Occupy Wall Street Fail

gopher
No Party Affiliation
The right wing media has attempted to smear the OWS movement in Oakland by saying it has engaged in violence. Many participants in those rallies say they had no part in that violence at all. Recently, videos of agent provocateur actions have been posted on you tube to show who really committed the violence:

CopwatchOccupy Oakland Beware of Police Infiltrators and Provocateurs - YouTube

Agent Provocateurs found to be cause of violence at OWS Oakland - Baltimore Sun talk forum

Black clad agents committed violence and, as you can plainly see from the videos, OWS participants tried to stop them from committing those acts of violence. Then the police allowed them to escape and blamed innocent participants for crimes they did not commit. These police crimes are reminiscent of the same actions taken by the corrupt COINTELPRO during the J Edgar Hoover era in the FBI.

Conservatives on this forum often say government is the problem. If they are consistent in their beliefs, they should be just as vehement in condemning the actions of those criminal police. So let's hear from them.

In Between Man
Free Thinker
EagleSmack
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Black clad agents committed violence and, as you can plainly see from the videos, OWS participants tried to stop them from committing those acts of violence. .

Committed violence as you can plainly see.

Where Gopher... where? Where were these guys commiting volence?

CDNBear
+1
Agent provocateurs.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Agent provocateurs.

Clearly... CLEARLY they are commiting violence... CLEARLY I SAY! See!

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Clearly... CLEARLY they are commiting violence... CLEARLY I SAY! See!

Clearly!!!

EagleSmack
+1

Clearly!!!

Do you not see them! Right there...violence against OWS... CLEARLY I SAY!

dumpthemonarchy
Free Thinker
+1
OWS ought to be in Ottawa, protesting in front of parliament, that is where the reforms these people want have to come from. But the front of Parliament is grass, it would turn into a dump quickly. They ought to put brick there so protesters can camp in a public square. Camping in front of art galleries and parks are not proper public squares.

CDNBear
+1

Do you not see them! Right there...violence against OWS... CLEARLY I SAY!

The HORROR!!!

That pour OWS protester in the bath tub is just being provocateur'ed to death!!!

I would gladly trade places with her, to save her from the HORROR!!!

Oh the HORROR!!!

In Between Man
Free Thinker
+2

Black clad agents committed violence and, as you can plainly see from the videos...

Conservatives on this forum often say government is the problem. If they are consistent in their beliefs, they should be just as vehement in condemning the actions of those criminal police. So let's hear from them.

All the proof we've shown you that the Occupy movement is the lunatic fringe, and the video you posted is all you can come up with?! It proves NOTHING.

From the video: "You have the right to be in a public place and to observe police activity."

And the police have the right to observe the activity of protesters. Since the video doesn't show this officer inciting violence (as you claim the police did) you can't legitimately call him an "agent provocateur". He's there to observe the lunatics, and acting undercover is a LEGAL tactic.

Epic fail Gopher.

EagleSmack
+1

The HORROR!!!

That pour OWS protester in the bath tub is just being provocateur'ed to death!!!

I would gladly trade places with her, to save her from the HORROR!!!

Oh the HORROR!!!

Oh the horror...

CDNBear

Oh the horror...

Typical Reich wing neoKKKon jackbooted thugs.

Those heels are for stepping on the throats of innocent OWS protesters.

EagleSmack
+1
Just... JUST LOOK at what they are doing!

Highball
Gopher sees this for what it really is. Plain old folks who are sick and tired of being sick, tired and screwed by their government. Many have differing reasons they vocalize but all are determined that 1) They are using their 1 st Amendment rights, 2) They want to be heard. 3) They are tired of being lied to and cheated by their government, banks and mortgage lenders plus now they are being brutalized by their police who are doing nothing more than obeying the orders relayed to them by highers ups in government. In the California Bay Area the local government leaders are now worried about the determination of the citizens who are angry. I find it interesting that the US sent the entire 3rd Division of the Army to Public Disturbance Training three years ago and they are now spiked out in elements throughout this once great nation. We may see them soon appear in the major cities.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

OWS should go occupy those two supplied locations bellow.....

