TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011
Re: What is FAITH?

You make no room for realization of NEW concepts.. if you limmit your use of words to the definitions ( and get this RIGHT) that PEOPLE CREATED and put in the dictonary...

You place long nonsencical posts in order to stop others from following this NONE-disscussion..

And a can't really blaime you, considering that you say NOTHING but irrelevant and abusive insults and pure nonsense..

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

You make no room for realization of NEW concepts.. if you limmit your use of words to the definitions ( and get this RIGHT) that PEOPLE CREATED and put in the dictonary...

You don't find elements of hypocrisy in the fact you'll waste time quibbling over definitions of mere words yet you quote so liberally from A Fallacy Recognition Handbook?

Why can't you get a "decent" argument?

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

But most even without a GED, can see RIGHT through YOU...

You do not even make the remotest attempt at a "decent" argument.

You attempt to establish a limmitation, one cannot create NEW WORDS that effectively descibe NEW CONCEPTS.. This is a TRUTH which you would perfer to remain UNKNOWN, so that you can maintain your grip on the IGNORANT, even if that IGNORANT ONE is yourself..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Your entire scam is another fallacy..

Fallacy: Red Herring

Also Known as: Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase. Description of Red Herring

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:
  1. Topic A is under discussion.
  2. Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
  3. Topic A is abandoned.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Lets save some time and skip this one, shall we..

Fallacy: Straw Man
Description of Straw Man

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:
  1. Person A has position X.
  2. Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
  3. Person B attacks position Y.
  4. Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.
This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position simply does not constitute an attack on the position itself. One might as well expect an attack on a poor drawing of a person to hurt the person.

Reason.... What an odd word from one who contradicts himself so many times in one thread...

You have revealed no contradictions you simply utter that I have..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Are you really as unreasonable, illogical, unrealistic, and spitefull, as you represent yourself to be..

Or are you only like that with me because of your JUDGEMENT that I am UNWORTHY...

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

...arguing with a fool is like carrying a lantern for a blind man...

Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd.
David Lynch

Apparently you don't read what you type....

When you speak you generally intend to express a specific idea, I can interpret what you intended to say correctly or I might misunderstand what you intended to express..

What you said may be ambiguous, maybe it was quite nonsensically, or maybe I just didn't really make an effort to grasp precisely what you mean. But then again maybe I comprehended precisely what you meant to say..

Only I can make you believe that I actually comprehended what you meant.. But you can NEVER TRULY KNOW that I did, I can only provide reasonable evidence by which you can estimate that I did.. And I can NEVER TRULY KNOW that I actually and accurately comprehended what you meant, but you can only provide reasonable evidence by which I can estimate that I did..

But in any case I am either RIGHT or I am WRONG...irrelevant of any evidence, and irrelevant of whether or not I KNOW or BELIVE that I am...

So once I have decided on, or concluded, or estimated the most reasonable, probable meaning that you intended, based on the evidence at hand, I can then make choices on how I ought to act, and anticipate your reaction..

If you react in a way that is completely contrary to my expectations, then I can reasonably conclude that I did NOT correctly estimate the meaning of your words, or you LIED, or you are not TRUE to your word..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Short run eight track;-)

You repeatedly insult, and make no arguments..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I have said many things, you have repeated the same thing again and again.........ect.

It would not be efficient to say more things to someone who uses fallacies to make arguments, and will most likely continue to do so, irrelevant of what is said..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

They will most likely continue to grip the hypocritical assumption that they KNOW, that they DON'T KNOW.

Last edited:

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

You seem to fail to see that you offer no arguement to any statements, other then the fact that it is your opinion that I am stupid..

Are you so blind that you cannot even see this....

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Common sense would dictate that one ought not continue in a disscussion with those who seek only to establish their own superiority at your expense..

Not so common sense would dictate...

In the grand scheme of things, it is NOT necessary that one NOT suffer, as necessity is purely a matter of a chosen objective..