Please ban inappropriate pics from this site.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Y'all be careful of asking for roolz to be enforced now. Nobody has time for it and we'd have a mighty boring joint. M'kay.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Ugh!!! Goober!!!!

Now I am!8O

Well that is the one big problem I have with being completely wacked in the head. These things just appear, really they do- right out of thin air-
Do I get understanding- Oh No - Can't have that now.
And yes I am still laughing.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Y'all be careful of asking for roolz to be enforced now. Nobody has time for it and we'd have a mighty boring joint. M'kay.

I don't think it would really be boring because what you need to account for is, what will folks be doing instead to amuse themselves.

Might not be pretty. :D

Well that is the one big problem I have with being completely wacked in the head. These things just appear, really they do- right out of thin air-
Do I get understanding- Oh No - Can't have that now.
And yes I am still laughing.

I'll tell you what, should I ever seriously contemplate dieting, I'll be asking for your help. With that kind of an imagination, you could put me off food for a really, long time.

Lol.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
From the Queen City?

Speaking of the Queen City...

The last time I was in the Phoenix Airport, I was sitting across from a elegantly dressed, mature Southern lady. When a flight to Regina was announced, she looked at me and asked, "Could that really be the name of a city?"

I answered, "Madam, you heard 'V' when you should've heard 'R'. It's Regina."

"Where is it?" she wondered.

"It's in Saskatchewan, due south of Semans."

"They speak English there?"

"They think they do," I replied.

Silence followed...

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Speaking of the Queen City...

The last time I was in the Phoenix Airport, I was sitting across from a elegantly dressed, mature Southern lady. When a flight to Regina was announced, she looked at me and asked, "Could that really be the name of a city?"

I answered, "Madam, you heard 'V' when you should of heard 'R'. It's Regina."

"Where is it?" she wondered.

"It's in Saskatchewan, due south of Semans."

"They speak English there?"

"They think they do," I replied.

Silence followed...

Ah Spade- You are ever the card. Laugh my a-s-s- off on that one.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I can't remember the CC rules on this, but could we please remove any nuide pics from this site. I like women's breasts and all, but please, could we still keep them off this site.

Thanks.

Post # 806 of Hump Day hotties has a topless male.

If you are going to ban topless, be consistent in the application of your principles. ;)

Hey - no double standards!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

If you are going to ban topless, be consistent in the application of your principles. ;)

How about triple?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

I never said anything about topless males being OK, and I totally agree with you.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It's why we have a member's lounge.

Actually, it's why we have wreckbeach. But no one bothered to move the thread in there like they should have. The WB on a thread title is a disclaimer, just being in the member's forum isn't. People tend to kind of forget that.

It's easy enough to pop the thread in there, or, edit the post to a link with a NSFW disclaimer.

Without 'banning' anything