danieltowsey

A Truth Soldier
Oct 13, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
The Gray Plane, That No One Saw

By Daniel J Towsey
May 7th, 2007

<snip>

It absolutely amazes me how people can not see the obvious.
Yet it is right in front of their eyes.

Everyone is looking for a smoking gun, when, all along it has been staring everyone right in the face.

I realized this long ago. So therefore, I feel that it is time again for me to write another ‘TRUTH Article’.

We’ve all seen it probably hundreds of times.

So now that I am going to point out the obvious. You well be able to see it for yourself for the first time.

What I am talking about is the second plane to hit the world trade center.

Have another look at it. What do you see? It’s not my imagination. It is clearly a gray unmarked windowless airplane. Only the military has these.

I dare you to show me an airplane with commercial markings and windows.

Just the other day here in Canada I caught the end of a special on 911, on television.

I do not know what the name of the show was. But that does not matter. What matters is that They played a zoomed in slow motion shot of the plane as it flew into the wtc, Where you can clearly see that it is a slightly dark gray, very shinny windowless plane. It was a shot from the sunny side, so the plane was very clear to see.

What this proves, is that there are plenty of very clear videos of the second plane Available from the corporate media. And they have chosen not to show them.

I watched a live video on that day of people’s reaction on the ground. These people were saying that it did not look like any commercial aircraft they have ever seen. Some witnesses said that it had a military like emblem in the front.

Remember this.

In any just court of justice. When a person on the stand gives testimony. If during that testimony it is proven that just one thing they said is shown to be a lie. Then their whole testimony is erased from the record. And the person usually gets charged with perjury. And goes to jail. So this applies to the official story on 911 too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fear not evil doers; I fear those that do nothing about it.

Telling the truth in times of deception is a revolutionary act.

We need a truth revolution. Are you going to join it?

First you need to start doing your own thinking and doing your own research. Do not trust anything you hear from the corporate media. Pick a topic. Pick a topic that you question. When you have done sufficient research. You can then contribute your knowledge of truth to the pot. Then tell your friends, neighbors or anyone you can.

Just understand that this ‘truth revolution’ can not have a leader or a structure. For they well destroy it. If everyone starts spreading the truth their way. The wave of humanity will win.

The only weapon against deceit and lies is ‘truth’. If you value your freedoms, realize that there is no freedom without truth.

Liars and deceivers are mentally ill. Only truth will make a person, country, or this planet will again.

Last edited by a moderator:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In any just court of justice. When a person on the stand gives testimony. If during that testimony it is proven that just one thing they said is shown to be a lie. Then their whole testimony is erased from the record. And the person usually gets charged with perjury. And goes to jail. So this applies to the official story on 911 too.

Hoist by your own petard. The above statement is not true. Does this make everything else you said a lie? I guess so, by your rules.

danieltowsey

A Truth Soldier
Oct 13, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
What are you talking about. When were you in a court of law where perjury was allowed? And since when do they allow lies to be accepted into the record? If your a sign of how society's thinking is going..Thats pretty scary..By the way. Lying on the stand after swearing to tell the truth, at minimum is an insult to the court and may very easily get you a contempt of court charge...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
What are you talking about. When were you in a court of law where perjury was allowed? And since when do they allow lies to be accepted into the record? If your a sign of how society's thinking is going..Thats pretty scary..By the way. Lying on the stand after swearing to tell the truth, at minimum is an insult to the court and may very easily get you a contempt of court charge...

ONE LIE by a witness does not make their whole testimony thrown out. Have you ever been in a court of law where no one lied on the stand? How many cases are actually tried as perjury?

I never said lies were allowed to be entered into the record; you said that one lie meant that all of the testimony by that witness was thrown out, which is patently not true. If you are a sign of how society's thinking is going, God help us all.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
... Have another look at it. What do you see? It’s not my imagination. It is clearly a gray unmarked windowless airplane. Only the military has these.

I dare you to show me an airplane with commercial markings and windows.

Because I like kicking a dead horse, I will take you up on that offer. Exhibit a. Exhibit b. Of course that is largely irrelevent because the second jet had windows.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I've heard people say that if you look really closely at the video you can see Richard Nixon at the controls of the plane and Andy Warhol is the co-pilot.

Last edited:

Phil B

Electoral Member
Mar 17, 2007
Brighton,UK
Ronald Regan was flying the first one.

