The Gospel of Jesus’s Wife

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Jesus Christ is the Lord and not in any need of human flesh as a wife when He was on earth or as He sits on the right hand of the Throne of Power. The Bible states that the Church is the Bride of Christ.

The Names of Jesus Christ

The Bible gives over 100 names for Jesus within the sacred texts. Below you will find many of these names and their related scripture. We will be working to find more names so please check back for updates. God bless.
And He shall be called...
1. Advocate (1 john 2:1)
2. Lamb of God (John 1:29)
3. The Resurrection & the Life (John 11:25)
4. Shepherd & Bishop of Souls (1 Peter 2:25)
5. Judge (Acts 10:42)
6. Lord of Lords (1 timothy 6:15)
7. Man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53:3)
8. Head of the Church (Ephesians 5:23)
9. Master (Matthew 8:19)
10. Faithful & True Witness (Revelation 3:14)
11. Rock (1 Corinthians 10:4)
12. High Priest (Hebrews 6:20)
13. The Door (John 10:9)
14. Living Water (John 4:10)
15. Bread of Life (John 6:35)
16. Rose of Sharon (Song of Solomon 2:1)
17. Alpha & Omega (revelation 22:13)
18. True Vine (John 15:1)
19. Messiah (Daniel 9:25)
20. Teacher (John 3:2)
21. Holy One (Mark 1:24)
22. Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5)
23. The Beloved (Ephesians 1:6)
24. Branch (Isaiah 11:1)
25. Carpenter (Mark 6:3)
26. Good Shepherd (John 10:11)
27. Light of the World (John 8:12)
28. Image of the Invisible God (Colossians 1:15)
29. The Word (John 1:1)
30. Chief Cornerstone (Ephesians 2:20)
31. Savior (John 4:42)
32. Servant (Matthew 12:18)
33. Author & Finisher of Our Faith (Hebrews 12:2)
34. The Almighty (Revelation 1:8)
35. Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6)
36. Shiloh (Genesis 49:10)
37. Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5)
38. I Am (John 8:58
39. King of Kings (1 Timothy 6:15)
40. Bridegroom (Matthew 9:15)
41. Only Begotten Son (John 3:16)
42. Wonderful Counselor (Isaiah 9:6)
43. Immanuel (Matthew 1:23)
44. Son of Man (Matthew 20:28)
45. Dayspring (Luke 1:78)
46. The Amen (Revelation 3:14)
47. King of the Jews (Mark 15:26)
48. Prophet (Matthew 21:11)
49. Redeemer (Job 19:25)
50. Anchor (Hebrews 6:19)
51. Bright Morning Star (Revelation 22:16)
52. The Way, the Truth, & the Life (John 14:6) 53. Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6)

Question: "What does it mean that the church is the bride of Christ?"

Answer:
The imagery and symbolism of marriage is applied to Christ and the body of believers known as the church. The church is comprised of those who have trusted in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and have received eternal life. Christ, the Bridegroom, has sacrificially and lovingly chosen the church to be His bride (Ephesians 5:25–27). Just as there was a betrothal period in biblical times during which the bride and groom were separated until the wedding, so is the bride of Christ separate from her Bridegroom during the church age. Her responsibility during the betrothal period is to be faithful to Him (2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:24). At the second coming of Christ, the church will be united with the Bridegroom and the official “wedding ceremony” will take place and, with it, the eternal union of Christ and His bride will be actualized (Revelation 19:7–9; 21:1-2).

In the eternal state, believers will have access to the heavenly city known as New Jerusalem, also called “the holy city” in Revelation 21:2 and 10. The New Jerusalem is not the church, but it takes on some of the church’s characteristics. In his vision of the end of the age, the apostle John sees the city coming down from heaven adorned “as a bride,” meaning that the city will be gloriously radiant and the inhabitants of the city, the redeemed of the Lord, will be holy and pure, wearing white garments of holiness and righteousness. Some have misinterpreted verse 9 to mean the holy city is the bride of Christ, but that cannot be because Christ died for His people, not for a city. The city is called the bride because it encompasses all who are the bride, just as all the students of a school are sometimes called “the school.”

Believers in Jesus Christ are the bride of Christ, and we wait with great anticipation for the day when we will be united with our Bridegroom. Until then, we remain faithful to Him and say with all the redeemed of the Lord, “Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20).
Oh goody something new

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Naw you be a pretender. Typical of mental cases or incarcerated criminals who have "seen the light". These 'special" folks learn more in a short period of time than scholars who have devoted their lives in study. You are a classic case study of such dweebs. You're a dime a dozen Maynard. Not much knowledge up in that egghead o yorn maybe if you empty out a gallon or two of that feces that has accumulated there may be room to learn something dummah.:)
For all the time 'they' have had with the text they can't even conclude that Mary of Bethany is the Beloved Disciple and writer of The Gospel of John (the Baptist) . To claim it was the Apostle John is quite stupid for several reasons. One being that all references to 'John' in that chapter is to john the Baptist and two, in the two incidents when Peter James and John (the brothers) witnessed something there is not one mention of those in the Gospel of John.

Perhaps the 'Scholars' should ask for some qu9idance in their prayers rather than prompting men were the authors of the 66 books. With me it was more of a hobby and yes, I do have a much better grip on what the book says than most people. That is part of why you troll me so much. Trek might enjoy reading this, for you it is a thorn in your side just because you draw a complete blank as all of your prayers have gone unanswered.

I started of with the Lord's Prayer and just as I was about to start my plea I got a vision that I was outside my body and saw myself, from the back and above, in a kneeling position with a mist a very short distance in front of me that obscured any further view.
I heard myself say "Master, I don't feel so good." A large hand came out of the mist and completely enclosed my body. This happened in a 'twinkling of an eye', I found myself enclosed in this hand and it scared me to no end because I struggled to be free of it's grasp but found I could move not even one little bit. This feeling of being scared lasted only for the briefest of moments.
What replaced it was the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced, bar none, and to be quite truthful have not experienced that 'level' of peace since.
As soon as this wave of peace (meaning I was in the company of someone who cared for me much more than my words will ever be able to describe) overcame me the hand loosed it 'grip' on me and it opened and I found myself sitting on this palm facing the ends of the fingers and seeing further forward than that.
In front was a hallway, very tall and the walls were black. The walls were not smooth, but rather, had many indentations and sharp corners at these indentations. There was a faint light at each of these 'corners' and that was the only way I could tell the walls were not smooth, the rest was pitch black, I could see neither floor nor ceiling, only these faint corners.
We were moving down this hallway at a leisurely rate and as I was feeling very 'relaxed' I was going to change my sitting position so I had my hands behind my back and then I could lean back and rest on them. As I was leaning back one hand seemed to miss the expected surface that would support it and I ended up rolling to one side. I looked back to see what had 'gone wrong' and I observed a great hole in the palm of this hand. I immediately burst into tears and said with alarm "You've been hurt!"
I heard not a word but my tears left me and I spent the next few moments crawling around the hand, much like I did on the school-ground equipment when I was a small child.
This hallway had corners in addition to the indentations in that it was not straight as we have halls. We came around one corner and off to the right I could see a faint glow of light some distance down this other smaller hallway.
I asked "What's down there?" A voice (rather deep but very 'soothing') answered "You're not ready for this, but I will show you."
Off we went down this other hallway going around gently curving corners and the light got brighter with each corner we passed. In very short order we came out on a dusty,earthen path and I could see a sky. This path was rather narrow and had grass growing on either edge.
On the grass to the left there were several rabbits hopping around, a few bounds then they would stop and nibble the grass, a few more bounds, another nibble. Our presence did not disturb them in the least.
Just behind the rabbits, only a few yards from the path, was what I would best describe would be a three-wire barbed fence, not in the best of repair as the wire sagged a bit between the posts and none of the posts stood up properly but were tilted a bit at various angles.
A bit of distance from this was another fence made of planking, much like you would find around any farm that kept horses or cows, and behind were some farm buildings, house and small barn made of the same wood as the plank fence.
All the wood was very weathered but the condition of the buildings and fence would not warrant paint as this would be a waste because of their condition.
As I looked over at this scene I noticed several dogs in the yard. There was much running and yelping and much dust from all this activity. I could not determine if this activity was caused by our presence or not and if, in fact, the dogs were playing or it was a somewhat more serious matter they were involved in. The circles they made were small and done in quick fashion so in the short time I observed them they completed many circles.
The path we were on also had the gentle twists and turns like the hallways we had just came from did. We continued down this dusty path and came around another corner and came to a stop. The path ended here and was replaced by a large open space covered in lush grass, a short distance from us I could see gently rolling hill. I could see far enough to see three or four 'rows' of these hills, one behind the other. Very beautiful and serene but what was most astounding about these hills was that they were completely covered by people, standing so closely together that not one more person could have stood with them. There was a small open space between where the path ended and this large crowd stood, which is how I knew the grass was so lush.
On this grass, about midway between the end of the path and where the crowd started stood two people, one man, one woman. As remarkable as this whole scene was I was still even more astounded to see not one strand of hair on any of their heads, not one anywhere.
The two in front spoke no words but it was quite plain they were pleased to see 'Him'. No words were spoken to any from 'Him' either.
We turned and went back from where we had come from. Back into the little hallway till we turned left at the larger one.
We continued down this for some distance until we came to a doorway that was on our left.
I heard a voice say "This is a safe place for you."
The door opened and I went inside to a circular room about 50 steps in width. The room was decorated in many shades of brown and the 'outer wall' had shelves that went way round all filled with books. The middle had furnishings that matched the colors of the bookcases.
The door closed and I was alone.
I stood for a moment and went to the door and opened it just a crack. What I felt was sheer terror, and quickly re-closed the door and felt the terror was gone, as long as the door remained closed.
What was outside was not only terror but evil in that it had nothing good planned for me should I be foolish enough to open my door and go into the passage on my own.
I stood up at that point.

Oh goody something new
Every word on every page would be something new for you.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
For all the time 'they' have had with the text they can't even conclude that Mary of Bethany is the Beloved Disciple and writer of The Gospel of John (the Baptist) . To claim it was the Apostle John is quite stupid for several reasons. One being that all references to 'John' in that chapter is to john the Baptist and two, in the two incidents when Peter James and John (the brothers) witnessed something there is not one mention of those in the Gospel of John.

Perhaps the 'Scholars' should ask for some qu9idance in their prayers rather than prompting men were the authors of the 66 books. With me it was more of a hobby and yes, I do have a much better grip on what the book says than most people. That is part of why you troll me so much. Trek might enjoy reading this, for you it is a thorn in your side just because you draw a complete blank as all of your prayers have gone unanswered.

I started of with the Lord's Prayer and just as I was about to start my plea I got a vision that I was outside my body and saw myself, from the back and above, in a kneeling position with a mist a very short distance in front of me that obscured any further view.
I heard myself say "Master, I don't feel so good." A large hand came out of the mist and completely enclosed my body. This happened in a 'twinkling of an eye', I found myself enclosed in this hand and it scared me to no end because I struggled to be free of it's grasp but found I could move not even one little bit. This feeling of being scared lasted only for the briefest of moments.
What replaced it was the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced, bar none, and to be quite truthful have not experienced that 'level' of peace since.
As soon as this wave of peace (meaning I was in the company of someone who cared for me much more than my words will ever be able to describe) overcame me the hand loosed it 'grip' on me and it opened and I found myself sitting on this palm facing the ends of the fingers and seeing further forward than that.
In front was a hallway, very tall and the walls were black. The walls were not smooth, but rather, had many indentations and sharp corners at these indentations. There was a faint light at each of these 'corners' and that was the only way I could tell the walls were not smooth, the rest was pitch black, I could see neither floor nor ceiling, only these faint corners.
We were moving down this hallway at a leisurely rate and as I was feeling very 'relaxed' I was going to change my sitting position so I had my hands behind my back and then I could lean back and rest on them. As I was leaning back one hand seemed to miss the expected surface that would support it and I ended up rolling to one side. I looked back to see what had 'gone wrong' and I observed a great hole in the palm of this hand. I immediately burst into tears and said with alarm "You've been hurt!"
I heard not a word but my tears left me and I spent the next few moments crawling around the hand, much like I did on the school-ground equipment when I was a small child.
This hallway had corners in addition to the indentations in that it was not straight as we have halls. We came around one corner and off to the right I could see a faint glow of light some distance down this other smaller hallway.
I asked "What's down there?" A voice (rather deep but very 'soothing') answered "You're not ready for this, but I will show you."
Off we went down this other hallway going around gently curving corners and the light got brighter with each corner we passed. In very short order we came out on a dusty,earthen path and I could see a sky. This path was rather narrow and had grass growing on either edge.
On the grass to the left there were several rabbits hopping around, a few bounds then they would stop and nibble the grass, a few more bounds, another nibble. Our presence did not disturb them in the least.
Just behind the rabbits, only a few yards from the path, was what I would best describe would be a three-wire barbed fence, not in the best of repair as the wire sagged a bit between the posts and none of the posts stood up properly but were tilted a bit at various angles.
A bit of distance from this was another fence made of planking, much like you would find around any farm that kept horses or cows, and behind were some farm buildings, house and small barn made of the same wood as the plank fence.
All the wood was very weathered but the condition of the buildings and fence would not warrant paint as this would be a waste because of their condition.
As I looked over at this scene I noticed several dogs in the yard. There was much running and yelping and much dust from all this activity. I could not determine if this activity was caused by our presence or not and if, in fact, the dogs were playing or it was a somewhat more serious matter they were involved in. The circles they made were small and done in quick fashion so in the short time I observed them they completed many circles.
The path we were on also had the gentle twists and turns like the hallways we had just came from did. We continued down this dusty path and came around another corner and came to a stop. The path ended here and was replaced by a large open space covered in lush grass, a short distance from us I could see gently rolling hill. I could see far enough to see three or four 'rows' of these hills, one behind the other. Very beautiful and serene but what was most astounding about these hills was that they were completely covered by people, standing so closely together that not one more person could have stood with them. There was a small open space between where the path ended and this large crowd stood, which is how I knew the grass was so lush.
On this grass, about midway between the end of the path and where the crowd started stood two people, one man, one woman. As remarkable as this whole scene was I was still even more astounded to see not one strand of hair on any of their heads, not one anywhere.
The two in front spoke no words but it was quite plain they were pleased to see 'Him'. No words were spoken to any from 'Him' either.
We turned and went back from where we had come from. Back into the little hallway till we turned left at the larger one.
We continued down this for some distance until we came to a doorway that was on our left.
I heard a voice say "This is a safe place for you."
The door opened and I went inside to a circular room about 50 steps in width. The room was decorated in many shades of brown and the 'outer wall' had shelves that went way round all filled with books. The middle had furnishings that matched the colors of the bookcases.
The door closed and I was alone.
I stood for a moment and went to the door and opened it just a crack. What I felt was sheer terror, and quickly re-closed the door and felt the terror was gone, as long as the door remained closed.
What was outside was not only terror but evil in that it had nothing good planned for me should I be foolish enough to open my door and go into the passage on my own.
I stood up at that point.

Every word on every page would be something new for you.
Yeah okay man.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Jesus Christ is the Lord and not in any need of human flesh as a wife when He was on earth or as He sits on the right hand of the Throne of Power. The Bible states that the Church is the Bride of Christ.
Jesus came as the High Priest to all of mankind going back to Adam and Eve, the heritage path is the one given in Luke and the one in Matthew is for Joseph, Mary's husband.
Adam and Eve were created after the likeness and image of God and the Holy Spirit who are essentially the 'parents' of Christ. God's witness of creation is in Ge:1, the Holy Spirit's witness in in Ge:2 and Christ's witness is in the last half of Proverbs:8. God and the Lamb and the Throne are seen in New Jerusalem, the Throne is a representation of the Holy Spirit. As such, their Son will have one person as his wife as would fit with any man and woman. The only woman in Scripture that qualifies would be Mary of Bethany and in that study you will find that she is the unnamed disciple of John the Baptist that followed Jesus in John:1 and that same disciple is the one that signs off in the last few verses of that Gospel. The 3 Epistles are also helpful in that the 1st one is a letter from Peter saying that they were both there at the 'beginning' and Peter showed up the day after John's Disciples were with Him. The other epistles pint to the writer being a 'woman' and in this case 'the children' would be Gentiles that were bought into the Church rather than she married and had children. She was give charge of Jesus's mother at the cross and she would have cared for her (more than her own children) until she died. That is the duty that a wife would perform and she alone did it so the Church was not part of that aspect of who the Bride is.
It's not that long of a study so this thread would be more than enough room to post the references that show Mary was extra special to Jesus. If the RCC had their wits about them that is the Mary they would worship rather than it being Jesus's mom. The Mary that is the Beloved Disciple would also have been the correct Mary for an appearance like at Fatima. At the time of the resurrection she is the first person to be resurrected and would include the Apostles and Jesus's own family.

