Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nah he just gets the Darwin Award for pointing a toy gun at a cop...
Didn't watch the video, did you?

Heck, even the cops didn't claim he pointed it at them. But you go ahead on and make up whatever facts your stupid needs.

Oh, and by the way, this is a Canadian board about Canadian issues, so why are you running your mouth about American killings?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Didn't watch the video, did you?

Heck, even the cops didn't claim he pointed it at them. But you go ahead on and make up whatever facts your stupid needs.

Oh, and by the way, this is a Canadian board about Canadian issues, so why are you running your mouth about American killings?

Because I'm an American (Dual Citizen) sitting here in Milwaukee, WI

Oh and here is the video.. officer said 3 times, show your hands.. then the kid pulled out what was believed to be a gun, sadly was a toy gun..

http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/11/video_of_tamir_rice_shooting_b.html

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Because I'm an American (Dual Citizen) sitting here in Milwaukee, WI
That didn't stop you having a conniption fit when I commented on American law in a thread about American events in the "US-American Politics" forum. Imbecile.

Oh and here is the video.. officer said 3 times, show your hands.. then the kid pulled out what was believed to be a gun, sadly was a toy gun..

Video of Cleveland police shooting of Tamir Rice raises disturbing questions: editorial | cleveland.com
And as I said, he never pointed the gun at the cops. But as I also said, you go right ahead on and make up whatever bullsh*t you need to support your stupid.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Imbecile.

support your stupid.

Oh, gooooood boooy, that make yourself fell better... :lol:

You want to pretend your the board intellect, you may want to try and raise above the childish name calling..

BTW, if you're a cop.. you going to wait to the guy points the gun at you?? Why don't you just wait till he shoots you.. LOL

T-Bones.. please take the time and watch this video, from a very intelligent man, Benjamin Watson.

FULL interview with NFL player Benjamin Watson on Ferguson - Fox News - 11-28-14 - YouTube

Mugshots of Ferguson (Losers) looters released to the public

Michael Brown’s stepfather should be indicted for inciting riots: Lt. Gov.

Well with this example to follow Michael Brown was doomed. What and ignorant loser.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That didn't stop you having a conniption fit when I commented on American law in a thread about American events in the "US-American Politics" forum. Imbecile.

And as I said, he never pointed the gun at the cops. But as I also said, you go right ahead on and make up whatever bullsh*t you need to support your stupid.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Rams said they were showing they were in solidarity with the peaceful protesters, not against anyone else.

Note to Eagle = *

So you feel that if you don't make your post large enough people won't read it? lol

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So you feel that if you don't make your post large enough people won't read it? lol

He's from Minnesota... he's already handicapped.

I drove through St.Paul/Minneapolis yesterday.. what a bunch of ignorant fukking hicks.. they can drive worth crap.. always thought Alberta drivers were bad.. I stand corrected, they are great compared to Minnesota drivers.

They are rude, ignorant and I would say, a little slow..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (AP) — A man is facing a felony menacing charge after two western Colorado sheriff's deputies say he pointed a banana at them and they thought it was a gun.
The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reports (Man tells deputies aiming a banana was stunt; he's jailed, anyway | GJSentinel.com ) 27-year-old Nathan Rolf Channing, of Fruitvale, was arrested Sunday.
According to an arrest affidavit, Mesa County deputies Joshua Bunch and Donald Love said they feared for their lives even though they saw that the object was yellow. Bunch wrote in the affidavit that he has seen handguns in many shapes and colors.
He wrote that Love was drawing his service weapon when Channing yelled, "It's a banana!"

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (AP) — A man is facing a felony menacing charge after two western Colorado sheriff's deputies say he pointed a banana at them and they thought it was a gun.

The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reports (Man tells deputies aiming a banana was stunt; he's jailed, anyway | GJSentinel.com ) 27-year-old Nathan Rolf Channing, of Fruitvale, was arrested Sunday.

According to an arrest affidavit, Mesa County deputies Joshua Bunch and Donald Love said they feared for their lives even though they saw that the object was yellow. Bunch wrote in the affidavit that he has seen handguns in many shapes and colors.

He wrote that Love was drawing his service weapon when Channing yelled, "It's a banana!"

Oh yes the Huff is your friend...

Man Faces Felony Charge Over Aiming Banana At Deputies

BANG!!!

Don't make me whip out this banana.