The Gray Plane That No One Saw

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Eaglesmack, you don't know what you are up against. In fact, according to my conspiracy manual, you don't know anything.

Darkbeaver is fresh off proving that the holcaust was a hoax. How hard do you think it will be to prove that there were no people on a radio remote controlled plane? Are you crazy?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Good to see you adding such factual and cogent material to the discussion Gym....

Long on pap but short on anything like critical thinking....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Eaglesmack, you don't know what you are up against. In fact, according to my conspiracy manual, you don't know anything.

Darkbeaver is fresh off proving that the holcaust was a hoax. How hard do you think it will be to prove that there were no people on a radio remote controlled plane? Are you crazy?

There you are Jim, a bargin basement capitalist stooge, only a lazy B string player would use the ace in the first round Jim, now your hand is empty. As usual. :smile:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I was not at Logan Airport that morning so I cannot say that I did. However, that morning a woman who works at my wife's company took a flight from Logan to California that morning for work. She was killed that day. Every year at the company picnic her family still gets an invite and they still attend. I have met them. They are real.

Or... perhaps they are not! Perhaps her software company is involved as well! Perhaps this family is not a family at all but a creation of the government. The people we see every year are actually CIA operatives. The woman my wife knew never existed. Wait a minute. If my wife claims she knew this woman and in reality she never existed. OH MY ! MY WIFE IS INVOLVED!
Ok, she's dead, lots of people have been killed by the American government, including many thousands of Americans.Where are you going with your questions about victims? If you can't find them they're dead, right. How does that have any bearing on a demonstratable pro-demolition job?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
You know guys... this gets old really quick. Sitting around telling eachother how stupid you each are, how flawed the arguments, how insane the positions, etc. I think you're all above it. Find an article to discuss. Find an issue to argue. But stop with the personal attacks.

"It's a mere twist of language that makes the difference between whether you're patting one another's backs, or whacking one another off."

While you're doing the opposite of back patting, I think you're all still getting way more enjoyment out of ripping on each other than any grown, sane person ought to.

Move on guys.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Eaglesmack, "If my wife claims she knew this woman and in reality she never existed. OH MY ! MY WIFE IS INVOLVED!*

Sorry to hear this buddy. They got to her. Check your kids man.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And no offense to our American contributors, but this is CANADIAN Content.... the plane's not gray, it's GREY. Sheesh. ;-)

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Da plane! Boss, da plane!

Gray planes appear on Canadian Content, and whither be moderation? I'm into blaming the moderator today. It's Blame Karrie Day. It may have been an American plane. I think that we might agree on that. But it's flying in Canadian cyberspace now. And it's all Karrie's fault.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ok, she's dead, lots of people have been killed by the American government, including many thousands of Americans.Where are you going with your questions about victims? If you can't find them they're dead, right. How does that have any bearing on a demonstratable pro-demolition job?

It is not a demonstratable pro-demolition job. It is impossible for them to have rigged explosives overnight, fly planes into the building, and set off charges. Would not planes cut demo wire? Would not fire set off TNT?

Have you ever seen a documentary on how involved it is taking a vacated building down?
Do you have any idea the amount of labor involved?
Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in that part alone?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Da plane! Boss, da plane!

Gray planes appear on Canadian Content, and whither be moderation? I'm into blaming the moderator today. It's Blame Karrie Day. It may have been an American plane. I think that we might agree on that. But it's flying in Canadian cyberspace now. And it's all Karrie's fault.

That's fine Jim. I have broad shoulders (metaphorically speaking).

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Eaglesmack, "Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in that part alone?"

Many people. So many people. And they are all in on it. Why did the NYFD radio communications fail? The fire department was compromised by the militart industrial complex operatives, obviously. You are so naive.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It is not a demonstratable pro-demolition job. It is impossible for them to have rigged explosives overnight, fly planes into the building, and set off charges. Would not planes cut demo wire? Would not fire set off TNT?

Have you ever seen a documentary on how involved it is taking a vacated building down?
Do you have any idea the amount of labor involved?
Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in that part alone?

You insist on the overnight rigging of the buildings as if that were proof of anything, it's not considered evidence it's not even a question, the pulverized concrete and the obliterated steel are the evidence not any backward question of the impossibility of rigging the building. You cannot have demonstratable demolition and then say it didn't happen because no one had time to rig the buildings. Investigation does not work that way, and in any case the buildings have stood there for over twenty years, isn't that enough time, who put a time restriction on the rigging job.Charges like that are double and triple strung, if in fact they used any lines at all, have you never heard of wireless detonation.Thermate was used not TNT. There was in fact lots of time to do the rigging.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Darkbeaver, "You cannot have demonstratable demolition and then say it didn't happen because no one had time to rig the buildings. Investigation does not work that way, and in any case the buildings have stood there for over twenty years..."

Eaglesmack, do we have to paint you a picture? The buildings were rigged at the time of original construction.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Darkbeaver, "You cannot have demonstratable demolition and then say it didn't happen because no one had time to rig the buildings. Investigation does not work that way, and in any case the buildings have stood there for over twenty years..."

Eaglesmack, do we have to paint you a picture? The buildings were rigged at the time of original construction.

Woo-hoo where have we heard this before? Now we're gonna get the insurance company argument and the shouting down and the expert testimony from a guy who once hung drywall in his basement and name calling and all the denials that mean the sheep won the debate. It's all in another 9/11 thread in here (among a thousand other places)

Woof!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You insist on the overnight rigging of the buildings as if that were proof of anything, it's not considered evidence it's not even a question, the pulverized concrete and the obliterated steel are the evidence not any backward question of the impossibility of rigging the building. You cannot have demonstratable demolition and then say it didn't happen because no one had time to rig the buildings. Investigation does not work that way, and in any case the buildings have stood there for over twenty years, isn't that enough time, who put a time restriction on the rigging job.Charges like that are double and triple strung, if in fact they used any lines at all, have you never heard of wireless detonation.Thermate was used not TNT. There was in fact lots of time to do the rigging.

You cannot say there was a demolition when you have no proof that there was.

How much time did they use then? I would like the details on how exactly it was done.

The thermite conspiracy has already been disproven.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The instant one of you changes the other's mind via links to reports and youtube videos, drinks are on me. Hell, I'll buy for the whole forum if it ever happens.

Surely, one of you is about to budge, right?

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
Eaglesmack, "The termite conspiracy has already been disproven."

But Lone Wolf has caved in. Lone wolf. Poor bastard folded like a house of cards.

Karrie appeals for appeasment.

Jim is sucking up to the moderator again.

O.K. My name is Jim Short and I believe the World Trade Centre termite conspiracy theory.

That's step one. Step two is; But...