DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Not as ignorant as the post it answered. Quit sucking up to the woman.

You clearly missed the point as always. Reason why no one save your posts- Just rude garbage, with the odd decent point- But who wants to waste time sifting flyshxt from pepper.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
You clearly missed the point as always. Reason why no one save your posts- Just rude garbage, with the odd decent point- But who wants to waste time sifting flyshxt from pepper.

You, obviously, in your pathetic attempt at domination. Go wave your weinie at the wall all you want. I think it's funny. :D

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You, obviously, in your pathetic attempt at domination. Go wave your weinie at the wall all you want. I think it's funny. :D

I have to use both hands to do that.
But from what I gather you are phallicly challenged.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
She only made a valid observation, about you and your other masturbation sock puppet bending over backwards to pat each other on the prostate.

একজন মানুষ তার নেটিভ জিহ্বা Hibshi হারায় যখন এটি একটি অপমান

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
We think your contrived nonsense is funnier.

I'll be sad to see you go, but I'll be happy to see good people post thoughtful threads they just can't and won't while you and your dutch rudder partner are here.

একজন মানুষ তার নেটিভ জিহ্বা Hibshi হারায় যখন এটি একটি অপমান
I got $20 bucks that says it's lame and involves India...

I'm two for two, lol...

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Why on earth should a rational person involve government and public expense to deal with dump cats? Canada has become so wimpish in too many ways. Some years ago I ran over a raccoon on the highway right about dark one Friday evening. After I hit it, it was lying on the shoulder twitching with a broken back but still alive, so I put it out of its misery with a tire iron. People standing around like ghouls started whining that I should have called to get someone out to kill it government style. Bringing out a conservation officer on overtime on Friday evening to kill a coon? Even if they'd sent a cop, why? Cops have enough to do without having to kill a crippled raccoon I was equally capable of safely and cleanly killing. And yes, the word is "killing". It wasn't a "harvest". It is not necessary to say "euthanize". And when I was finished it was dead, not "passed away".

Just couldn't resist an attack, could'ja Soft bits? Out to defend wild puszy today are we? (You are too easy to bait, know that? I knew you wouldn't resist the chance to snipe at a "cat" thread. U R too too easy.)

Perhaps another group that the Lascars just dumped off the beaches...

We think your contrived nonsense is funnier.

I'll be sad to see you go, but I'll be happy to see good people post thoughtful threads they just can't and won't while you and your dutch rudder partner are here.

I'm two for two, lol...

Skitzo alert.......

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Skitzo alert.......
Oh, so that's the reason for you and your split personality tuber.

Gotchya.

There you go guys, that's the mental disorder.

Hey Av, in between your dutch rudder sessions with your masturbatory sock puppet tuber, you could translate that into Hindi with your iPhone app there.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Wow. And you don't play the gender card? Where does the expression "soft bits" come from - is it a trade term?

Nope, it's a good laugh at your inability to debate with women without bringing their genders into it.

Not as ignorant as the post it answered. Quit sucking up to the woman.

No need to suck up to friends. I know you're probably not familiar with the notion.

Oh god, now he's busy thinking about your bits too. This guy is pervy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Nope, it's a good laugh at your inability to debate with women without bringing their genders into it.

No need to suck up to friends. I know you're probably not familiar with the notion.

Oh god, now he's busy thinking about your bits too. This guy is pervy.

Yep-Reason I am having a beer (plus) - I do have a magnifying glass for serial numbers, so small on appliances. Perhaps I should upgrade.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013

Nothing to do with your posting on a site using a feminine name where everybody else uses neutral site names? Or hijacking a thread about gender bias towards men by accusing them of being insensitive to a feminist issue not under discussion? Or bringing in the term "Soft bits" in the first place, to place your personal genitalia into wide open attention on the board?

Oh. Okay.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hunboldt goes silent, cue tubers entry.

I hope you washed your hands off before touching your keyboard.

Especially if you share it with your kids...8O

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Nothing to do with your posting on a site using a feminine name where everybody else uses neutral site names? Or hijacking a thread about gender bias towards men by accusing them of being insensitive to a feminist issue not under discussion? Or bringing in the term "Soft bits" in the first place, to place your personal genitalia into wide open attention on the board?

Oh. Okay.

Now you have an issue with a so called feminine name- Hate to tell ya but guys can be named Karrie.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Oh. Okay.

Dexter, Goober, Bear, Locutus, Nick, Chuck, Scott, among others I've posted with... gender neutral....lol!!! No one hesitates to talk about their gender. No one tries to hide the fact that they're male, but us women ought to hide? Speaks volumes about you.

And no, I never said anything about MY soft bits... I said that you're scared of women's soft bits (I'm not the only one on here you've treated like this). But, neat how you took it. Once again, it speaks loudly.

As for 'highjacking the thread', bull****. I debated what was being said, and had discussions with posters. You're the ONLY one who cried 'girl in the room!!'

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
currently online with a male name or male avatar....

juan
bill
captain morgan
Cliffy
Colpy
Gerry
JLM
Locutus
Northboy
petros
politicalnick
skookumchuck