The Gospel of Jesus’s Wife

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Y'all can't know shyt unless you were there. All you have is hearsay from people trying to create a religion. I like to think that if the man was real, he had that one someone to love. Mary Magdalen maybe?
Why not just use the book to figure it out? Mary M. was a converted sinner, Mary of Bethany was a disciple of John the Baptist when they met and she was a companion of His since John sent her to report on what Jesus was doing. That gives them 3 1/2 years as being together and her role at the time of the cross increased and Mary M. had a few bit parts. Try using information like that before you ask questions that have no real value or merit to begin with.

In John:11 it was Mary B. that made Jesus cry in public, you need a lot of pull to be able to do that. Care to hear long version that includes why she was really pissed off at Him?? It's all in the book so why is it being hidden from your eyes as God likes to clear up issues like that for people he likes. That doesn't seem to apply to most people at this site, including you as being almost at the front of the line. Why shouldn't a believer look forward to the day you become a believer. (being sent to the grave is the result of that day and that makes you humble and that is the first step in understanding who God is and what He can do (easily).

You don't know megadummy
I do know you have sh*t for brains when it comes to reading comprehension of even the shortest verse, and then you act proud that it is that was so how can anybody beat that as being being the very definition of 'stupid beyond belief'.
The ones that fear gays the most are closet fags. Any idea why there were so many females at the gay bar in Florida or were they all lesbians?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
In John:11 it was Mary B. that made Jesus cry in public, you need a lot of pull to be able to do that. Care to hear long version that includes why she was really pissed off at Him?? It's all in the book so why is it being hidden from your eyes as God likes to clear up issues like that for people he likes. That doesn't seem to apply to most people at this site, including you as being almost at the front of the line. Why shouldn't a believer look forward to the day you become a believer. (being sent to the grave is the result of that day and that makes you humble and that is the first step in understanding who God is and what He can do (easily).
Only an egotistical loon would say that he had any understanding of what god is. You cannot know what truth, reality or god is by reading a book about it any more than you can know a person by reading their autobiography. The world has 7 billion people and your perspective is just one. That you think you know anything more than anybody else is just plain narcissism. You have no idea what humility is.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Why not just use the book to figure it out? Mary M. was a converted sinner, Mary of Bethany was a disciple of John the Baptist when they met and she was a companion of His since John sent her to report on what Jesus was doing. That gives them 3 1/2 years as being together and her role at the time of the cross increased and Mary M. had a few bit parts. Try using information like that before you ask questions that have no real value or merit to begin with.

I do know you have sh*t for brains when it comes to reading comprehension of even the shortest verse, and then you act proud that it is that was so how can anybody beat that as being being the very definition of 'stupid beyond belief'.
The ones that fear gays the most are closet fags. Any idea why there were so many females at the gay bar in Florida or were they all lesbians?
Your books are hearsay Megaloon. Haven't I made that clear? Get the wax out ye ears and the shyt out ye skull.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only an egotistical loon would say that he had any understanding of what god is. You cannot know what truth, reality or god is by reading a book about it any more than you can know a person by reading their autobiography. The world has 7 billion people and your perspective is just one. That you think you know anything more than anybody else is just plain narcissism. You have no idea what humility is.
Just becaus I know more about God (through the Bible) than you and the collective here doesn't mean I'm not a humble person. It just means you guys, for all your self back patting know nothing at all. You think God is an as*hole (as does Dex) so when He comes and kills you by fire you have your version of God and you will probably bitch about it even then. Just no pleasing some people I guess.

You have only yourself to thank for being on the wrong side of the line.

Your books are hearsay Megaloon. Haven't I made that clear? Get the wax out ye ears and the shyt out ye skull.
Actually you only said you 'investigated' the English Bibles. For your information only 1 of them is accurate, that is the one you probably understand the least. (by God's own hand due to your despising Him rather than it being due to anything else)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Just becaus I know more about God (through the Bible) than you and the collective here doesn't mean I'm not a humble person. It just means you guys, for all your self back patting know nothing at all. You think God is an as*hole (as does Dex) so when He comes and kills you by fire you have your version of God and you will probably bitch about it even then. Just no pleasing some people I guess.

Yes it does. You wouldn't know humility if it bite you on the face. How many other holy books have yo read? How many people of other faiths have you talked to? How many other cultures have you participated with? If you only know the bible, then you have lived with tunnel vision all your life. There is a big wide world out there. You need to get out of your basement and experience it.