Question: "What does it mean that the church is the bride of Christ?"

Answer:
The imagery and symbolism of marriage is applied to Christ and the body of believers known as the church.
She and Peter are the cornerstones of the Church and Mary alone is the Bride. The Church is invited to the wedding supper so the marriage has already taken place when Christ arrives. That arrival starts with wrath and then the resurrection of the 12 Tribes (Eze:37)
and she will be the first to be given a glorified body and a sinless heart.

Joe:2:15-19:
Blow the trumpet in Zion,
sanctify a fast,
call a solemn assembly:
Gather the people,
sanctify the congregation,
assemble the elders,
gather the children,
and those that suck the breasts:
let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber,
and the bride out of her closet.
Let the priests,
the ministers of the LORD,
weep between the porch and the altar,
and let them say,
Spare thy people,
O LORD,
and give not thine heritage to reproach,
that the heathen should rule over them:
wherefore should they say among the people,
Where is their God?
Then will the LORD be jealous for his land,
and pity his people.
Yea,
the LORD will answer and say unto his people,
Behold,
I will send you corn,
and wine,
and oil,
and ye shall be satisfied therewith:
and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

Above the bolded line are 6 more that are included and the congregation is the NT Church and the others can also be identified so that the Bride must be a single individual of the female variety. In the bolded part below the marriage has already taken place and at the start of the 1,000 year reign the whole house of Israel is resurrected and the Church represents a portion of Gentiles as the Church is not whole until the Great White Throne event is completed as the one that appear there would include many gentiles and the Sea would give up the people who died in Noah's flood. One woman as the Bride/Wife and the rest are 'her family' and the Church is the 'invited guests'.

Re:19:6-9:
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude,
and as the voice of many waters,
and as the voice of mighty thunderings,
saying,
Alleluia:
for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice,
and give honour to him:
for the marriage of the Lamb is come,
and his wife hath made herself ready.

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen,
clean and white:
for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me,
Write,
Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.
And he saith unto me,
These are the true sayings of God.

The church is comprised of those who have trusted in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and have received eternal life.
The problem with the Church being the Bride is that the Church is a small remnant of the people that were alive since Peter started preaching to Gentiles in Acts:10. The verses below that show that when the 7th trump sounds and the 7 vials are poured out that 2/3 of all Gentiles will die on that day. That would be the Church members that did not overcome the faults given in the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Zec:13:7-9:
Awake,
O sword,
against my shepherd,
and against the man that is my fellow,
saith the LORD of hosts:
smite the shepherd,
and the sheep shall be scattered:
and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

Christ, the Bridegroom, has sacrificially and lovingly chosen the church to be His bride (Ephesians 5:25–27).
The submission being referenced would include the chastisement mentioned in Hebres:12 and that is something that takes place at the GWT event rather than at the beginning of the 1,000 year reign. Re:7 also echos that as it is a chapter that gives who is first to be 'sealed for protection from physical harm' as being the 144,000 and that is just before any trump sounds but the 2nd group mentioned are the ones that come alive only at the GWT so that would mean some of the Church is missing so how could she possible be the wife of Christ during the 1,000 year reign???

Just as there was a betrothal period in biblical times during which the bride and groom were separated until the wedding, so is the bride of Christ separate from her Bridegroom during the church age.
The Church has the authority to use prayer in the same way that Daniel did in order to 'communicate with Christ'. The Temple mentioned in RTe:11 is the same one mentioned in Re:4 and 5 and the prayers of the Saints rise as vapor from the altar that is before God and that is also where our words end up when we say our prayers. That is how you are counted as being a member in Re:11. The 1/3 that survives the fire that is the 7 vials are Gentiles who have repented their sins. The exact umber at the start of the trumps is not the same number as will make up the 1/3 on the day the 7th trump sounds. (it will increase during the 3 1/2 years that expire during the first 6 trumps)

Her responsibility during the betrothal period is to be faithful to Him (2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:24). At the second coming of Christ, the church will be united with the Bridegroom and the official “wedding ceremony” will take place and, with it, the eternal union of Christ and His bride will be actualized (Revelation 19:7–9; 21:1-2).
Mary wrote the Gospel of John, established 7 Churches in greece and wrote Re4velation just before she died so that is about 100AD. That would give her 70 years off service, 'we', on the other hand are not likely to even be readers for that long before we die so her service is the longest in the NT and her reward will be the greatest.

In the eternal state, believers will have access to the heavenly city known as New Jerusalem, also called “the holy city” in Revelation 21:2 and 10.
No we don't, we have access to the altar in the Temple in Re:4 and5. The first ones to have access to New Jerusalem are the (static) population that is alive for the 1,000 year reign. When Satan and the fallen angels are being sent to the fiery lake the people are taken to the 3rd heaven and they enter New Jerusalem without facing God for the GWT event as that is for all people that were not alive on earth for that first part.

M't:22:30:
For in the resurrection they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Joh:14:2:
In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.

