Canada bans Brit from selling Irn Bru and Marmite

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The solution is to have a pint of Canadian Rye Whiskey. Cures all that ails ya

Britain is very good at producing its own wide selection of fine whiskeys. I don't need a Canadian "whiskey".

Besides, we have real beef here in NorAm. No need for a cup of pretend beef broth

A piece of meat doesn't keep you warm and cosy on a cold winter's day or night.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Seems like good logic to me.

Whilst his business is being prevented from selling soft drinks popular with children because it has "dangerous toxins", down the road from his store you'd be able to buy products which can literally blow a child's head off.

No guns were used in the decapitation of this Brit soldier.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Seems like good logic to me.
Why am I not surprised?

Whilst his business is being prevented from selling soft drinks popular with children because it has "dangerous toxins", down the road from his store you'd be able to buy products which can literally blow a child's head off.
Then why does Britain ban heroin? Toxins being readily available and all.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
No guns were used in the decapitation of this Brit soldier.

Correct. No guns were used. The terrorists only had one handgun - and it wasn't loaded.

The revolver used by the attackers was a 9.4mm KNIL model 91 revolver, manufactured between 1920 and 1922.

Testing later revealed it could not be used to fire ammunition and only worked after the moving parts were oiled and lubricated.

And the handgun they had was illegal. Handguns are illegal in Britain.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Britain is very good at producing its own wide selection of fine whiskeys. I don't need a Canadian "whiskey".

I've had Scotch whiskey and Irish whiskey - both delicious..... Never had 'british' whiskey.

Sounds absolutely dreadful

A piece of meat doesn't keep you warm and cosy on a cold winter's day or night.

The trillions upon trillions of cubic feet of natural gas throughout NorAm is highly effective in keeping us warm.

That and a hearty meal of beef that isn't riddled with British mad cow disease is an excellent addition

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Correct. No guns were used. The terrorists only had one handgun - and it wasn't loaded.

The revolver used by the attackers was a 9.4mm KNIL model 91 revolver, manufactured between 1920 and 1922.

Testing later revealed it could not be used to fire ammunition and only worked after the moving parts were oiled and lubricated.

And the handgun they had was illegal. Handguns are illegal in Britain.

How did that work out for him?

Did he make it?