You still believe it has to do with mortgages? LMAO!!!

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

You still believe it has to do with mortgages? LMAO!!!

Of course you would...the 99'ers themselves all have different opinions as to what it's all about...get your head out of your ideological a$$...if you pls

petros
You're a 99%er protester? Is the pizza any good?

IdRatherBeSkiing

The right wing media has attempted to smear the OWS movement in Oakland by saying it has engaged in violence. Many participants in those rallies say they had no part in that violence at all. Recently, videos of agent provocateur actions have been posted on you tube to show who really committed the violence:
Copwatch@Occupy Oakland: Beware of Police Infiltrators and Provocateurs - YouTube
Agent Provocateurs found to be cause of violence at OWS Oakland - Baltimore Sun talk forum
Black clad agents committed violence and, as you can plainly see from the videos, OWS participants tried to stop them from committing those acts of violence. Then the police allowed them to escape and blamed innocent participants for crimes they did not commit. These police crimes are reminiscent of the same actions taken by the corrupt COINTELPRO during the J Edgar Hoover era in the FBI.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
And clearly nobody in the OWS movement would wear black.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

And clearly nobody in the OWS movement would wear black.

Well... It depends on what you consider in this, and let's not forget that black clothes represent the angst and existentialist woe felt by these poor wee little lambs.

iPhone (black): $800
iPhone accessories (black) $50
Mac Book (black) $2500
Birkenstocks (black) $125
'Che' T-shirt (black) $10
'Che' beret (black and worn at a rakish tilt) $25

Yep, these folks are definitely committed to the cause and more than prepared to pay so their voice is heard

Angstrom
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayzView Post

They're even willing to steal from each other:

Occupy Portland This place has turned to Sh Sh getting stolen every night - YouTube

Like I said, No need for police to get involved this movement will kill itself.
Police intervention could be why its still going on today.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Well... It depends on what you consider in this, and let's not forget that black clothes represent the angst and existentialist woe felt by these poor wee little lambs.

iPhone (black): $800
iPhone accessories (black) $50
Mac Book (black) $2500
Birkenstocks (black) $125
'Che' T-shirt (black) $10
'Che' beret (black and worn at a rakish tilt) $25

Yep, these folks are definitely committed to the cause and more than prepared to pay so their voice is heard

How many of those items are American made using American materials?

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Like I said, No need for police to get involved this movement will kill itself.

This is why I mock them, even though I wish I could support them.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

How many of those items are American made using American materials?

All of 'em

petros
Are they?

Angstrom
Liberal

This is why I mock them, even though I wish I could support them.

I think there whole idea to occupy is a good one.
Localizing a huge crowd to block easy access to something is not a bad idea.
But to pitch a tent, in a park downtown is not, lol.

Here is some occupy idea's I'm thinking of supporting. =)
Move Your Money movement this Saturday - chicagotribune.com

This video I thought was really smart and funny. Enjoy
occupy protest protest How to really annoy the banks and finance companies This works... - YouTube
Last edited by Angstrom; Nov 5th, 2011 at 10:10 AM..

petros
+1
If they panhandle enough they can collectively buy shares in Wall St and bitch legitimately from the inside or get elected and ransack the Treasury where the problems really come from.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

I think there whole idea to occupy is a good one.
Localizing a huge crowd to block easy access to something is not a bad idea.
But to pitch up a tent, in a park downtown is not, lol.

I'm OK with either.

My issue begins at the fact that they do not have a single coherent mission.

petros
+1
They are already doing the best possible thing to avoid being stuck with Trillions of debt. Not working.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
Well, winter is coming soon (maybe today here). Who are these people
that they can afford to camp out for this extended period without having
everything they own and have worked for trickle out'a their fingers?

That doesn't happen without some financial backing. I'm thinking on a
personal level like mortgages and rent and car payments and insurance(s)
and utility bills and so on and so forth....x every person involved in camping
out in these public places where anyone else would be tossed out of for
pitching a tent.

I know it's illegal here in Regina...but there they are.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
I wonder if this sort of thing happened during the '30s when people REALLY had it tough!