What is wrong with the girl paying for dinner?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The person who does the inviting is the one who should pay.

Good waiters will bring the cheque to the table and place it halfway between the diners.

When my wife and I go out, sometimes my wife pays, sometimes I pay, sometimes we both pay. And it was like that before we got married, too.

Taxx

Conservative
Apr 10, 2011
PEI
Nothing wrong with it, but until we achieve full gender equality, why not take what you can get? We've had millennia of abuse from men, **** it, I at least want a free drink. ;)

Why should today's men be responsible for that? That comment is very feminist. I have never abused a woman or treated them poorly in my life.

Back on topic, It's perfectly acceptable and in my opinion necessary for the woman to take their guy out. If the guy always pays how does that show equality? It sure doesn't in my books.

Rock

Apr 15, 2011
Kamloops Area
Being raised in the "old school" way of thinking, i still get abit of a twinge feeling when the woman wants to pay, however, having an openmind about the ways of life, i see it as a nice gesture on her behalf and only put up a small argument, at least offering to pay the tip or suggest the next time would be on me....its all good...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I haven't dated in 22 years but if dinner went we'll I'd buy and if didn't I suggest going dutch and I'd cover the tip.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah, but you know guys, ya' start letting a gal pay for dinner, next thing you know she'll be expecting something in return. ;)

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I suppose it's alright , it just means I 'have to preform"....wonder if she will call me back tho ????