I heard it was Glenn Miller, with Lord lucan as his co-pilot in the first plane. Amelia Earhart was flying the second plane with the crew and passengers of the Mary Celeste on board for good measure.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I heard it was Glenn Miller, with Lord lucan as his co-pilot in the first plane. Amelia Earhart was flying the second plane with the crew and passengers of the Mary Celeste on board for good measure.

No, you've got it all wrong. The planes were on remote control......I have this on good authority from one of the posters here....Which leaves the question; Where are the passengers What would you do with all those passengers? The passengers are on the FBI's secret witness protection program. It's so secret, the FBI can't find them.

Phil B

Electoral Member
Mar 17, 2007
Brighton,UK
No, you've got it all wrong. The planes were on remote control......I have this on good authority from one of the posters here....Which leaves the question; Where are the passengers What would you do with all those passengers? The passengers are on the FBI's secret witness protection program. It's so secret, the FBI can't find them.

You What!!

You mean my mate Mental Mickey has got it all wrong?
Too many atomic thunderbusters - that has always been his problem.

flipside

May 6, 2007
Why would Ronald Reagan be trying to fly a remote controlled airplane? And everyone knows Richard Nixon can hardly drive a car so your theories are already falling to pieces.

And as stated early who cares if one plane had no windows because one of them did you know it sure did have windows and everyone knows a plane with windows will level a large skyscrapper in less than two hours and to prove it I have 2 samples almost back to back proving that a plane with windows will level a building nearly the same way a controlled demolition would. I think Popular Crock did an article on this. Which means... duh that the plane without windows must have had windows because that building fell in the exact same manner...debunked!

I can also debunk another theory.. Flight 93 obviously crashed nearly straight into the ground, I think we can all agree because you can clearly see from the aerial photos a perfect outline of the planes shape in the very very very soft ground. So soft most of the debris sank right into the earth leaving the perfect outline, well excluding the engine they found in a nearby pond and the debris of plane parts, body parts, passports, a detailed book on the 911 attacks and a dvd of loose change. (Ha so Loose Change was out before the crash i previously looked over this!) But you need to understand science to know what happen here,.. you see when a plane dive bombs into very very very soft soil the nose of the plane will drive itself underground with the blackbox and then the rest of the plane (the tail) slams into the rest of the plane and will shatter causing the parts of the plane not burried yet to bounced backwards and out, backwards and out, backwards and out which explains the debris being spead around for 8 miles. You see what sank into the ground stayed there and the rest bounced backwards and out.

wow thats alot of debunkin right there...

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
The 2nd last line of the original post,Liars and decievers are mentally ill. I would also add those can watch the same video as MILLIONS of other people ,and somehow see something different.The more the conspiracists babble on the crazier they appear. Just today,renowned metallurgist,Rosie O,dumbbell, said that Guilliano was part of the cover-up after 9/11. Pass the tinfoil.

flipside

May 6, 2007
The 2nd last line of the original post,Liars and decievers are mentally ill. I would also add those can watch the same video as MILLIONS of other people ,and somehow see something different.The more the conspiracists babble on the crazier they appear. Just today,renowned metallurgist,Rosie O,dumbbell, said that Guilliano was part of the cover-up after 9/11. Pass the tinfoil.

Come on don't pile Rosie into all of us! Of course Guillianoganbino wasn't involved he's a nice guy and did really good things. Theres no evidence to prove anything theres so little evidence just try to prove anything Rosie you dumb bell.. Ha it would be funny to hear Donald Trump rip right into her on her thoughts of 9/11..haha he would set her straight on 9/11 eh?
These dam celebrities coming forward are not scientists and i will only believe a scientist who is proven to be legit by our trusty ol governments. Stand by your country my good men and obey for god jesus christ amen our plan will fall apart!

snfu73

disturber of the peace
*sigh*...let's face it...aliens from the planet kriptopod attacked the US...it's plain and obvious to me...for a millisecond as the second "plane" was hitting the tower, you can CLEARLY see a tiny alienoid figure waving at the camera, and chuckling in a freaky little way.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Walter, "I've heard people say that if you look really closely at the video you can see Richard Nixon at the controls of the plane and Andy Warhol is the co-pilot."

Walter has been drinking with Towsey again.

Towsey, how did you get out of the nut house? Why has Towsey not been banned from this forum? What does a person have to do to get banned from this forum? Say a naughty word? Ideas mean nothing. Odd for a forum.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Danieltowsey:

Nutbar trifecta now complete! Krakra, cranston36 and our latest member of the club: Danieltowsey!

Welcome, my kooky friend, welcome. Here, take this pill. . .

Pangloss