Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's just an observation of downtown Montreal and comparing to other places of have been. Sorry your not well travelled, or can't afford to travel, guess you weren't successful enough in life. ;)
You said downtown Montreal was "a hole." Did you say it's because it's dirty, or trash is strewn about, or the streets are full of homeless people, or the buildings are in bad shape. No, you gave only one reason why downtown Montreal is "a hole:" because there are a lot of non-white people there.

Game, set, match.

You're done, pinkie. Out of your own mouth.

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
nust be another one of the conns PIERRE LA POUTINE fan sites...oh boy need more molson sex beer....giggity...

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
no just hate to have to talk to people with no sense of decency...have you no decency or proof there of....

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
no just hate to have to talk to people with no sense of decency...have you no decency or proof there of....

hold on, looking in mirror, clothes are on.. Yup I'm decent. ;)

The question is are you decent..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You know i'm shocked at waht i'm reading on here..its divide 7 comnquer brought to you by harpo & conns...nevr thought i'd live to see the day that people of canada would act like their counterparts imediatly to the south...usa eh!....talk about allowing some agenda driving awedge between all and alloing it to happen...that used to be behavior that was not tolerated in canada..now it seems the norm...shame on you all...your really the debauched in this sad chapter on canada...

Chretien, Martin used the same tactics.
Recall Martins add.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Did you tell your dad all about the fighting you did while you were in the navy?

You are clearly fukced in the head.

My father was quite proud that I was in the Navy. He was a WWII veteran who served in the Far East for almost five years. ( Five years, you say? How can that be when it was only three and a half years long, you say?)

So, moron. Who said fighting? You said fighting. Who said battle? You said battle. Where the feck do you get off, junior?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, the common element of Canadian comedians is that they are great mimics: Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Martin Short, Rich Little, David Fry, John Candy, Egene Levy, Joe Flaherty, Rick Moranis, ...