Crashing oil prices decimate Texas boomtowns

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So how do you get lower production?

Read the fu cking article, stupid.

I have friends in Texas and they are feeling the same thing we are feeling here in Alberta. Large lay offs and people from other sectors feeling the pinch and concerned about their jobs. This is from those living it, not from some dickwad sitting in saskabush pretending he knows what he's talking about on an internet forum.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And your friends are lowering production? Why would your jobless friends lower production and opt for imports?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And your friends are lowering production? Why would your jobless friends lower production and opt for imports?

Forget it stupid. I'm not buying your idiocy today, don't have the patience for it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I hope you understand that your not excluded from this group. Just making sure. :)

any time you want to prove me wrong, you go right ahead. You also have the option of just ignoring what I say, basically what I just did with petros the dickless wonder.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I wish large chunks of my paycheck still went into heating oil and gas. I miss $40 car fill ups and $550 oil tank top offs.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sask is the strongest prov in Canada right now... If you say they need help, that must mean total disaster for the 2 largest provinces in Canada.

Pity

Nothing happening here. Unemployment rate below the national average, right now. The Ford plant down the road is still cranking out their weird cars.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Is that the best you've got crackhead?

that's ok petey.... go play and give your itty bitty head a break. Especially when you start thinking that laid off workers have anything to say about increased or decreased production of a company. That's when it becomes painfully obvious that you are over your head and need to go play with the young'uns.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Laid off from construction? Drilling? Producing? Spit it out. A laid off back hoe operator has what do with a producing well? Did wells run dry when the price went down? Were wells turned off? Capped? Cemented?

Explain

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
what is there to attract anyone to Montreal?

Loose women.

that's ok petey.... go play and give your itty bitty head a break. Especially when you start thinking that laid off workers have anything to say about increased or decreased production of a company. That's when it becomes painfully obvious that you are over your head and need to go play with the young'uns.

PUBLISHED - Feb 1, 2016

Oil production in Alberta was 14.5 million cubic metres in November 2015, up 7.1% compared to November 2014

Looks like your backhoe buddies getting laid off increased production by 7.1%.

They should layoff more and up it to a 10% increase.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Laid off from construction? Drilling? Producing? Spit it out. A laid off back hoe operator has what do with a producing well? Did wells run dry when the price went down? Were wells turned off? Capped? Cemented?

Explain

really? I need to explain to you? I thought you were THE expert in all things to do with agriculture, oil, geology, injuns,..........

Loose women.

PUBLISHED - Feb 1, 2016

Oil production in Alberta was 14.5 million cubic metres in November 2015, up 7.1% compared to November 2014

Looks like your backhoe buddies getting laid off increased production by 7.1%.

They should layoff more and up it to a 10% increase.

Of course, Texas really needs to talk to you, as does Alberta. Obviously, from your point of view, there shouldn't have been any layoffs in Alberta or Texas and our economy's should still be booming, cause EVERYTHING is about the number of barrels coming out of the ground.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oil is in barrels, NG is CM and for some (not so) odd reason it goes up every November, just around the time winter starts.

How far down can you go if you are a redneck to start with?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
J
really? I need to explain to you? I thought you were THE expert in all things to do with agriculture, oil, geology, injuns,..........

Of course, Texas really needs to talk to you, as does Alberta. Obviously, from your point of view, there shouldn't have been any layoffs in Alberta or Texas and our economy's should still be booming, cause EVERYTHING is about the number of barrels coming out of the ground.
Yes Gerry the crackhead, it says production increased and trumped you crack head bullsh-t. If you don't like it increasing then I guess you can go f-ck yourself or maybe one your backhoes buddies Fact is fact.