Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I got my Swine flu shot I feel safe they only asked me to sign a waiver they said I didn't have to read it just a standard form.

They gave me a white plastic (the first word was scribbled out) bag that had First Nation health unit printed on it and told me to keep it under my bed on the right side I guess it a good luck thing.

They also took down my phone number so they can call me for the first month

I really feel safe and will live through this pandemic

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I got my Swine flu shot I feel safe they only asked me to sign a waiver they said I didn't have to read it just a standard form.

They gave me a white plastic (the first word was scribbled out) bag that had First Nation health unit printed on it and told me to keep it under my bed on the right side I guess it a good luck thing.

They also took down my phone number so they can call me for the first month

I really feel safe and will live through this pandemic

The First Nation people, of all people, should be VERY wary of anything a gov gives them for free.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"The First Nation people, of all people, should be VERY wary of anything a gov gives them for free."

Better, still, they should REFUSE everything, including the billions on dollars the Government gives them for free.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Did you read it before you signed it?

I'm always amazed at people who sign stuff without reading or understanding it. No matter who says "oh, it's just standard....", by signing it you are agreeing that you understand it and accept it...which is hard to do, if you haven't read it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Flu Shot - Walmart

Walmart is offering flu shots
at over 3700 in-store clinics!
Walmart.com

How nice of Wal*Mart? Are you 100% sure H1N1 isn't just really really really good marketing?

If there is a human to human disease going around the last place I'll go for a vaccine is Mal * Mart where 20,000 shop daily touching everything as they go.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Canada Will Protect Swine Flu Vaccine Maker From Lawsuits
'Canada is protecting the drugmaker of swine flu vaccine from lawsuits over potential side effects, Canada's top doctor has confirmed. Dr. David Butler-Jones told a media teleconference Wednesday that Canada will shield GalxoSmithKline in the unlikely event there are problems with the vaccine, but it will not shield health practitioners who make mistakes in administering the shot.'
TheStar.com | SwineFlu | Canada will protect swine flu vaccine maker from lawsuits

why the need for protection? never needed it b4......
or did we

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Cervical Cancer Vaccine Continues Killing Young Girls Like Natalie Morton; Is Pathology Report a Pharma Cover-up?
Not surprisingly, some of Natalie's classmates are now concerned about the safety of the vaccine:
"We have to have three of the jabs in all and a lot of us don't want to take the rest, but they're telling us we have to because there will be side effects if we don't have them all."
Did you catch that? Even after killing one of their classmates, medical doctors are still lying to these girls, telling them that if they don't continue with all three vaccines, they will have more side effects. This, of course, is an outright lie. But it's par for the course when it comes to vaccines.'
Cervical cancer vaccine continues killing young girls like Natalie Morton; is pathology report a pharma cover-up? (opinion) by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See: Preparing for the Real Pandemic
by Kevin D. Annett, M.A., M.Div.​
'Last week, many of the aboriginal people in the remote west coast village of Ahousaht were innoculated with the tamiflu vaccine. Today, over a hundred of them are sick, and the sickness is spreading.
In the same week, body bags were sent to similarly remote native reserves in northern Manitoba that have also received the tamiflu vaccine.'
The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See: Preparing for the Real Pandemic : Republic of Lakotah - Mitakuye Oyasin

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Thimerosal, Organic Mercury, Swine Flu and You
'Thimerosal is nearly 50% mercury. Now, there is mercury and then there is mercury. Organic mercury – that contained in Thimerosal – is more dangerous than inorganic mercury, as it tends to hang around in the body longer. How dangerous is it?
According to one report, “In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative".'
Thimerosal, organic mercury, swine flu and you.

YouTube - How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Damage - Uni. of Calgary

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death

'Most health experts will agree that vaccine reactions can occur. It is estimated that roughly 1 in every million people will react to their vaccine. Even then, health officials maintain that it is usually a simple case of inflammation at the injection site and/or a slight fever. On a rare occasion, anaphylactic shock may occur due to the patient reacting to a substance that they are allergic to. However, the FDA recently approved four H1N1 vaccines that not only contain very questionable ingredients, but some of those ingredients have even been proven to cause cancer and death.'
FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death | VacTRUTH

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
you sound surprised......

Couple years ago you claimed as gospel that bush would never leave office so nothing coming from a foiler like you surprises me,your track record is awfull.
You foilers are all basically the same and apeing the same conspiracy crap like automated robots on as many forums as you can.I guarantee a few google searches will turn up your same posts here on many other forums.;-)
Your spammers,trying to sell your hate through lies,misinformation,partial quotes and outright bull****.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Did you guys know there are even these anti-vaccine nutters as pet owners? Well breeders actually. The vet clinic where Jamie volunteers at had this one dog breeder, who refused to vaccine for anything. Then, out of the blue she calls up, concerned for her dogs well being. Apparently she had never heard of the canine parvovirus.

Retards.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Responding to these threads is like playing Whack-a-Mole.
Or Stomp-the-Roach.

Ignorant and poorly educated people post vast screeds of obviously factually and logically flawed sensationalist crud.
Potentially harmful crud.

Any innocent reader who naively believes any of it risks possible health issues in the future.
I think it's morally reprehensible to post the stuff.

Do some people get some kind of twisted kick out of the feeling that maybe they have managed to influenced someones judgment and now they or their family could get very sick ?

Trex

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
In Canada the H1N1 flu shot won't be ready for another three weeks for safety testing which will be too late but all the world is on America because they will be the test country to administer the vacine with out a safety test if it is successful then the world will vacinatate sooner is not successfull then the testing will stop

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
In Canada the H1N1 flu shot won't be ready for another three weeks for safety testing which will be too late but all the world is on America because they will be the test country to administer the vacine with out a safety test if it is successful then the world will vacinatate sooner is not successfull then the testing will stop
they all ready shootin' it up here in Oz