like the show? Change the channel. Don't like peanut butter? Don't eat it. Don't like booze? Stay out of the bar. Don't like peelers? Stay out of THAT bar. Don't like air shows? I do. If staying home where it's all about you isn't an option ... go home

The WOLF!

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I think that's an insult to our refugees. They know the difference between an 'air show' at a festival and an air bomb; unless they don't know where they are!! and have not realized that they are out of Syria and in Canada!! Seriously this is extremely insulting.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think that's an insult to our refugees. They know the difference between an 'air show' at a festival and an air bomb; unless they don't know where they are!! and have not realized that they are out of Syria and in Canada!! Seriously this is extremely insulting.

It is less for the refugees than the asshat that wrote the opinion. He's just using them as the asshats will in the future.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

refugees likely don't even know about the CNE airshow (one of many nation-wide), nor do they care...it's the whiny weakling that got the star to publish his rant. him and the minority of icky summer toques that slink around him.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We have won our wars. Let's celebrate that, once in a while. The losers from elsewhere need not attend unless they decide that they are actually from here and are winners after all.