...or truth.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yes it does. You wouldn't know humility if it bite you on the face. How many other holy books have yo read? How many people of other faiths have you talked to? How many other cultures have you participated with? If you only know the bible, then you have lived with tunnel vision all your life. There is a big wide world out there. You need to get out of your basement and experience it.
...or truth.
At least I can read a passage and tell you what it means in the overall context of the book and you can't so which one of us should be humble you fu*king retard.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014

Actually you only said you 'investigated' the English Bibles. For your information only 1 of them is accurate, that is the one you probably understand the least. (by God's own hand due to your despising Him rather than it being due to anything else)
Let me take a wild guess, the pervert King James version of course. Figures.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you did your investigation why do you have to take a wild guess? If that shows the quality of your 'investigation' then what hope is there that any of your other investigations are any more valid or accurate.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
At least I can read a passage and tell you what it means in the overall context of the book and you can't so which one of us should be humble you fu*king retard.
So you can read a passage from an ancient text that has been mistranslated, misinterpreted and misunderstood for 2000 years and you think that makes you better than everybody else. And you don't see how that makes you an egotistical asshat? Interesting.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
If you did your investigation why do you have to take a wild guess? If that shows the quality of your 'investigation' then what hope is there that any of your other investigations are any more valid or accurate.
We can only hope that your medication is accurate. Take your pills group therapy at 7pm.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So you can read a passage from an ancient text that has been mistranslated, misinterpreted and misunderstood for 2000 years and you think that makes you better than everybody else. And you don't see how that makes you an egotistical asshat? Interesting.
You see that is the difference between you and me and this will never change. I can read it as a book that can be understood but you can only see it as a book of gibberish yet you claim to be the smart one in the room. Any idea how stupid that promotion really is??

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
You see that is the difference between you and me and this will never change. I can read it as a book that can be understood but you can only see it as a book of gibberish yet you claim to be the smart one in the room. Any idea how stupid that promotion really is??
You are an obvious newbie with no humility who behaves as though stupidity were a virtue.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I never said I was smarter, just better educated. If you knew anything at all about the history of it, you would not be so cock sure of yourself.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I probably know the real history a lot better than you. Care to put it to the test?? Gulf on Tonkin, real or false-flag operation??

You are an obvious newbie with no humility who behaves as though stupidity were a virtue.
Stupid would be a move up in the world for you, and you fu*kin know it which is the really funny part of it all. Now all you can do is try to defend the indefensible.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I probably know the real history a lot better than you. Care to put it to the test?? Gulf on Tonkin, real or false-flag operation??
False flag. What has that got to do with the history of the bible besides nothing?

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014

Stupid would be a move up in the world for you, and you fu*kin know it which is the really funny part of it all. Now all you can do is try to defend the indefensible.
Religion did not heal you of your disturbed mental state . Hell it made it worse. Seek therapy, and a good medical team including psychiatrists. You're a screw ball.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Jesus was married and his progeny was the Holy Grail, not a cup. The cup is symbolic of his wife's womb. By virtue of genetics, many thousands or millions of people would carry his genes (if he actually existed, of course). I really don't get why people still believe this patriarchal BS because Life comes from the feminine. The masculine principle cannot create Life. All the Abrahamic religions have got it all back asswards. If they knew anything about history, they would know that it was the patriarchy that destroyed the divine feminine principle for purely political reasons; the control of the masses. If you look back in history, you will see exactly when the masculine usurped the Feminine.

You can study the scriptures all you want, but unless you understand it in the context of history and the divine feminine, you are barking up the wrong tree. The male principle has been nothing but a sperm donor because the Creative Force has always been Feminine. The perfect metaphor can be found in the Preying Mantis; the female has to bite of the head of the male in order that he donate his sperm. Chew on that for a bit. :)

This is a fabricated imaginary story; and anything they imagine, these Zionists, will take as dogmatic: merely wishful thinking; that is speaking without proof; only words of an enemy: those who accused his mother with adultery.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What I find interesting is that the Quran says that it is divinely inspired the way the KJB does and yet Htz doesn't believe it is. But if he was born in the ME, Syria for example, he would be just as rabidly defending the Quran as he does the bible and calling people like him infidels. Tunnel vision is a terrible thing.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Religion did not heal you of your disturbed mental state . Hell it made it worse. Seek therapy, and a good medical team including psychiatrists. You're a screw ball.

In fact, you are the mad; possessed and controlled by Satan and the genie: I assure you.

What I find interesting is that the Quran says that it is divinely inspired the way the KJB does and yet Htz doesn't believe it is. But if he was born in the ME, Syria for example, he would be just as rabidly defending the Quran as he does the bible and calling people like him infidels. Tunnel vision is a terrible thing.

The Quran: you are blind to its meanings, implications and wisdom.
This is the soora speaking about the blessed night on which the Quran started to be revealed; this is for the Godfearing: those who know Arabic to have the blessing:

http://suratmp3.com/modules/mp3Quran/Highquality/26/44/

Last edited: