Keep your DAM water

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How? Your coutrymen don't want the delivery system. Do you have another way to get it to your pumps?

Dem der big oil folk got sum good idears... less you'uns gonna bring us'uns that sweet sandy oil stuff.

First you ****ers don't want A Rab oil now you don't want ours. Do you really think Hugo is going to give you a second chance?

Arab, igloo, mayan oil... make nun difference to us'uns!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Don't be too sure about the oil either. America will only git what they can afford and that won't be
much. There is a pipeline being built to Kitimat BC to ship oil to Asia, the people who can afford
it. And most don't know it yet but a plan is being constructed to build a line from the Saskatchewan
tar sands, (oh didn't know they had oil?) some say its bigger than Alberta's sands. That pipeline
is going to go east to Churchill some say.
Who knows who will get all that oil.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Don't be too sure about the oil either. America will only git what they can afford and that won't be
much. There is a pipeline being built to Kitimat BC to ship oil to Asia, the people who can afford
it. And most don't know it yet but a plan is being constructed to build a line from the Saskatchewan
tar sands, (oh didn't know they had oil?) some say its bigger than Alberta's sands. That pipeline
is going to go east to Churchill some say.
Who knows who will get all that oil.

Oh.. we're sure. We both know where the bulk of that oil is going.

You're not another one of those Canadians that is chasing China around with your pants at your ankles saying...

"Me next! Me next!"

...are you?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh.. we're sure. We both know where the bulk of that oil is going.

You're not another one of those Canadians that is chasing China around with your pants at your ankles saying...

"Me next! Me next!"

...are you?

Ya DG, what are you thinking? The americans want Canada to stay their bitch.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

And it seems that those evil Republicans are the only ones pushing for these pipelines. Obama is dragging his feet on it.

Did you like how they called it "North American" oil and it was winter in the video?

Oh yeah... nice catch. They did say that didn't they. Hmmm... that must have come out wrong eh?

Honestly. How many years have I been coming here? Do I sound polite to you? How about gerryh?

Which makes it more humorous the perceptions some have of themselves.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And it seems that those evil Republicans are the only ones pushing for these pipelines. Obama is dragging his feet on it.

Which makes it more humorous the perceptions some have of themselves.

Oh good Lord No. Lucifer Clinton is spitting venom over this.

I can make a Texan cry.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh good Lord No. Lucifer Clinton is spitting venom over this.

I can make a Texan cry.

Yes indeed House Republicans backing the Canada-Texas Pipeline and pushing Obama to approve it while the libs are fighting against it.

How can you make a Texan cry?