Ferguson grand jury makes decision; announcement tonight

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally. - Vox

holy hell, did anyone actually read darren wilson's story? not even remotely believable.

Sure it is... only if you like to defend thugs that do strong armed robberies (a Felony in the USA), then try to take a Police Officers gun away..

I would personally have killed this loser kid.. and smiled for the cameras..

However, all this incident has proven to both Americans and Canadians, that this is 2014 we need body Cameras for Police Officers..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I bet he believes some of the witnesses that changed their stories 3-5 times to fit the evidence as it came in. Now those are probably believable!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He shot him in the back! I mean the chest... I mean the head... he had his hands raised... I mean out... I mean covering his head.

Witness credibility FAIL.

Cop Walks.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
who the hell after robbing a store, walks on the middle of the road, then when a police officer shows up and tells him to walk on the sidewalk says "**** what you have to say", slams the door on the officer when he tries to get out of his vehicle, then punches at him, then hands off the stolen goods he robbed to his friend, so he can get a better punch off.. THEN, tells the officer he's too much of a ***** to shoot him when he sees him reaching for his gun...

hahaha my bull**** meter just exploded with the power of 1000 tsar bombs

not to mention every witness contradicted that bull**** story...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
who the hell after robbing a store, walks on the middle of the road, then when a police officer shows up and tells him to walk on the sidewalk says "**** what you have to say", slams the door on the officer when he tries to get out of his vehicle, then punches at him, then hands off the stolen goods he robbed to his friend, so he can get a better punch off.. THEN, tells the officer he's too much of a ***** to shoot him when he sees him reaching for his gun...

Mike Brown

not to mention every witness contradicted that bull**** story...

The ones that changed their stories over and over?

Excuse me but....

How much did that "Kid" Michael Brown weight?....

An 18 year old "kid".

A woman on NPR went as far as to call him "an 18 year old child".

I guess I was "an 18 year old child" U.S Marine.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Mike Brown

The ones that changed their stories over and over?

Excuse me but....

An 18 year old "kid".

A woman on NPR went as far as to call him "an 18 year old child".

I guess I was "an 18 year old child" U.S Marine.
Ah Shucks you know you can't teach an *ss nuthin'

I've got some magical fairy dust I'd like to sell you.
You're beyond stoopid...............

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Is that Dillion Taylor kid even white? Haha. To the little bit I've just read on the story it seems both the cop and kid were Latino. Keep riding that fail boat B00mer.

Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable and anyone who would believe it without second thought has some sort of agenda, like a racist agenda perhaps.. like you're a racist piece of garbage maybe? ...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Is that Dillion Taylor kid even white? Haha. To the little bit I've just read on the story it seems both the cop and kid were Latino. Keep riding that fail boat B00mer.

Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable and anyone who would believe it without second thought has some sort of agenda, like a racist agenda perhaps.. like you're a racist piece of garbage maybe? ...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! He called us racist! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

As if it means something! LMAOlmaoLMAO