With that population inside New Jerusalem they are then joined by all the ones that appear before God at the GWT as they are the ones given the water and the (new) Law in Re:21, the ones alive on earth receive the living water from the River in Eze:47. Two references requires there be two different groups.

When NJ lands on earth all of mankind back to Adam and Eve are inside the City with the exceptoion of the Beloved Disciple as she is the one that Christ carries to a mountain top to witness that event from outside of the City.

The New Jerusalem is not the church, but it takes on some of the church’s characteristics. In his vision of the end of the age, the apostle John sees the city coming down from heaven adorned “as a bride,” meaning that the city will be gloriously radiant
NJ in the New Earth will be home to the static population that was alive for the 1,000 years and both the 12 Tribes and Church had a yearlt celebration in Zec:14 and together they will play ;Israel' and the 'remnant of the Nation' will no be 'the rest' that just came alive at the GWT event so they are like the population at the start of the 1,000 years. They learn for that period of time and at the end of it they are Saints and that means the fire that destroys all sinners leaves them untouched as they have been purified.

and the inhabitants of the city, the redeemed of the Lord, will be holy and pure, wearing white garments of holiness and righteousness.
So will the ones living outside of the City in Isaiah:65 and the univers will be the new earth as the holy angels will have moved to the 3rd heaven (Mount Sion in Hebrews:12) as that is their promised 'new heaven' so manking will have eternity to make a garden out of the universe.

Some have misinterpreted verse 9 to mean the holy city is the bride of Christ, but that cannot be because Christ died for His people, not for a city.
(plus it says 'like a bride' but the part that is missed is the the term 'me' is a reference to who the wife of Christ will be.

Re:21:9:
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues,
and talked with me,
saying,
Come hither,
I will shew thee the bride,
the Lamb's wife.
Re:21:10:
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain,
and shewed me that great city,
the holy Jerusalem,
descending out of heaven from God,

The city is called the bride because it encompasses all who are the bride, just as all the students of a school are sometimes called “the school.”
(it says like a bride rather than it is the bride)

Believers in Jesus Christ are the bride of Christ, and we wait with great anticipation for the day when we will be united with our Bridegroom. Until then, we remain faithful to Him and say with all the redeemed of the Lord, “Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20).
We are invited to be alive at the beginning, witnesses rather than acting as the bride does, that is a role reserved for Mary of Bethany.

Hope that was long enough to cover most of the main points and how my version uses the references that is in context and supported by many references, most not mentioned in this post.

Yeah okay man.
Smartest thing you have said on this or any other religion based thread. Too bad it came after you made a fool out of yourself.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
2. BIRTH OF CHRIST IN 1152 AND HIS CRUICIFICTION IN TSAR-GRAD IN 1185. In the XII century significant events take place, as described in the Gospels: the coming of Jesus Christ, his life and crucifixion, although the existing text of the Gospels was edited and most likely dates to the XIV-XV cc.
In the mid XII century, in the year 1152, Jesus Christ is born. In secular Byzantine history he is known as Emperor Andronicus and St. Andrew the Apostle the First-Called.In Russian history he was portrayed as the Great Prince Andrey Bogolyubsky. To be more specific, Andrey Bogolyubsky is a chronicular counterpart of Andronicus-Christ during his stay in Vladimir-Suzdal Rus’ of the XII century, where he spent most of his life. In fact the Star of Bethlehem blazed in the middle of the XII century. This gives us an absolute astronomical dating of Christ’s Life. [ЦРС], ch.1. ‘Star of Bethlehem’ – is an explosion of a supernova, which at present is incorrectly dated to the middle of the XI century. The present-day Crab Nebula in the Taurus Constellation is the remnant of this explosion. [TsOS]
Could there be such a date amidst the absolute astronomic dating, which would accurately correspond to the crucifixion of Christ at the end of the XII century? After all, it is entirely possible that such a significant event would be immortalised in some astronomical image, let’s say on a zodiac with a horoscope. For example, in ‘Ancient’ Egypt, near the Empire tsars’ burial ground. Let us turn to the results for the dating of the ‘ancient’-Egyptian zodiacs which we have previously calculated. You will recall, that the crucifixion of Jesus Christ took place during the days of Jewish Passover, not long from the first vernal full moon.>
CONCLUSION. Among the zodiacs dated by us, there is one, which gives the exact date of the Jewish Passover = the date of the first day of the vernal full moon. We are referring to a famous Circular Denderah zodiac or, as it is also called, Osiris Zodiac, fig.6. This Zodiac gives us the date of the Passover – the morning of the 20th March 1185, and perfectly corresponds with the date of crucifixion of Jesus Christ in year 1185 [ЦРС], ch.1. Besides, the date of the Circular Zodiac corresponds well with the dating of the Star of Bethlehem, which appeared approximately around year 1150, as it allows for Christ’s age to be approximately 33 years.
In fact ‘Osiris Zodiac’ means ‘Zodiac of Christ’, as, according to our research, the ‘ancient’-Egyptian god Osiris represented Jesus Christ. [5v], [ЦРС].>http://www.chronologia.org/en/how_it_was/02.html#birth2

