The Gray Plane That No One Saw

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The status for moderation is laid out in the forum rules jimshort. We try not to censor any more than needed. Content is not as much of a concern as conduct. Most posters here post well. They post intelligent, well thought out, reasonable articles. And most respond in kind, with intelligent, well thought out, reasonable rebuttals or contributions. The odd few post tripe, but the reasonable few are generally quick to explain why it's tripe, without resorting to personal attacks.

That the odd piece (or few, as we seem to have an influx the last couple days) makes it on which isn't up to the caliber of the majority of the forum, isn't of a lot of concern. It gets torn down pretty fast. Like a dessert in amongst all the meaty posts we sink our teeth into most days. ;-)

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
The World Trade Centre collapse was faked. The buildings were never there in the first place. The City of New York was a collosal plot by Rockefeller to take over the world.

Over to you, Towsey!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
No sorry Gymshorts

The WTC collapse was engineered to permit an American corporation to mint genuine fold-out memorial coins..... with genuine silver from the basement of the site....
It's about the money bud.....

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
MikeyDB,"The WTC collapse was engineered to permit an American corporation to mind genuine fold-out memorial coins..... with genuine silver from the basement of the site....
It's about the money bud....."

I don't know how you got left off of Pangloss's list of nutbars. What to hell is the matter with that woman?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Don't sulk now Gym....

Haul out some more of that milrate math....great stuff.....

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Does this thread connect to Towsey's 'Holocaust? Why it must be questioned' thread? Yes, but only in the mind of Towsey.

Karrie, how sunny of you. Perhaps you have the patience of Job.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
C'mon Gym....

You made the effort to personalize your criticisms of my contributions to CC and now you're sucking up to Karrie....

Go play with your milrates....:)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No, you've got it all wrong. The planes were on remote control......I have this on good authority from one of the posters here....Which leaves the question; Where are the passengers What would you do with all those passengers? The passengers are on the FBI's secret witness protection program. It's so secret, the FBI can't find them.

Although we are at odds 99.9% of the time this is a good question that conspiracy theorists will not and cannot answer.

"What happened to the people on the planes if they did not crash into the WTC?"

The only answer I have received was

"You'll have to ask your government."

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Any government that's prepared to torture then exterminate the members of a religious cult....wouldn't I think have any qualms about killing a few hundred people to preserve the hoax....

You fine "freedom-loving" Americans burned children alive at Waco.... not to mention several other adventures endorsed as entirely appropriate by the good people of America...

There are no suprises when it comes to what folk like Eaglesmack and other "good" Americans are prepared to do when it comes to preserving the status quo...

Chemical warfare...no problem....

Torture and de-humanization....oh well.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Good luck Daniel, you're probably used to being **** on by the proto-simian chorus, they chortle they fling dung, they guffaw and snicker, they clinge to the bars and cieling fixtures in thier cages, but they do not engage in discussion longer than one line, even with that light output they find themselves exhausted, confused and ready for some more prozac.:lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If you remember the Waco folks were burned alive under Clinton's administration. I was just as mad at that incident as the rest of you.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Of course after you've efectively buried your credibility under Holocaust subject matter, which is suicide by inquiry,officially deemed offlimits, due to the exclusivity of those elements, you're faced with a rebirthing job that will require an industrial excavator operated by God herself.:lol:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
What possible difference does it make who was the head nabob at the time?

The point is that when you decide who's a conspiracy theorist and who isn't, it's a decision based on hypocrisy. No conspiracy theory when George Bush says there's weapons of mass delusion in Iraq and Colin Powel the dancing showman of the UN and Donald Rumsfeld of the "Kill em all and let god sort em out" crowd... when a bunch of people who could have been left alone to allow time to settle their weirdness were identified as dangerous to the American Dream.....the tanks and the FBI moved in.....

Where were all the good Americans holding anyone to account when the smoke cleared?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hey people, buildings hardly ever pulverize themselves in mid air in 12 seconds, entire cities were leveled during WW2 and there is no recorded instance of midair pulverization and verticle collapse strongly resembling pro demolition. This duck is a bonifide fowl it quacks so loud the deaf and the dead can hear it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Although we are at odds 99.9% of the time this is a good question that conspiracy theorists will not and cannot answer.

"What happened to the people on the planes if they did not crash into the WTC?"

The only answer I have received was

"You'll have to ask your government."

Smack did you see anybody get on planes? Have you seen proof of passengers? If they snuffed everyone in the buildings what makes you think they'd stop somewhere and let a few hundred passengers go home in the middle of an false flag operation. Nobody kills more than the American government look at Iraqs 3 million liberated men women and children. Don't worry about passengers that very likely never existed and if they did they've done the dust to dust thing already right.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Smack did you see anybody get on planes? Have you seen proof of passengers? If they snuffed everyone in the buildings what makes you think they'd stop somewhere and let a few hundred passengers go home in the middle of an false flag operation. Nobody kills more than the American government look at Iraqs 3 million liberated men women and children. Don't worry about passengers that very likely never existed and if they did they've done the dust to dust thing already right.

I was not at Logan Airport that morning so I cannot say that I did. However, that morning a woman who works at my wife's company took a flight from Logan to California that morning for work. She was killed that day. Every year at the company picnic her family still gets an invite and they still attend. I have met them. They are real.

Or... perhaps they are not! Perhaps her software company is involved as well! Perhaps this family is not a family at all but a creation of the government. The people we see every year are actually CIA operatives. The woman my wife knew never existed. Wait a minute. If my wife claims she knew this woman and in reality she never existed. OH MY ! MY WIFE IS INVOLVED!

Reactions: karrie

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Eaglesmack, "What happened to the people on the planes if they did not crash into the WTC?"

Who did you ask exactly? You should have gone to the top. George.

Now enter Darkbeaver, with holocaust denial on his breath, to ally with MikeyDB. Eaglesmack warmed up on the World Trade Centre conspiracy, and is on the field! Mikey DB lashes out at the Great Satan's Stars of destruction and stripes of slavery! Eaglemack is down, muttering denial of his role in Waco!

We're beating the Americans again right here on the Canadian Conspiracy Forum! This is the best show since we burned down the Whitehouse! But the Whitehouse is still there, according to Bush, but not really because we burnt it. This begs for a Whitehouse conspiracy theory! I'm out of exclamation marks?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Eaglesmack, "What happened to the people on the planes if they did not crash into the WTC?"

Who did you ask exactly? You should have gone to the top. George.

Now enter Darkbeaver, with holocaust denial on his breath, to ally with MikeyDB. Eaglesmack warmed up on the World Trade Centre conspiracy, and is on the field! Mikey DB lashes out at the Great Satan's Stars of destruction and stripes of slavery! Eaglemack is down, muttering denial of his role in Waco!

We're beating the Americans again right here on the Canadian Conspiracy Forum! This is the best show since we burned down the Whitehouse! But the Whitehouse is still there, according to Bush, but not really because we burnt it. This begs for a Whitehouse conspiracy theory! I'm out of exclamation marks?

Back up off the canvas and swinging!