Turkey and Russia could easily take the world to the brink of WWIII

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well it is good that you have dreams MHz. Considering the Russians can't even defend themselves from the Turks I think they will have trouble routing anyone.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Russia is still flying in the area, their fighters now carry air-to-air missiles. For a preview of Turkey's fate watch what they go through in Northern Iraq in the next little while.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Russia is still flying in the area, their fighters now carry air-to-air missiles. For a preview of Turkey's fate watch what they go through in Northern Iraq in the next little while.

So is everyone else... including Israel according to your propaganda.

The Turks showed no fear at all in splashing the Russian jet... they are not worried.

Russian weapons platforms are failing all over Syria. It is time for them to go back to the drawing board.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
So is everyone else... including Israel according to your propaganda.

The Turks showed no fear at all in splashing the Russian jet... they are not worried.

Russian weapons platforms are failing all over Syria. It is time for them to go back to the drawing board.

Sorry Eagle, I think Russia and China should just walk into the Middle East, basically level the region and to add insult to injury for NATO take Istanbul.

I mean, Obama won't do sh*t anyhow.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I hope they're having fun. I bet it is costing them a fortune... and a fortune they just don't have.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The beat goes on. Compared to the US they are swimming in available funds, the Russian people would keep going even if it was a 'community service program. The only question is 'When the US falls will it make a noise?'

"Seventy command centers, 21 training camps, six munitions and explosives plants, 43 munitions depots and six oil objects were destroyed," the ministry said.

Read more: Russian Forces Launch 2,000 Bombs Against Terrorists in Syria

What did the US claim a few days back, one wellhead after a fleet of bombers hit some fictional area. lol

Apparently ISIS is shedding weigh as they can run faster without having to carry ammo.

Turkey Caught Sending Over 500,000 Rounds Of Ammo To Libya Islamists

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I hope they're having fun. I bet it is costing them a fortune... and a fortune they just don't have.

It's well spent Smack, you lot on the other hand are hamstrung by monumental debt, you read too much crap Smack. Anyway I hope you make a few bucks for your soul. hahahahahaha

The beat goes on. Compared to the US they are swimming in available funds, the Russian people would keep going even if it was a 'community service program. The only question is 'When the US falls will it make a noise?'

"Seventy command centers, 21 training camps, six munitions and explosives plants, 43 munitions depots and six oil objects were destroyed," the ministry said.

What did the US claim a few days back, one wellhead after a fleet of bombers hit some fictional area. lol

Apparently ISIS is shedding weigh as they can run faster without having to carry ammo.

We bomb Assads forces. I can't help but think this bombing might lead to an important war. I'm rooting for the winner. Me.When it's all over I'll be in a position to buy at reduced prices. Kill them all, I get paid whoever"s on top of the heap.

I agree, the Empires present position looks precarious, which is good cuz I got money on the outcome.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Be careful where you chose to stand.

U.S. coalition investigating reports its airstrikes killed at least 36 Syrian civilians | McClatchy DC
ISTANBUL The U.S.-led coalition says it’s reviewing reports that its airstrikes against Islamic State militants Monday killed at least 36 civilians, including 20 children, in a village in eastern Syria.
The attack occurred on the mud-brick village of Al Khan in Hasakah province, which has fewer than 100 residents and is at the front line of a U.S.-backed offensive conducted by mainly Kurdish forces. It’s near the town of Al Hawl, which fell to Kurdish forces Nov. 13.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trigger-happy Turkey has downed a Russian jet saying it strayed into its airspace, even though it seems that the jet was only in Turkish airspace for a matter of seconds.

Russia, however, says its jet was in Syrian airspace and so, too, was the Turkish jet which shot it down.

The shooting down of a Russian plane by an Islamist-ruled dictatorship - to the extent that Turkish football fans could boo and chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ during a minute’s silence for the Paris victims at a friendly match - which has the second largest standing force in Nato and which itself has a history of crossing sovereign borders, such as its incursions into Iraq in 1995, 1997 and 2008, could bring the world to the brink of World War III.

JOHN R BRADLEY: It's terrifying how easily Turkey and Russia could take the world to the brink...

By John R Bradley For The Daily Mail
25 November 2015
Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asily-Turkey-Russia-world-brink.html#comments
Any hopes the Paris atrocities would force the world’s leaders to put aside their differences over Syria’s devastating war and focus on wiping out Islamic State were dashed yesterday.

Make no mistake: the potential consequences of Turkey’s decision to shoot a Russian fighter jet out of the sky for allegedly violating its airspace near the Syrian border are profoundly chilling.

Oooh oooooooh The sky is falling!

The U.N. should tell Pukin to behave.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
TASS: World - Russian official puts IS earnings from Afghan heroin smuggling at up to $500 mln a year
Russian official puts IS earnings from Afghan heroin smuggling at up to $500 mln a year

The Coming Saudi Crack-up?
Is the Saudi monarchy coming apart at the seams? Scholars and journalists have long predicted the kingdom’s demise, but this time the forecasts may finally prove correct.
The reason is an unprecedented avalanche of problems pouring down on Saudi Arabia since 79-year-old Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud assumed the throne last January. A hardliner in contrast to his vaguely reformist predecessor Abdullah, Salman lost no time in letting the world know that a new sheriff was in town. He upped the number of public executions, which, at 151, are now running at nearly double last year’s rate.