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Jesus came as the High Priest to all of mankind going back to Adam and Eve, the heritage path is the one given in Luke and the one in Matthew is for Joseph, Mary's husband.
Adam and Eve were created after the likeness and image of God and the Holy Spirit who are essentially the 'parents' of Christ. God's witness of creation is in Ge:1, the Holy Spirit's witness in in Ge:2 and Christ's witness is in the last half of Proverbs:8. God and the Lamb and the Throne are seen in New Jerusalem, the Throne is a representation of the Holy Spirit. As such, their Son will have one person as his wife as would fit with any man and woman. The only woman in Scripture that qualifies would be Mary of Bethany and in that study you will find that she is the unnamed disciple of John the Baptist that followed Jesus in John:1 and that same disciple is the one that signs off in the last few verses of that Gospel. The 3 Epistles are also helpful in that the 1st one is a letter from Peter saying that they were both there at the 'beginning' and Peter showed up the day after John's Disciples were with Him. The other epistles pint to the writer being a 'woman' and in this case 'the children' would be Gentiles that were bought into the Church rather than she married and had children. She was give charge of Jesus's mother at the cross and she would have cared for her (more than her own children) until she died. That is the duty that a wife would perform and she alone did it so the Church was not part of that aspect of who the Bride is.
It's not that long of a study so this thread would be more than enough room to post the references that show Mary was extra special to Jesus. If the RCC had their wits about them that is the Mary they would worship rather than it being Jesus's mom. The Mary that is the Beloved Disciple would also have been the correct Mary for an appearance like at Fatima. At the time of the resurrection she is the first person to be resurrected and would include the Apostles and Jesus's own family.

She and Peter are the cornerstones of the Church and Mary alone is the Bride. The Church is invited to the wedding supper so the marriage has already taken place when Christ arrives. That arrival starts with wrath and then the resurrection of the 12 Tribes (Eze:37)
and she will be the first to be given a glorified body and a sinless heart.

Joe:2:15-19:
Blow the trumpet in Zion,
sanctify a fast,
call a solemn assembly:
Gather the people,
sanctify the congregation,
assemble the elders,
gather the children,
and those that suck the breasts:
let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber,
and the bride out of her closet.
Let the priests,
the ministers of the LORD,
weep between the porch and the altar,
and let them say,
Spare thy people,
O LORD,
and give not thine heritage to reproach,
that the heathen should rule over them:
wherefore should they say among the people,
Where is their God?
Then will the LORD be jealous for his land,
and pity his people.
Yea,
the LORD will answer and say unto his people,
Behold,
I will send you corn,
and wine,
and oil,
and ye shall be satisfied therewith:
and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

Above the bolded line are 6 more that are included and the congregation is the NT Church and the others can also be identified so that the Bride must be a single individual of the female variety. In the bolded part below the marriage has already taken place and at the start of the 1,000 year reign the whole house of Israel is resurrected and the Church represents a portion of Gentiles as the Church is not whole until the Great White Throne event is completed as the one that appear there would include many gentiles and the Sea would give up the people who died in Noah's flood. One woman as the Bride/Wife and the rest are 'her family' and the Church is the 'invited guests'.

Re:19:6-9:
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude,
and as the voice of many waters,
and as the voice of mighty thunderings,
saying,
Alleluia:
for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice,
and give honour to him:
for the marriage of the Lamb is come,
and his wife hath made herself ready.

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen,
clean and white:
for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me,
Write,
Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.
And he saith unto me,
These are the true sayings of God.

The problem with the Church being the Bride is that the Church is a small remnant of the people that were alive since Peter started preaching to Gentiles in Acts:10. The verses below that show that when the 7th trump sounds and the 7 vials are poured out that 2/3 of all Gentiles will die on that day. That would be the Church members that did not overcome the faults given in the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Zec:13:7-9:
Awake,
O sword,
against my shepherd,
and against the man that is my fellow,
saith the LORD of hosts:
smite the shepherd,
and the sheep shall be scattered:
and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

The submission being referenced would include the chastisement mentioned in Hebres:12 and that is something that takes place at the GWT event rather than at the beginning of the 1,000 year reign. Re:7 also echos that as it is a chapter that gives who is first to be 'sealed for protection from physical harm' as being the 144,000 and that is just before any trump sounds but the 2nd group mentioned are the ones that come alive only at the GWT so that would mean some of the Church is missing so how could she possible be the wife of Christ during the 1,000 year reign???

The Church has the authority to use prayer in the same way that Daniel did in order to 'communicate with Christ'. The Temple mentioned in RTe:11 is the same one mentioned in Re:4 and 5 and the prayers of the Saints rise as vapor from the altar that is before God and that is also where our words end up when we say our prayers. That is how you are counted as being a member in Re:11. The 1/3 that survives the fire that is the 7 vials are Gentiles who have repented their sins. The exact umber at the start of the trumps is not the same number as will make up the 1/3 on the day the 7th trump sounds. (it will increase during the 3 1/2 years that expire during the first 6 trumps)

Mary wrote the Gospel of John, established 7 Churches in greece and wrote Re4velation just before she died so that is about 100AD. That would give her 70 years off service, 'we', on the other hand are not likely to even be readers for that long before we die so her service is the longest in the NT and her reward will be the greatest.

No we don't, we have access to the altar in the Temple in Re:4 and5. The first ones to have access to New Jerusalem are the (static) population that is alive for the 1,000 year reign. When Satan and the fallen angels are being sent to the fiery lake the people are taken to the 3rd heaven and they enter New Jerusalem without facing God for the GWT event as that is for all people that were not alive on earth for that first part.

M't:22:30:
For in the resurrection they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Joh:14:2:
In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.

With that population inside New Jerusalem they are then joined by all the ones that appear before God at the GWT as they are the ones given the water and the (new) Law in Re:21, the ones alive on earth receive the living water from the River in Eze:47. Two references requires there be two different groups.

