The Gray Plane That No One Saw

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Karrie appeals for appeasment.

You mistake my chuckling for appeals. I was actually enjoying the rhythmic quality... *thud*... *thud*...*thud*...*thud*...*thud*...*thud*...*thud*... that their heads make as they beat them against the brick wall. It has an almost tribal drumming quality to it. Most enjoyable.

If it weren't for having seen almost a full year of this same argument with these same people, I wouldn't mock. But I just can't help it today! lol.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You mistake my chuckling for appeals. I was actually enjoying the rhythmic quality... *thud*... *thud*...*thud*...*thud*...*thud*...*thud*...*thud*... that their heads make as they beat them against the brick wall. It has an almost tribal drumming quality to it. Most enjoyable.

If it weren't for having seen almost a full year of this same argument with these same people, I wouldn't mock. But I just can't help it today! lol.

I hope you're not mocking us because we display a conscientious work ethic and refuse to quit before we have exhausted the debateable points. And there were no bricks involved. Give up! What kind of advice is that for the youth of today, I ask you in all honesty would Edison have given up or Pickasso or Davinchy, I think we know the answer, don't we?:smile:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You cannot say there was a demolition when you have no proof that there was.

How much time did they use then? I would like the details on how exactly it was done.

The thermite conspiracy has already been disproven.

The pulverized concrete and the obliterated steel both observable testable handson evidence in the face of no agent of initiation are the proof of only one thing Smack, and that being the official report is in fact part of the crime. All the other evidence is in my opinion circumstantial in my opinion but just the concrete and steel require a new inquiry and it must be objective, it cannot be in any way connected with the government, if you'are so sure of your perspective what could possibly stop you from agreeing to that, it is in fact the only way you'll stop the controversy. As a matter of fact the "thermate" signature has been proven, conclusively.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I hope you're not mocking us because we display a conscientious work ethic and refuse to quit before we have exhausted the debateable points. And there were no bricks involved. Give up! What kind of advice is that for the youth of today, I ask you in all honesty would Edison have given up or Pickasso or Davinchy, I think we know the answer, don't we?:smile:

LOL. If I could greenie you for slapping me down I would. Alas, I must have gotten you for some other reason recently. Hope it wasn't a red one! lol.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Eaglesmack, "The termite conspiracy has already been disproven."

But Lone Wolf has caved in. Lone wolf. Poor bastard folded like a house of cards.

Jim is sucking up to the moderator again.

O.K. My name is Jim Short and I believe the World Trade Centre termite conspiracy theory.

That's step one. Step two is; But...

'scuse me? My parents were married I'll have you know ;-)

Lone wolf has not caved in. WTC did that. I'm just not familiar enough with the tube design in which WTC was erected in to provide sound argument. Looks like any controlled demolition I've ever seen in conventional construction ... and I still want to know about those hot spots.

I will NOT buy into that "pretty blue skies day" punctuated by FOUR rogue airplanes - or the final mile's worth Pentagon deck level flight.

Woof!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Eaglesmack, "The termite conspiracy has already been disproven."

But Lone Wolf has caved in. Lone wolf. Poor bastard folded like a house of cards.

Jim is sucking up to the moderator again.

O.K. My name is Jim Short and I believe the World Trade Centre termite conspiracy theory.

That's step one. Step two is; But...

Oh...he meant termite theory. Well he's got me there. That is highly possible.