Can I have a daypass to get out of Jail so I can go to Starbucks for a Coffee?

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
When the Doctors tell us he was not himself when he killed his three children. He is medicated now. He only fingerpainted the walls with his childrens blood. Shoenborn the child killer in British Columbia Crown acknowledges he is a danger. He is going to be out on supervised visits? They are seriously entertaining this? He is not allowed alcohol or to contact his ex wife. Hmmmm. What is wrong with this picture? Shame on you Canadian Doctor Pill pushing money grabing arrogant son of a bitches! Shame on you Judge and Crown Lawyer for not stopping this! It is becoming politically not correct to be a victim in Canada. You have no rights average Joe. The monsters of Society are being coddled and they are manipulating these so called Laws, giving them the right to take away a life. Freedom and basic rights...Life. When is enough enough already Canada. The Bart Simpson philosophy. I didn't do it. It was my alter ego so please don't charge me with that crime.

I know.....here is one for the law books

lets look up a real cool term on wikepedia and that will get me a lighter time served option.

When is the death penalty going to be reintroduced to actually put the fear back into our society? Look at what happened to Poor Kim Proctor. British Columbia. A 17 year old and 18 year old killed her took her life and they joked about the police after they were arrested and interviewed. Three beautiful babies gone. A poor mother going through hell three years later not to mention the mental anguish lived every day that scum is alive.
But he wants to look for a job maybe in construction. Well let me see in putting a nail in his own coffin. That would be Justice. He wants to go back to the same town he did this crime?

The Proctor sentencing. Youths sentenced as adults. Some Justice! Death Penalty. They have no remorse for what they did. We are coddling an internet society of look at me. How many numbers I have on my friends list. SEVENTEEN AND EIGHTEEN! they were taped saying dude they are even talking about us in the states this is what they want! They are so de sensitized today.
British Columbia Elementary School near where this happened... sent notices home on parental awareness
7, 8, 9 , 10 year olds here please monitor what violence you expose your children to at these early ages. Television computer game violence.
It is not a generation gap thing here. It is a mental gap that we are creating here. Wake up and shake your heads. Children killing children thinking they are protected under the young offenders act is wrong!!!!! The sick bastard who killed his three children t wants out after three years for taking three lives...remember he did say during the trial he wanted revenge on his ex wife. So medication has made him all better. Wow way to go Doctor! You deserve more than a kickback for that prescription. Shame on Canada for being so politically correct.
Everyone is so bent on going green lets say the death penalty bring that back to save the environment! Get rid of the scum off the earth. I know for you no thats not right people out there. When the evidence is all there the DNA caught at the scene and full admission. The 25 cent solution. Cost one bullet. Not years of doctors and pills and therapy and art classes
so a day pass to starbucks can be granted to scope out another victim C mon. That is one carbon footprint we should be erasing.
Save the taxes from that to pay for politicians haircuts. A Canadian I am and just another mother ashamed of our laws.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When the Doctors tell us he was not himself when he killed his three children. He is medicated now. He only fingerpainted the walls with his childrens blood. Shoenborn the child killer in British Columbia Crown acknowledges he is a danger. He is going to be out on supervised visits? They are seriously entertaining this? He is not allowed alcohol or to contact his ex wife. Hmmmm. What is wrong with this picture? Shame on you Canadian Doctor Pill pushing money grabing arrogant son of a bitches! Shame on you Judge and Crown Lawyer for not stopping this! It is becoming politically not correct to be a victim in Canada. You have no rights average Joe. The monsters of Society are being coddled and they are manipulating these so called Laws, giving them the right to take away a life. Freedom and basic rights...Life. When is enough enough already Canada. The Bart Simpson philosophy. I didn't do it. It was my alter ego so please don't charge me with that crime.

I know.....here is one for the law books

lets look up a real cool term on wikepedia and that will get me a lighter time served option.

When is the death penalty going to be reintroduced to actually put the fear back into our society? Look at what happened to Poor Kim Proctor. British Columbia. A 17 year old and 18 year old killed her took her life and they joked about the police after they were arrested and interviewed. Three beautiful babies gone. A poor mother going through hell three years later not to mention the mental anguish lived every day that scum is alive.
But he wants to look for a job maybe in construction. Well let me see in putting a nail in his own coffin. That would be Justice. He wants to go back to the same town he did this crime?

The Proctor sentencing. Youths sentenced as adults. Some Justice! Death Penalty. They have no remorse for what they did. We are coddling an internet society of look at me. How many numbers I have on my friends list. SEVENTEEN AND EIGHTEEN! they were taped saying dude they are even talking about us in the states this is what they want! They are so de sensitized today.
British Columbia Elementary School near where this happened... sent notices home on parental awareness
7, 8, 9 , 10 year olds here please monitor what violence you expose your children to at these early ages. Television computer game violence.
It is not a generation gap thing here. It is a mental gap that we are creating here. Wake up and shake your heads. Children killing children thinking they are protected under the young offenders act is wrong!!!!! The sick bastard who killed his three children t wants out after three years for taking three lives...remember he did say during the trial he wanted revenge on his ex wife. So medication has made him all better. Wow way to go Doctor! You deserve more than a kickback for that prescription. Shame on Canada for being so politically correct.
Everyone is so bent on going green lets say the death penalty bring that back to save the environment! Get rid of the scum off the earth. I know for you no thats not right people out there. When the evidence is all there the DNA caught at the scene and full admission. The 25 cent solution. Cost one bullet. Not years of doctors and pills and therapy and art classes
so a day pass to starbucks can be granted to scope out another victim C mon. That is one carbon footprint we should be erasing.
Save the taxes from that to pay for politicians haircuts. A Canadian I am and just another mother ashamed of our laws.

I hear you but I don't think the two cases should be tarred with the same brush - in the first case the guy was delusional and the crime was not commited out of malice, albeit it was just as horrendous as the other, but perhaps some of the blame belongs to society. The Proctor case is entirely different- these two F'n heathens belong as I previously said on the end of a rope, or serving a life sentence made as miserable and painful as possible. They should never ever under any circumstances get a pass to Starbucks. They can not be rehabillitated, Shoenborn possibly can.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
I hear you but I don't think the two cases should be tarred with the same brush - in the first case the guy was delusional and the crime was not commited out of malice, albeit it was just as horrendous as the other, but perhaps some of the blame belongs to society. The Proctor case is entirely different- these two F'n heathens belong as I previously said on the end of a rope, or serving a life sentence made as miserable and painful as possible. They should never ever under any circumstances get a pass to Starbucks. They can not be rehabillitated, Shoenborn possibly can.[/QU

Scarry when the word possibly comes into play with Shoenborn. Get rid of all of them.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hear you but I don't think the two cases should be tarred with the same brush - in the first case the guy was delusional and the crime was not commited out of malice, albeit it was just as horrendous as the other, but perhaps some of the blame belongs to society. The Proctor case is entirely different- these two F'n heathens belong as I previously said on the end of a rope, or serving a life sentence made as miserable and painful as possible. They should never ever under any circumstances get a pass to Starbucks. They can not be rehabillitated, Shoenborn possibly can.[/QU

Scarry when the word possibly comes into play with Shoenborn. Get rid of all of them.

Virtually nobody will ever develop into the type of monsters who murdered Proctor but everyone of us given the right conditions and circumstances could get delusional like Shoenborn- there is no guarantee against mental illness.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
Virtually nobody will ever develop into the type of monsters who murdered Proctor but everyone of us given the right conditions and circumstances could get delusional like Shoenborn- there is no guarantee against mental illness.

Virtuall reality has changed the way this generation is...when we can talk about this on a computer to total strangers,
" virtually nobody " has become a developmental product of society today. So the normal is becoming we can all say we have the mental illness after the fact and manipulate the system? Shoenborn he had malice and intent pre he wanted revenge on his ex wife. That is hate acting on an emotion and thinking about it doing it then crying about it after the fact. Mentall illness yes there are those that are born and raised with mental illness and still learn right from wrong. He went down hill after his wife left he wanted to hurt her to get back at her the only way that would break her heart and soul. He has no mentall illness he is cunning and manipulative and some pill pusher is falling for his act. He should not be allowed out after three years. I lived with a mentall illness person for 21 years. Saw the pills for depression...anxiety...nerves. I have seen both sides of what they are capable of and not. Manipulation is number one...cunning number two...all the stages of denial...acceptance... grieving. Then they come home and laugh about it and think they are above the law. Because they got away with being coddled about it within the law. Shoenborn should not be allowed out at this time it is wrong.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Delusional. Ya right. Son of a b itch should be locked up for Fu cking life. Period.