When NJ lands on earth all of mankind back to Adam and Eve are inside the City with the exceptoion of the Beloved Disciple as she is the one that Christ carries to a mountain top to witness that event from outside of the City.

NJ in the New Earth will be home to the static population that was alive for the 1,000 years and both the 12 Tribes and Church had a yearlt celebration in Zec:14 and together they will play ;Israel' and the 'remnant of the Nation' will no be 'the rest' that just came alive at the GWT event so they are like the population at the start of the 1,000 years. They learn for that period of time and at the end of it they are Saints and that means the fire that destroys all sinners leaves them untouched as they have been purified.

So will the ones living outside of the City in Isaiah:65 and the univers will be the new earth as the holy angels will have moved to the 3rd heaven (Mount Sion in Hebrews:12) as that is their promised 'new heaven' so manking will have eternity to make a garden out of the universe.

(plus it says 'like a bride' but the part that is missed is the the term 'me' is a reference to who the wife of Christ will be.

Re:21:9:
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues,
and talked with me,
saying,
Come hither,
I will shew thee the bride,
the Lamb's wife.
Re:21:10:
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain,
and shewed me that great city,
the holy Jerusalem,
descending out of heaven from God,

(it says like a bride rather than it is the bride)

We are invited to be alive at the beginning, witnesses rather than acting as the bride does, that is a role reserved for Mary of Bethany.

Hope that was long enough to cover most of the main points and how my version uses the references that is in context and supported by many references, most not mentioned in this post.

Smartest thing you have said on this or any other religion based thread. Too bad it came after you made a fool out of yourself.
Yeah whatever you say RW Shambach. Lovely vision was that on shrooms, 2 way window pane or possibly after a traumatic event at the nervous hospital? PRAISE GAWD GLORY HALLELUREYE BLESS THE LAWD , Amen bruthas and sistahs, ---take your pills

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
No need to ask if you preach all day long under a scorching Arizona sun.
I'm not the one hallucinating like Saul on the road to Damascus and fabricating some grandiose vision as though you're on LSD. You're either one of two things. A fukkin lunatic, or a liar. Both of which qualify you to be an itinerant evangelist. Congradulations brutha.

Trek

Jun 21, 2016
Apostle Paul warns that it is a serious thing to preach another Gospel than what is given in the Bible.
Galations 1:8

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Apostle Paul warns that it is a serious thing to preach another Gospel than what is given in the Bible.
Galations 1:8
Paul didn't even know Jesus. He wasn't an apostle he was an opportunist who saw a chance to control a fledgling religious movement. His teaching are in direct contrast to Jesus teachings. He was a fraud and he has the evangelicals all bamboozled.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That's why I don't, that is why it is usually presented as a read along post.
It's not that hard to show that no Apostles were at the cross and the Beloved Disciple is there so only one version can be accurate.

Lu:24:10:
It was Mary Magdalene,
and Joanna,
and Mary the mother of James,
and other women that were with them,
which told these things unto the apostles.

Mary M. would have told Peter and that would the the account found in Matthew and the mother of James and John would been the source of the version that is found in Mark and Luke.

Lu:10:38-42:
Now it came to pass,
as they went,
that he entered into a certain village:
and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
And she had a sister called Mary,
which also sat at Jesus' feet,
and heard his word.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving,
and came to him,
and said,
Lord,
dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone?
bid her therefore that she help me.
And Jesus answered and said unto her,
Martha,
Martha,
thou art careful and troubled about many things:
But one thing is needful:
and Mary hath chosen that good part,
which shall not be taken away from her.

2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;

From the little you have posted it would appear that you are part of the 7 year trib followers. The 70 weeks was a single block of time.
The start of the 70th week was when God called John to start preaching the 'good news' and he did that until he was put into prison and then Jesus resumed that same role and their combined time was exactly 3 1/2 years and the cross was the event that happened at 'mid-week' and 3 1/2 years later the food vision from Acts:10 happened and that was the last part that was specifically for the Jews as the teaching was then turned to the Gentiles and they were taught about the bruise to Satan's head rather than it being about the events leading to the cross. The cross was the bruie to the heel from Ge:3:15 and the NT is about the other bruise to the teachings should be different as they are two very different events. The bruise to the heel was fully completed when Jesus said 'It is done.. moments before dying on the cross. When He says, 'It is done.' as he pours out the last vial is the completion of the bruise to Satan's head.
One of the easier ways to show that the 7 year trib is flawed is the famous verse that is about a covenant. Out of nowhere it is promoted that the 'AC' is the one being mentioned yet the verse below is from the same passage and it puts God in control of covenants. It can also be shown that God is the rider in the 1st seal prophecy and the Holy Spirit would be the white horse. Christ is there also as explained by a verse that was given earlier in the book.

Da:9:4:
And I prayed unto the LORD my God,
and made my confession,
and said,
O Lord,
the great and dreadful God,
keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him,

and to them that keep his commandments;

Isa:49:2:
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;
in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,
and made me a polished shaft;
in his quiver hath he hid me;

Could not care less what Saul has to say.
Pretty much covers what you have to say about any subject rather than just this one topic.

Paul didn't even know Jesus. He wasn't an apostle he was an opportunist who saw a chance to control a fledgling religious movement. His teaching are in direct contrast to Jesus teachings. He was a fraud and he has the evangelicals all bamboozled.
Feeling a little left out??? lol

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
That's why I don't, that is why it is usually presented as a read along post.
It's not that hard to show that no Apostles were at the cross and the Beloved Disciple is there so only one version can be accurate.

