Lost Generation

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
There are none so sad as they without hope. Stubborn is a virtue. Without it, I would have been confined to a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Without it, I most likely wouldn't be alive today. There is a lot of faith in tying a knot at the end of your rope just to have something to hang on to. You CAN fight City Hall....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
"There are none so sad as they without hope." I believe that, so do the dreamweavers, false hope is sadder still. Many kids today are pulled in a thousand different directions at the same time, maybe they don't see the road in the fog of choice.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I love that. It didn't work for me when I first saw this thread, but wow. Powerful. Thank you.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
"There are none so sad as they without hope." I believe that, so do the dreamweavers, false hope is sadder still. Many kids today are pulled in a thousand different directions at the same time, maybe they don't see the road in the fog of choice.
How can they see the road when their own parents are filling it with trees. One parent desperate to hold onto the children while the other is desperate to get the children. Big difference. One loves the children. One wants money and will tell the children anything to pull them over to their side to make the other pay the money. False hope is being created and no one can stop it. Sometimes courts make really really bad choices. I hope this time they make a really really good choice.