About 30 years ago I worked with a fellow who was quite normal in most ways (he drank quite a bit) and within a period of weeks he went delusional and paranoid. He never did have a tendency to hurt anyone, just very scared and thought he was being followed. One morning when I saw him on the job, he comes up to me and says "Jack, the bastards are monitoring my heart beat now- all night long I had to listen to it.............normal, abnormal, normal, abnormal..........I'm sick of it", I never saw him after that but apparently they got him on proper medication and he functioned well for several years after that. It all started within months after his mother died, so I know for sure Gerry, that problem is quite possible.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
About 30 years ago I worked with a fellow who was quite normal in most ways (he drank quite a bit) and within a period of weeks he went delusional and paranoid. He never did have a tendency to hurt anyone, just very scared and thought he was being followed. One morning when I saw him on the job, he comes up to me and says "Jack, the bastards are monitoring my heart beat now- all night long I had to listen to it.............normal, abnormal, normal, abnormal..........I'm sick of it", I never saw him after that but apparently they got him on proper medication and he functioned well for several years after that. It all started within months after his mother died, so I know for sure Gerry, that problem is quite possible.

There are times when it is clear someone is bat **** crazy, by what they do. This guy had a reason he expressed for killing those kids, and knew he'd done a bad thing, thus his hiding and attempted suicide. What he did, his case, doesn't play as cut and dry mental illness. It plays as manipulative bastardness.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There are times when it is clear someone is bat **** crazy, by what they do. This guy had a reason he expressed for killing those kids, and knew he'd done a bad thing, thus his hiding and attempted suicide. What he did, his case, doesn't play as cut and dry mental illness. It plays as manipulative bastardness.

And yet his psychiatrist says he's sick not criminal.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

I know... I've argued that side of the issue on plenty of other cases before. The greyhound killing for one. It just seems to me that when it is so far from 'clearcut' for most people, and the mother's wounds are still so fresh, this just doesn't sit right with me.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

You ave no Fu cking idea old man. Not a Fu cking clue. How would you like my phone number so you can let my wife know that she should feel sorry for the son of a bi tch that killed her cousins kids.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You ave no Fu cking idea old man. Not a Fu cking clue. How would you like my phone number so you can let my wife know that she should feel sorry for the son of a bi tch that killed her cousins kids.

What is the need for insulting me Gerry? I've got my ideas the same as you have yours, obtained from my life's experiences and my interpretations. Forums are about tossing opinions back and forth and fine tuning them. I'm sure if any of my family was killed by someone, I'd react in some fashion that's quite extreme and quite likely from emotion as much as reason. I think anyone on a forum has the right to express an opinion without being sworn at and insulted.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I don't understand how mental illness can be used as a defense. Either he killed them or he didn't. Since he admitted it he should be executed like any other murderer. There was another religious wingnut in Quatsino a number of years ago. Burned his house down with his kids in it and then phoned his wife who was elsewhere to tell her all about it. If I remember correctly they were on the verge of splitting up and there was no way she was going to get custody. Don't know where he is now but his liar was using the insanity defense as well.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't understand how mental illness can be used as a defense. Either he killed them or he didn't. Since he admitted it he should be executed like any other murderer. There was another religious wingnut in Quatsino a number of years ago. Burned his house down with his kids in it and then phoned his wife who was elsewhere to tell her all about it. If I remember correctly they were on the verge of splitting up and there was no way she was going to get custody. Don't know where he is now but his liar was using the insanity defense as well.

That S.O.B. was sent away for the duration in prison. He did it out of spite and out of meanness phoned his wife to come over and view the carnage. He killed all 6 kids.

jwmcq625

Nominee Member
Sep 14, 2007

Scarry when the word possibly comes into play with Shoenborn. Get rid of all of them.[/QUO
Sadly the Liberals under Trudeau who took justice out of our justice system. I have no problem with him repatriating the BNA back to Canada, but what he illegally did next was to insert his version of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms into the document without legal grounds to do so, and definitely not with consultations with Canadians in general. This document confers more rights to criminals than it does to their innocent victims. It has also bestowed on our appointed and unaccountable judiciary at the Supreme Court to override our elected representatives in Parliament. The Liberal I know have no problems with this concept, because they can get what they want, by appointing Liberal friendly lawyers to the Judiciary and then sitting back when unpopular and asinine decisions are made by this Court, and say, our hands are tied as the Supreme Court has spoken. Chretien a Trudeau Cabinet Minister and later PM stated that although the Charter contains a "Notwithstanding Clause," to override a Court ruling, Chretien had stated he could think of no occasions where he would ever implement this clause. Then along came Paul Martin who stated that as far as he was concerned the Supreme Court represented "The Final Word in Canada." Now that's ironic don't you think, that we have politicians all the time telling us that we live in a democracy, and that government is accountable to the people, yet the Liberal especially are more than happen to allow appointees to make law in this country. We have allowed a situation to take place where the people who really have the final say are appointees, and are unaccountable to anybody, least of all to the people of Canada, and considering that some of their asinine decisions are right out there in left field, made without a modicum of common sense.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That S.O.B. was sent away for the duration in prison. He did it out of spite and out of meanness phoned his wife to come over and view the carnage. He killed all 6 kids.

and this dickhead posed the kids for maximum effect for when Darcy got home, and then when he was finally caught, the first thing he asked was if Darcy had killed herself...... but of course, he was delusional and didn't know what he was doing.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
and this dickhead posed the kids for maximum effect for when Darcy got home, and then when he was finally caught, the first thing he asked was if Darcy had killed herself...... but of course, he was delusional and didn't know what he was doing.

His photo a blank stare there is no person inside that shell. He is not a human being anymore. He should not have any rights to ask anything to benefit a need. He should have nothing. I am so sorry for Darcy what she has to live with for the rest of her life knowing
he is still alive and may be soon out there her nightmare is real still on going because our insensitive Laws are allowing her torture.
How can this be stopped when it is so wrong. Petition for her rights as a victim? Her safety? What does it take here who has the answers for these mothers that are dealing with this?

Wernicke - Korsakoff Syndrome is a dementia caused by ( he drank quite a bit ) sounds like his problems were more alcohol related
self induced. I hope he was dried out before medicating him became the option. To many pills are going around. I was in a hair salon and the young girls all of them 24 - 26 ish were talking about what antidepressants they were taking as if it was a normal run of the mill
conversation to be having open in public. The Society normals have changed so much. It would have been more refreshing to overhear what fun they had been going out having fun doing things non medicated. So for that problem the fellow 30 years ago it is quite possible he was an alcohol induced dementia drunk. You never saw him after that. He got pills.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wernicke - Korsakoff Syndrome is a dementia caused by ( he drank quite a bit ) sounds like his problems were more alcohol related
self induced. I hope he was dried out before medicating him became the option. To many pills are going around. I was in a hair salon and the young girls all of them 24 - 26 ish were talking about what antidepressants they were taking as if it was a normal run of the mill
conversation to be having open in public. The Society normals have changed so much. It would have been more refreshing to overhear what fun they had been going out having fun doing things non medicated. So for that problem the fellow 30 years ago it is quite possible he was an alcohol induced dementia drunk. You never saw him after that. He got pills.

Yeah, I kind of think you are right, he was an amazing guy in many ways, very hard worker, but after work it was to the bar where he would drink until closing time and that was probably the main cause with the death of his mother putting him over the edge. He did quit drinking and was fairly normal on his meds, he was also a heavy smoker, don't know if he quit smoking but died in 1994 probably in his early 60s. You couldn't find a nicer guy- give you the shirt off his back. But I don't think there's any comparison between him and Shoenborn.............he never had the vacant look.

Why do we have two threads dealing with the same topic? :smile:

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
Yeah, I kind of think you are right, he was an amazing guy in many ways, very hard worker, but after work it was to the bar where he would drink until closing time and that was probably the main cause with the death of his mother putting him over the edge. He did quit drinking and was fairly normal on his meds, he was also a heavy smoker, don't know if he quit smoking but died in 1994 probably in his early 60s. You couldn't find a nicer guy- give you the shirt off his back. But I don't think there's any comparison between him and Shoenborn.............he never had the vacant look.

Why do we have two threads dealing with the same topic? :smile:
I don't know I just found this site one night logged in and thought ok its late I am pd O at this and just went verbal D with that. See what I mean about changes, thanks for the nice reply stranger :) . I still have an old rotary phone Lol. Plugged that in. My neice who is 11 went to answer it and said where do I push talk! They still work when the power goes out. So if i make an error please laugh with me or at me :)

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth

Scarry when the word possibly comes into play with Shoenborn. Get rid of all of them.[/QUO
Sadly the Liberals under Trudeau who took justice out of our justice system. I have no problem with him repatriating the BNA back to Canada, but what he illegally did next was to insert his version of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms into the document without legal grounds to do so, and definitely not with consultations with Canadians in general. This document confers more rights to criminals than it does to their innocent victims. It has also bestowed on our appointed and unaccountable judiciary at the Supreme Court to override our elected representatives in Parliament. The Liberal I know have no problems with this concept, because they can get what they want, by appointing Liberal friendly lawyers to the Judiciary and then sitting back when unpopular and asinine decisions are made by this Court, and say, our hands are tied as the Supreme Court has spoken. Chretien a Trudeau Cabinet Minister and later PM stated that although the Charter contains a "Notwithstanding Clause," to override a Court ruling, Chretien had stated he could think of no occasions where he would ever implement this clause. Then along came Paul Martin who stated that as far as he was concerned the Supreme Court represented "The Final Word in Canada." Now that's ironic don't you think, that we have politicians all the time telling us that we live in a democracy, and that government is accountable to the people, yet the Liberal especially are more than happen to allow appointees to make law in this country. We have allowed a situation to take place where the people who really have the final say are appointees, and are unaccountable to anybody, least of all to the people of Canada, and considering that some of their asinine decisions are right out there in left field, made without a modicum of common sense.

So a petition to keep him Shoenborn locked up for good to start with hundreds of thousands of signatures.

The Canadian Charter of Rights. S.33 of the charter of rights in Canada Guarantees these rights and freedoms whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.

Can this mother plead her rights the Individual right to be free of threat and excercise of domination and violence , hurt , maimed, degraded, shamed by her children's murderer who is subjecting this upon her and the public?
By the continued exploitation of her personal safety by her ex husband her safety exploitation of her murdered children? Can she do this?
A violation of what is described as a right in the charter is a violation of Law. The Judicial decision was weak. The guarantee of rights and freedoms were taken away from those three children. Life,Liberty and security of Person. Shoenborn was proven guilty of Murder according to Law."But not criminally responsible due to a mental disorder" But on reading some of the questioning that was posted by officers he did say in one statement you didn't mean it, he didn't mean it. But I meant to do it. ( Does that statement not
mean he knew what he was going to do? and he acted upon that.) That is a sound thought process. Meaning to and acting upon.

MOBILITY RIGHTS in the Charter. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment. Equality Rights, Mental Disability. He knew right from wrong. He was a drug abuser. Every Psychiatrist wants a case like this
to glorify their own Resume at some point after doping up everyone else that gets old fast. This is new and exciting for them
no matter what else is going on with the other peoples lives at stake.

Enforcement: of Guaranteed Rights and Freedoms as guaranteed by the Charter have been infringed upon in the mothers case have they not?

As well Shoenborn talks of God in his statement. The Sixth Commandment that says "thou shalt not kill" ( Exodus 20:13) translation of Exodus 20:13 in the New King James version of the bible states "You shalt not murder; God allowed the Israelites to kill other humans under very special circumstances such as punishment for Sin and murder.
Jesus spoke out against murder. In Matthew 5:21 - 26 Jesus amplifies the meaning of the 6th commandment. Murder like all Sin begins in the human mind. (The Charter recognizes God) MathewiS 15:18 - 19, Mark 7:20 - 23 it starts as a thought, in this case
hatred which leads to the action of murder.

This fits right in with Shoenborn how he acted. There is a point to all this blathering on.

To commit murder means more than Just Killing someone it means having an angry and unforgiving attitude towards them. So the Charter of rights recognizes the bible upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of Law. Shoenborn understood the supremacy of God during his questioning. Shoenborn knew right from wrong. He chose his answers carefully to play up his character for the court and he acted. What else is he going to do he is caught. The judicial decission was weak. It is to the benefit of the Forensic Psychiatric Institute only at this point and not to the Charter Rights of the mother and Children.

Can this be used to plead a case under S.33 for this mother to protect her rights her fundamental freedoms and those of her murdered childrens rights? Is there anyone who thinks that she can do this? Challenge her rights? JWMCQ625 ?