Lu:24:10:
It was Mary Magdalene,
and Joanna,
and Mary the mother of James,
and other women that were with them,
which told these things unto the apostles.

Mary M. would have told Peter and that would the the account found in Matthew and the mother of James and John would been the source of the version that is found in Mark and Luke.

Lu:10:38-42:
Now it came to pass,
as they went,
that he entered into a certain village:
and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
And she had a sister called Mary,
which also sat at Jesus' feet,
and heard his word.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving,
and came to him,
and said,
Lord,
dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone?
bid her therefore that she help me.
And Jesus answered and said unto her,
Martha,
Martha,
thou art careful and troubled about many things:
But one thing is needful:
and Mary hath chosen that good part,
which shall not be taken away from her.

2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth;

From the little you have posted it would appear that you are part of the 7 year trib followers. The 70 weeks was a single block of time.
The start of the 70th week was when God called John to start preaching the 'good news' and he did that until he was put into prison and then Jesus resumed that same role and their combined time was exactly 3 1/2 years and the cross was the event that happened at 'mid-week' and 3 1/2 years later the food vision from Acts:10 happened and that was the last part that was specifically for the Jews as the teaching was then turned to the Gentiles and they were taught about the bruise to Satan's head rather than it being about the events leading to the cross. The cross was the bruie to the heel from Ge:3:15 and the NT is about the other bruise to the teachings should be different as they are two very different events. The bruise to the heel was fully completed when Jesus said 'It is done.. moments before dying on the cross. When He says, 'It is done.' as he pours out the last vial is the completion of the bruise to Satan's head.
One of the easier ways to show that the 7 year trib is flawed is the famous verse that is about a covenant. Out of nowhere it is promoted that the 'AC' is the one being mentioned yet the verse below is from the same passage and it puts God in control of covenants. It can also be shown that God is the rider in the 1st seal prophecy and the Holy Spirit would be the white horse. Christ is there also as explained by a verse that was given earlier in the book.

Da:9:4:
And I prayed unto the LORD my God,
and made my confession,
and said,
O Lord,
the great and dreadful God,
keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him,

and to them that keep his commandments;

Isa:49:2:
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;
in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,
and made me a polished shaft;
in his quiver hath he hid me;

Pretty much covers what you have to say about any subject rather than just this one topic.

Feeling a little left out??? lol
Shet ye trap, Sap. Your knowledge on any religious matter could be stored in the pocket of a piss ant. you be a big dummah

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I have no doubt Christ existed but it was about politics not religion
Jesus had no intention of starting a religion he was trying to reform
the Jewish faith
Jesus was a left wing guy who the right wing crucified and turned into
a living god while they hijacked the process

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I have no doubt Christ existed but it was about politics not religion
Jesus had no intention of starting a religion he was trying to reform
the Jewish faith
Jesus was a left wing guy who the right wing crucified and turned into
a living god while they hijacked the process
I probably agree with ya Grump but the reality is everything is hearsay concerning religious history. Truth is, unless we there and eye witnesses to everything, we simply cannot know.

2. BIRTH OF CHRIST IN 1152 AND HIS CRUICIFICTION IN TSAR-GRAD IN 1185. In the XII century significant events take place, as described in the Gospels: the coming of Jesus Christ, his life and crucifixion, although the existing text of the Gospels was edited and most likely dates to the XIV-XV cc.
In the mid XII century, in the year 1152, Jesus Christ is born. In secular Byzantine history he is known as Emperor Andronicus and St. Andrew the Apostle the First-Called.In Russian history he was portrayed as the Great Prince Andrey Bogolyubsky. To be more specific, Andrey Bogolyubsky is a chronicular counterpart of Andronicus-Christ during his stay in Vladimir-Suzdal Rus’ of the XII century, where he spent most of his life. In fact the Star of Bethlehem blazed in the middle of the XII century. This gives us an absolute astronomical dating of Christ’s Life. [ЦРС], ch.1. ‘Star of Bethlehem’ – is an explosion of a supernova, which at present is incorrectly dated to the middle of the XI century. The present-day Crab Nebula in the Taurus Constellation is the remnant of this explosion. [TsOS]
Could there be such a date amidst the absolute astronomic dating, which would accurately correspond to the crucifixion of Christ at the end of the XII century? After all, it is entirely possible that such a significant event would be immortalised in some astronomical image, let’s say on a zodiac with a horoscope. For example, in ‘Ancient’ Egypt, near the Empire tsars’ burial ground. Let us turn to the results for the dating of the ‘ancient’-Egyptian zodiacs which we have previously calculated. You will recall, that the crucifixion of Jesus Christ took place during the days of Jewish Passover, not long from the first vernal full moon.>
CONCLUSION. Among the zodiacs dated by us, there is one, which gives the exact date of the Jewish Passover = the date of the first day of the vernal full moon. We are referring to a famous Circular Denderah zodiac or, as it is also called, Osiris Zodiac, fig.6. This Zodiac gives us the date of the Passover – the morning of the 20th March 1185, and perfectly corresponds with the date of crucifixion of Jesus Christ in year 1185 [ЦРС], ch.1. Besides, the date of the Circular Zodiac corresponds well with the dating of the Star of Bethlehem, which appeared approximately around year 1150, as it allows for Christ’s age to be approximately 33 years.
In fact ‘Osiris Zodiac’ means ‘Zodiac of Christ’, as, according to our research, the ‘ancient’-Egyptian god Osiris represented Jesus Christ. [5v], [ЦРС].>http://www.chronologia.org/en/how_it_was/02.html#birth2

you don't know darkbungchute