• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Re: Clinton vs. Trump: This one's a no-brainer

Trump's list of prospective Supreme Court nominees have been widely lauded by conservative and moderates, those not totally in thrall of the feminist, homosexual, radical environmentalist (and anti human) hegemony of the current paradigm. Trump is a promoter, he panders to any audience. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff in his campaign.

I've developed some trust in Trump's instincts.. which are often difficult to discern in all his bluster. I see him as an economic and cultural nationalist, a mild progressive on economic issues, a moderate conservative on social issues. It is Hillary who the ranting, hysterical demagogue of the New Age.

Wishful thinking. It's amazing how well conservative politicians have fooled the religious into thinking they are on your side. I always thought they were just really good at it, but if Trump can fool you anyone can.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

TRUMP Going to Jail!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUaMFVDV9PQ

New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says Trump University committed "fraud."

Put him in jail for fraud! It's the law!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

Wishful thinking. It's amazing how well conservative politicians have fooled the religious into thinking they are on your side. I always thought they were just really good at it, but if Trump can fool you anyone can.

Trump seems to be admired and respected by those who know him personally.. including business associates, employees and those he's worked with in various social and political organizations. I wonder who is really being fooled by this Straw Man that the liberal media has created in his place.

I view Trump as much different than the Reagan/Bush NEOCONSERVATIVES who did cynically, and disingenuously, pander to religious voters SOLELY to lock up a voter demographic to support their neocon, free market, libertarian economic agenda (which is a complete contradiction of Christian economics).

I view Trump as non religious, but authentic and patriotic... and therefor trustworthy.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

Is fraud any worse than Hillary's chronic and habitual lying? :) :)

Much worse, Hillary didn't steal the money of old retired folks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is5BWcXApQ0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK3ah9ZehBo

I hope they toss him in prison... where he belongs..

I think drumpf is from the bowels of hell itself

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I view Trump as much different than the Reagan/Bush NEOCONSERVATIVES who did cynically, and disingenuously, pandered to religious voters SOLELY to lock up a voter demographic to support their neocon, free market, libertarian economic agenda (which is a complete contradiction of Christian economics).

Yeah, Trump is different from those people. Trump's attempts to pander to religious voters is less skilled, halfhearted and more transparent. Whereas the Republicans in the past artfully manipulated Christians into supporting them, Trump has bumbled around it. In fact, you could argue he isn't even trying. It seems pretty clear from his past positions and current ones, that Trump is pro-choice, pro-marriage equality and pro-transgender rights. He's a sleazy, decadent and shameless self-promoter. He doesn't treat women with respect. He values them for their sexuality. He divorces his wives to get younger mail-order models. Christian values? Really?

Other Republicans tried really hard to fool you people into supporting them. Trump hasn't tried and he glaringly represents the exact opposite.... AND YOU'RE STILL FOOLED. You people will believe anything.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Isn't he "innocent until proven guilty" in a court of law? I have a feeling The Donald will come out smelling like a rose!

Yea, a rose after it's been wilting for a week.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Yeah, Trump is different from those people. Trump's attempts to pander to religious voters is less skilled, halfhearted and more transparent. Whereas the Republicans in the past artfully manipulated Christians into supporting them, Trump has bumbled around it. In fact, you could argue he isn't even trying. It seems pretty clear from his past positions and current ones, that Trump is pro-choice, pro-marriage equality and pro-transgender rights. He's a sleazy, decadent and shameless self-promoter. He doesn't treat women with respect. He values them for their sexuality. He divorces his wives to get younger mail-order models. Christian values? Really?

Other Republicans tried really hard to fool you people into supporting them. Trump hasn't tried and he glaringly represents the exact opposite.... AND YOU'RE STILL FOOLED. You people will believe anything.
I disagree. I think Trump is very aware (you gotta admit, the man has a great instinct for selling) that the vast majority of allegedly devout believers care more about their political views than their religion. There's some research showing that religionuts will change churches more readily than they'll revise their political opinions.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

There are thousands of American hiding the fact that they are sitting on the political fence right now, and would rather die than admit they are leaning toward Trump. The attack on the LGBT has now guaranteed that their hesitation, due to Trumps craziness, will inch them closer to Trump.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

There are thousands of American hiding the fact that they are sitting on the political fence right now, and would rather die than admit they are leaning toward Trump. The attack on the LGBT has now guaranteed that their hesitation, due to Trumps craziness, will inch them closer to Trump.

Keep dreaming the guy was Born In The USA. Not an Immigrant.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

That made no sense, but if you would like to actually explain how it did, I'm all ears.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

The genius of B00mer...

The Confederate Flag is not racist because it did not represent slavery. No slave ship ever sailed under the rebel flag. They sailed under the American Flag actually. The Confederate flag (rebel flag) represents heritage, not hate. It is true that racists have used the flag as their symbol, but no it does not represent racism. I for one, think the flag looks pretty bad azz.

General Lee, Confederate soldier, was actually against slavery thank you very much.

... Hillary's latest convert because Trump whipped JEB.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

... Hillary's latest convert because Trump whipped JEB.

Nope, because Trump is a Racsit A-Hole, stupid just like his followers, and has that typical American attitude that you'all think your the world power and best..

Yet China owns your azz.

BTW, the flag is just a historic symbol... "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

They should allow people to keep the flag is historic symbol.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Nope, because Trump is a Racsit A-Hole, stupid just like his followers, and has that typical American attitude that you'all think your the world power and best..

Now do I have to get your posts about you saying the US is the greatest country in the world? Those are out there too.

You're daft!

BTW, the flag is just a historic symbol... "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

lmao... And General Lee... who was a slave owner... was against slavery was he?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I disagree. I think Trump is very aware (you gotta admit, the man has a great instinct for selling) that the vast majority of allegedly devout believers care more about their political views than their religion. There's some research showing that religionuts will change churches more readily than they'll revise their political opinions.

You disagree about with what exactly? Do you think Trump has handled appealing to evangelicals well, or are you saying he realizes that it doesn't really matter?

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca

Now do I have to get your posts about you saying the US is the greatest country in the world? Those are out there too.

You're daft!

lmao... And General Lee... who was a slave owner... was against slavery was he?

Which most of my past posts where to troll Flossy.. however listening to someone as stupid as racist as Trump who may become President, time to put the fun aside... Trump is dangerous, a loose canon and about as unbalanced as you.

Feel free to send him to Canada... Please ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Which most of my past posts where to troll Flossy.. however listening to someone as stupid as racist as Trump who may become President, time to put the fun aside... Trump is dangerous, a loose canon and about as unbalanced as you.

And what did you call muslims? Sand what?

I see you are getting very angry.