Is the HOCKEY coach a pedophile?

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Appaarently it was done within the law. Harper is moving to close the loop hole in the law.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
why would there be any loop hole for 'scum' like that,
very disturbing.

And, apparantly he is coaching in italy, and they would
be completely unaware of his past.
Hopefully by now that hockey organization has been given
all the information needed to 'fire' him immediately, and
send him packing before someones else's kid is molested.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
very disturbing.

Unfortunately child molestation seems to be acceptable in some areas, the catholic church is one.
These perverts should be put in the general population in prison and see how long they survive...

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Unfortunately child molestation seems to be acceptable in some areas, the catholic church is one.
These perverts should be put in the general population in prison and see how long they survive...

apparantly many of them have to be in solitary confinement,
for their own safety behind bars.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The sad reality is that the many of the children who have been sexually assaulted let others know about such crime many years after the fact. I think victims should report this crime the next day, :idea:thus giving the pedophile a convincing massage that this will not be tolerated. Waiting 40 years to speak imagine how many others got damaged by the same person?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The sad reality is that the many of the children who have been sexually assaulted let others know about such crime many years after the fact. I think victims should report this crime the next day, :idea:thus giving the pedophile a convincing massage that this will not be tolerated. Waiting 40 years to speak imagine how many others got damaged by the same person?

don't forget when it happened they were very young, and
immature, and intimidated, and I'm sure riddled with guilt,
and threatened by him as well, buried the problem and
lived with it for years, until it 'had' to come out, and
even then, all of them didn't speak up.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In this guy's case, don't even put him in prison. Put him on the ice with some hockey parents. He'd last about 15 minutes, and only then so he could suffer.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hmmm, you may want to read this article...

Sadly the pro-pedophile lobby, with the help of Liberal politicians, certain judges, some media and some academics, has succeeded in eroding our nation’s laws protecting children. While the majority of Canadians want the age of consent raised from the ridiculous low age of 14, a small number of people are becoming confused regarding these matters.
The Liberal Party and Child Sexual Abuse

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Hmmm, you may want to read this article...

The Liberal Party and Child Sexual Abuse

One interesting thing, religion has many Conservative followers more so then Liberal thinking followers. Religion (church) has many incidents of pedophilia on record, part of the priesthood do not ever marry, they have assaulted many, and they are Conservatives, why bring the Liberals into this thread when in fact the topic is about pedophilia, you see, that is trolling. Lay off.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
One interesting thing, religion has many Conservative followers more so then Liberal thinking followers. Religion (church) has many incidents of pedophilia on record, part of the priesthood do not ever marry, they have assaulted many, and they are Conservatives, why bring the Liberals into this thread when in fact the topic is about pedophilia, you see, that is trolling. Lay off.
The article is about pedophilia. You brought up the pardon, Risus brought up the fact that the CPoC is trying to close that very loophole. While the LPoC is very much a larger part of the problem.

You can call it trolling if it makes it all better for you to love and embrace the LPoC, and you can try and make a connection with the CPoC and Priest pedophiles all you want.

The fact state a stark opposite, that any sane person can see. Which is why you can't see it, I guess.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The article is about pedophilia. You brought up the pardon, Risus brought up the fact that the CPoC is trying to close that very loophole. While the LPoC is very much a larger part of the problem.

You can call it trolling if it makes it all better for you to love and embrace the LPoC, and you can try and make a connection with the CPoC and Priest pedophiles all you want.

The fact state a stark opposite, that any sane person can see. Which is why you can't see it, I guess.

So on the pedophilia surrounding the Vatican in Europe which political party do you blame for these sexual assaults?.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So on the pedophilia surrounding the Vatican in Europe which political party do you blame for these sexual assaults?.
None. It was a vile act committed by men, not a political party. Only a moron would even try to connect the two. Which is why i guess you tried.

I do however blame the LPoC, the NDP and the CPoC for ineffectual laws that do not sufficiently protect children and do more to protect the criminals.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
None. It was a vile act committed by men, not a political party. Only a moron would even try to connect the two. Which is why i guess you tried.

I do however blame the LPoC, the NDP and the CPoC for ineffectual laws that do not sufficiently protect children and do more to protect the criminals.

CB U R a sill

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
very disturbing.

Nothing much surprises me after Clifford Olson managed to get that free trip to Surrey after serving 15 years because some idiot thought he was entitled to a hearing under the "faint hope" clause. I cannot see how someone can be granted a pardon for a crime resulting from a condition there is no cure for. I could possibly buy the argument he is sick and released from prison but should always wear an ankle bracelet so he can be monitored 24/7.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Nothing much surprises me after Clifford Olson managed to get that free trip to Surrey after serving 15 years because some idiot thought he was entitled to a hearing under the "faint hope" clause. I cannot see how someone can be granted a pardon for a crime resulting from a condition there is no cure for. I could possibly buy the argument he is sick and released from prison but should always wear an ankle bracelet so he can be monitored 24/7.

very puzzling, and I wonder what the law is, that makes it
legal for them to release sickos like this, and then allow
them to disappear from sight, no one knew where he was,
until someone reported that he is coaching in italy, he
should never be allowed to be anywhere near sports teams,
and I'm sure men's sports teams would be sickened if they
realized he was coaching them, after what he has done, as
it would make them look as though they condoned his past
behavior.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
very puzzling, and I wonder what the law is, that makes it
legal for them to release sickos like this, and then allow
them to disappear from sight, no one knew where he was,
until someone reported that he is coaching in italy, he
should never be allowed to be anywhere near sports teams,
and I'm sure men's sports teams would be sickened if they
realized he was coaching them, after what he has done, as
it would make them look as though they condoned his past
behavior.

I also wander how many other coaches on other sports have committed such displaceable assaults and victims are to afraid to come out and tell their nightmare of a story?

People who have been assaulted should be courageous enough and inform authorities, it is the only way to fight this silent demon.