Not all Jews are Zionists

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Wonder what would happen if hamas would have a suicide bomber blow himself up in a crowd or blow up a bus full of people and Israel didn't respond in kind....
Anyone think that it would stop there????
Maybe They should respond in kind. Sooner or later they'd both run out of nutbars and dynamite vests.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The most vehement of mankind in hostility [are]the Jews and the idolators.[Surah V, v. 82]

This is the aya 5: 82 and itsi nterpretation:

لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّالنَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْوَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُمْ مَّوَدَّةً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ قَالُوَاْإِنَّا نَصَارَى ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْلاَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ

The explanation:

(You [Mohammed] will surely find the most hostile of men to the believers [who believe in you] are the Jews and the idolaters;

and you will surely find thenearest of them in love to the believers those who say: "We are Christians"; that is, because some of them are priests and monks, and they wax not proud.)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Still worth noting.
Ya, that would be one of those moments where reality should have dictated that you just conceded to fact, admitted your error and moved on.

Thanx for proving the point I was making in that other thread.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I disagree. I do not support the purposeful slaughter of identifiable civilians.
I don't support taking out whole city blocks (where innocent people may live) to take out the home of one dead bomber. All that does is create bad PR. There aren't any easy answers - short of pointing all weapons one degree west of straight up (five if it's windy) and firing them all off in unison.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ya, that would be one of those moments where reality should have dictated that you just conceded to fact, admitted your error and moved on.

Thanx for proving the point I was making in that other thread.
It's fine by me if they blow the **** out of each other. I'm not involved in creating the turmoil. Are you?

Point out your point. I don't read all your posts. The bulk quoting and response format leaves something to be desired. It's hard to tell who you are quoting and what context the replies are taken out of.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't support taking out whole city blocks (where innocent people may live) to take out the home of one dead bomber.
I agree.

All that does is create bad PR.
And of course cause discriminant human loss.

There aren't any easy answers - short of pointing all weapons one degree west of straight up (five if it's windy) and firing them all off in unison.
LOL...

It's fine by me if they blow the **** out of each other. I'm not involved in creating the turmoil. Are you?
To a degree. Unless you ask my kids, then totally.

Point out your point. I don't read all your posts.
You already replied to it.

The bulk quoting and response format leaves something to be desired. It's hard to tell who you are quoting and what context the replies are taken out of.
Yes, I know, far to many people are just lazy.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Allah fighteth against them [the Jews]. Howperverse they are![Surah IX, v. 30]

God - be glorified - explained in this aya 9: 30, some of the association of Jews and Christians [: they associated Ezra son of Siraeh and Jesus Christ with God Almighty]:

وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللّهِ وَقَالَتْالنَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللّهِ ذَلِكَ قَوْلُهُم بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْيُضَاهِؤُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِن قَبْلُ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللّهُ أَنَّىيُؤْفَكُونَ

The explanation:
(The [past] Jews said: "Ezra [: or Esdras son of Siraeh] is the son of God",
andChristians say: "The Christ is the son of God!"

That is [merely untrue] words uttered by their mouths;
[in this] they but simulate what the unbelievers [idolaters] of old used to say;
may God be against them! How they do lie!)

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
They [the Jews] spread evilin the land .... [Surah V, v. 62-66]

These are the ayat 5: 62-66 and the summary of their interpretation:

وَتَرَىكَثِيرًا مِّنْهُمْ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَأَكْلِهِمُالسُّحْتَ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُون .

لَوْلاَيَنْهَاهُمُ الرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ عَن قَوْلِهِمُ الإِثْمَوَأَكْلِهِمُ السُّحْتَ لَبِئْسَ مَا كَانُواْ يَصْنَعُونَ .

وَقَالَتِالْيَهُودُ يَدُ اللّهِ مَغْلُولَةٌ غُلَّتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَلُعِنُواْ بِمَاقَالُواْ بَلْ يَدَاهُ مَبْسُوطَتَانِ يُنفِقُ كَيْفَ يَشَاء وَلَيَزِيدَنَّكَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم مَّا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ طُغْيَانًا وَكُفْرًاوَأَلْقَيْنَا بَيْنَهُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاء إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِكُلَّمَا أَوْقَدُواْ نَارًا لِّلْحَرْبِ أَطْفَأَهَا اللّهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِيالأَرْضِ فَسَادًا وَاللّهُ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْمُفْسِدِينَ .

وَلَوْ أَنَّأَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ آمَنُواْ وَاتَّقَوْاْ لَكَفَّرْنَا عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْوَلأدْخَلْنَاهُمْ جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ .

وَلَوْأَنَّهُمْ أَقَامُواْ التَّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنجِيلَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيهِم مِّنرَّبِّهِمْ لأكَلُواْ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَمِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِهِم مِّنْهُمْ أُمَّةٌمُّقْتَصِدَةٌ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ سَاء مَا يَعْمَلُونَ .

The explanation:

(And you [Mohammed] see many of them vying in sin and transgression and devouring of illicit gain; evil, indeed, is their bad work.

Why should not the 'worshippers of God' and the 'rabbis' forbid their speaking of evil words and their devouring of illicit gain? Evil, indeed, was their handiwork [of statues and idols to be worshipped.]

The Jews have said: "God's hand is bound with restriction [from expenditure!] "Bound are their hands [with fetters, in the world of souls, after death], and they are accursed for saying so.

Not so, but His hands are open [with generosity]; He expends as He pleases.

That [: their dispraise in the Quran] which has been revealed to you [Mohammed] from your Lord will surely increase the arrogance and unbelief of much many of them.

We cast enmity and hatred among them till Doomsday; every time they kindle the fire of war, God does extinguish it.

They work to make mischief in the earth, but God loves not mischief-makers.

But had [Jews and Christians:] the people of the Bible [lit. Scripture] believed [in that revealed to you: Mohammed] and warded off [the unbelief and the mischief], We would have acquitted them of their sins and admitted them to Gardens of Prosperity.

And had they observed the Torah and the Gospel and what was revealed to them from their Lord [in the original Torah and the original Gospel, including the belief in Mohammed, the Seal of prophets], they would surely have eaten [dates, fruits,'manna' and birds] from above them, and [grains and vegetables] from below their feet.

Some of them are reformers, but much many of them – evil are their deeds.)

http://www.quran-ayat.com/shabaha/5.htm#62

Last edited: