• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: Clinton vs. Trump: This one's a no-brainer

He didn't destroy Merica... he was the worst president until Obama though. :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Well I'll tell you. Living in probably the most liberal state in the US I see liberals and Democrats all the time. I see their hypocrisy, I see they pay lip service to special interests groups and turn around and do things like gerrymander to keep state house seats white. I see people like Liz Warren, who absolutely trampled on the rights of Native Americans to get a professorship at Harvard and she is adored by liberals and becomes our Senator. I see Cambridge, more left than Canada will ever be, declare themselves so passionate for the plight of minorities, overwhelmingly reject a school for inner city K-6 children because it would have been located in Harvard Square... where the white liberals live!

That's just locally. I could go on and on nationally.
Fauxcahontas didn't trample nobody's rights. She just free rode.

Next time I get jacked by the cops in the Southwest, I think I'll "self-identify" as Olaf Bjornsson, a goot 'merican farmer from Visconsin, ja.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Well I'll tell you. Living in probably the most liberal state in the US I see liberals and Democrats all the time. I see their hypocrisy, I see they pay lip service to special interests groups and turn around and do things like gerrymander to keep state house seats white. I see people like Liz Warren, who absolutely trampled on the rights of Native Americans to get a professorship at Harvard and she is adored by liberals and becomes our Senator. I see Cambridge, more left than Canada will ever be, declare themselves so passionate for the plight of minorities, overwhelmingly reject a school for inner city K-6 children because it would have been located in Harvard Square... where the white liberals live!

That's just locally. I could go on and on nationally.
Folks it ain't liberal that's evil. And it ain't conservative that's evil. WHITE AIN'T RIGHT! It's you crackers that are the fly in the ointment.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Fauxcahontas didn't trample nobody's rights. She just free rode.

She lied and took advantage of affirmative action. She was always Caucasian in her job applications prior to her applying for Harvard. She checked the Native American box on her Harvard app., got the job, and was counted as a Native American faculty member. Then a few years later changed herself back to Caucasian. She stomped on your rights. She took a job from a minority and she was certainly counted as one. And she is adored in our state so much so that she unseated a Senator that really was bipartisan... something she will never be.

Oh no, that was Bill Clinton. Although he didn't destroy America, he did a blow job once, which is basically the same thing.

I did a breathe once too.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

She lied and took advantage of affirmative action.
True.

She was always Caucasian in her job applications prior to her applying for Harvard.
True.

She checked the Native American box on her Harvard app., got the job, and was counted as a Native American faculty member.
True.

Then a few years later changed herself back to Caucasian.
True.

She stomped on your rights.
And that's the funny part. You like to claim affirmative action is wrong. Yet now you're all cranked up about my "rights."

She took a job from a minority and she was certainly counted as one.
That would assume there's a quota system, which we know is illegal.

And she is adored in our state so much so that she unseated a Senator that really was bipartisan... something she will never be.
True.

I did a breathe once too.[/QUOTE]

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Oh boy..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

And that's the funny part. You like to claim affirmative action is wrong. Yet now you're all cranked up about my "rights."

Here is where you are wrong. I am not against affirmative action or diversity. I want affirmative action across the board. I also want it based on means.

See how rumors get started?

That would assume there's a quota system, which we know is illegal.

Yes "quotas" are... but diversity can be a factor.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

You should post another TMZ level thread about this election.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Don't get me wrong now. I agree with you completely that Fauxcahontas was wrong, unethical, and a liar about the "Me heap big Injun" thing. I just think it's more amusing than outrageous.

Maybe I heard pinkies saying "My grandmother was a Cherokee princess" a few times more'n you.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Maybe I heard pinkies saying "My grandmother was a Cherokee princess" a few times more'n you.

I have no doubt. I did not meet any Native Americans until I joined the Marines. There simply weren't any where I went to school.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Sanders today:

“Donald Trump would clearly to my mind — and I think the majority of Americans — be a disaster as president of the United States. It is unbelievable to me — and I say this in all sincerity — that the Republican Party would have a candidate for president who in the year 2016 makes bigotry and discrimination the cornerstone of his campaign….

“Needless to say, I am going to do everything in my power, and I will work as hard as I can, to make sure Donald Trump does not become president of the United States."

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Did you forget to take your making sense pills again?