Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Re: Clinton vs. Trump: This one's a no-brainer

Corduroy; said:
I think you have him confused with FDR, who also destroyed America.

Revisionist history, as usual for this forum.

Those in the know realize he led this country's greatest generation and saved it from the Hoovers and others who sought to destroy it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I'm not sure what it was F.D.R. did that destroyed America. I suppose he might be faulted for waiting until 1942 to get into the war!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Don't get me wrong now. I agree with you completely that Fauxcahontas was wrong, unethical, and a liar about the "Me heap big Injun" thing. I just think it's more amusing than outrageous.

Maybe I heard pinkies saying "My grandmother was a Cherokee princess" a few times more'n you.
I just find it amusing that the bunch that gets their panties in a twist over cultural appropriation don't seem to have a problem with little Liawatha.

Debt is really nothing to be concerned about anyway.

It's the debt to GDP ratio that you need to keep a closer eye on.

Which is 71.8%. Once external debt is included it's 104.5%. I'd say they have reason to be concerned.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Which is 71.8%. Once external debt is included it's 104.5%. I'd say they have reason to be concerned.

By my calculations that means they owe more than they got! Maybe they should be "farming out" a few healthy welfare recipients to countries they owe money to.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

By my calculations that means they owe more than they got! Maybe they should be "farming out" a few healthy welfare recipients to countries they owe money to.
Holy Christ! Don't let Dalton McGuinty hear you say that. That goof actually said it was unconstitutional to make able bodied, able minded people work in some capacity for their welfare check.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

and like any company who sends their people out of country to work, all expenses are paid,
so travel, food, housing and wages will be much more than helping them out here at home, plus
they will have their Chinese language classes paid for, and they better only have one child,
or the rest might just disappear mysteriously.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Re: The plot to assassinate trump

MaKing Trump out to be s martyre would Help?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

and like any company who sends their people out of country to work, all expenses are paid,
so travel, food, housing and wages will be much more than helping them out here at home, plus
they will have their Chinese language classes paid for, and they better only have one child,
or the rest might just disappear mysteriously.

I guess the Chinese finally figured out the one child limit isn't working out too good and have scrapped that idea. It resulted in part of a generation gap and not enough young folks to take care of the old folks. You'd think out of a billion people they had someone bright enough to figure that out years ago. Oh well, they were beginning to get to be too much of a threat anyhow and needed some pruning.

Holy Christ! Don't let Dalton McGuinty hear you say that. That goof actually said it was unconstitutional to make able bodied, able minded people work in some capacity for their welfare check.

What Union did he belong to?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Re: The plot to assassinate trump

I like the idea of Trump showing up at a rally,in the raw,aka,nude,talking nonsense,over the assassination theory.

Did not read the story yet,will try to make a point of reading it.
Loving Hilary!Hilary making me proud,no time to think about assassinations,feeling good
Sincerely the Hag or AKA PT

More material for your private collection Boomer??

This isn't 1960's where you would be able to sweep things under the rug. Perhaps Don's eldest son should run as an independent and go for VP and whomever Don picked would stay at their posts until 'the kid' was seasoned. Where have I heard that just recently??

Transylvania?? East European women are keepers and they aren't all built like hay-bale lifters.

You two must be related...............

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

I think last nights attack might just thread that narrative .

It actually works to Clinton's advantage because she's shown how Trump's xenophobia and racism actually leads to problems like these.