The Crisis on the Border

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Your theory is predicated on a series of flawed assumptions. You are assuming Canada is not susceptible to all elements of cultural transmission. All aspects of American culture are transmitted to Canada as a result of media penetration, economic connection, blood ties, and all of the elements that make Canada and America part of the North American wing of Western Civilization. Similarly, Canada penetrates America. It doesn't matter whether the penetration and connection are symbiotic or parasitic. It is what it is.

Further, insensitive and crazed Americans visit and move with impunity around Canada. I'm always welcome in Canada by my relatives just as I always welcome them to California. Over the generations the good, the bad and the ugly move back and forth in a seamless fashion.

Those who come to lecture Canadians about the processes of history aren't ignored by Canadians. Each of us can learn from the actual experience of others which is outside our own experiences. Take yourself as an example.

Your arguments apply even more strongly to the Southwestern States which with Mexico have historic and current, ethic, economic, and familial ties.
Hell, I've watched "Zorro".

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Your arguments apply even more strongly to the Southwestern States which with Mexico have historic and current, ethic, economic, and familial ties.
Hell, I've watched "Zorro".

Assume for the sake of argument that your post is correct. Then why are illegal aliens from Latin America settling in Massachusetts, Minnesota, Arkansas, Oregon, Virginia, Ohio, Nebraska, and other areas of the US outside of the southwest?

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Assume for the sake of argument that your post is correct. Then why are illegal aliens from Latin America settling in Massachusetts, Minnesota, Arkansas, Oregon, Virginia, Ohio, Nebraska, and other areas of the US outside of the southwest?
Because they can, which has naught to do with what i took from Spade's theory.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's what you get for agreeing with him, Eagle.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island

Economics; who's employing them? Can't be the Russians.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
ah yes, another fake story I see. :lol:

the numbnuts don't get it man. perhaps it's brain damage.

You can post all the news on fake kids going to school you want. I'm sure you can find more infantile photos to prove your ridiculous sourceless point.
It has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on with the kids we are actually talking about..

This will always be the problem with the reactionary ignorant .Not just listen to unrelated propaganda to bolster an agenda, but to serve it up as well as something relevant .

uuuuuu he has Dasleeper on his side with another non start frame up of the doc dred category to bolster his sourceless BS.

You really showing yourself to be a bit of a tard loc.
it helps in this campaign of yours to prove I'm the Genius of the internet Doc Dred.
Poisson d'Avril?
I like the Davril thing as well spade, what does it actually refer to?
sometimes the Dasleeping ant says something catchy.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That's what you get for agreeing with him, Eagle.

Well there will be no protests and stopping of buses here in Massachusetts. They are already arriving quietly at Hanscom AFB and Logan. Then they are being stuffed in the low income, high crime, depressed cities they are always being stuffed in.

You see... in my lock solid liberal state we got a system see. The illegals are kept well clear of our elite lily white towns and placed in poor and well gerrymandered cities. Divided equally to be ruled by our elite liberals.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Tic Toc Tic Toc....

Actually going to his telemarketing job, every evening.....

Inky would have a ball here....

Last edited:

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Tic Toc Tic Toc....
DaSleeper needs a doc

In other news, the relentless task of proving an internet monicker just took a turn for the worse.
In order to prove his theory , based on misguided neural influx from brain farts due to a life of ingesting timmies gut rot the Dasleeper walked into a seven eleven and ate the packaging of none other than twenty Dorito's chips.
When questioned by the police as to why he did it, he exclaimed " I was looking for Doc Dred".

The whole town of Bum Fukc came out to watch as police dragged away the screaming man with his bum crack showing signs of an unfinished tattoo .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Yes. Excuse me for a moment, I need a bit of a siesta.

Yes, it takes a tremendous amount of energy to fabricate the endless twisted logic to blame all the worldly woes on Harper and religion.

Rest easy so you can take up the mantle in fighting the good fight

Economics; who's employing them? Can't be the Russians.

The sale of securities, shares and other equity instruments is not limited by national borders.

Chances are your pension fund, and therefore yourself, are benefiting from this

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com