Occupy Wall Street Fail

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Wow gopher.... I can't believe that you would stoop to this kind of low in defending the OWSers.

A 14 y/o girl, young woman with special needs, speculation of 10-20+ women at Occupy LA assaulted and little children flashed.

ANY kind of defence of these d*uche-bags or partisanship is among the lowest of the low.

Hang your head in shame man.

You and Eagle must your brains stuck up your anuses if you believe I'm defending anyone for a crime they committed.

Where's your condemnation of police in NYC?

In Oakland?

Of sheriff Arpaio?

The two of you ignorant dimwits should be ashamed of yourselves for failing to condemn those criminals. By contrast, I did not appalud any crimes in OWS but some of you right wing clowns defended Arpaio. Remember?

Your defense of criminal cops:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Re: Occupy Wall Street WIN

$1.3 million payout OKd to settle Occupy Oakland protesters’ suit

Source: SF Chronicle

A federal magistrate tentatively approved a $1.3 million settlement of a lawsuit filed by Occupy Oakland protesters who said they were corralled by police outside the downtown YMCA before being unfairly arrested and held in jail for hours.

In signing off on the deal last week, U.S. Magistrate Nathanael Cousins in San Francisco also granted preliminary class-action status, meaning the eight plaintiffs who sued the city of Oakland and Alameda County would share the money with roughly 400 people who allege they were unlawfully arrested on Jan. 28, 2012.

City and county leaders have already approved the payout, the latest in a series of settlements of lawsuits alleging police wrongdoing during mass arrests, court records show. Plaintiffs in the case, however, need to sign off on it before it becomes final.

“It’s the job of Mayor (Libby) Schaaf and the City Council to make sure that the Oakland Police Department understands the basis of this case, and that it requires that the police end the indiscriminate mass arrest of people taking part in a peaceful demonstration,” said Dan Siegel, an attorney for the plaintiffs who ran against Schaaf in last year’s election.

Read more: $1.3 million payout OKd to settle Occupy Oakland protesters’ suit - SFGate

As with so many peaceful public demonstrations which have been fully documented on this forum - police were the true criminals in this case. Now, as always, it is the taxpayers who have to foot the bill for their crimes. Again, all this can be solved by imposing the payment on the police union, not city taxpayers. If conservatives were as principled as they claim to be they would demand no less.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nice! A Liberal City has to pay a pretty much defunct libtard group 1.3 MILLION!

So they all get about $3,200 bucks a piece. I am sure they will share their new found wealth with others. lmao

Great news Gopher! Great find. I love it that Oakland has reaped the winds.

Rich spoiled brats have taken money from the poor minorities of Oakland and they will keep it for personal use.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You may have just nailed it.

Weed is legal in Cali for all intents. They have Weed Docs that simply say yes for any reason.

We have those here too. $175 billed to Provincial taxpayers for the visit to get an Rx. They are quick in and outs and have to renew yearly.

Before you had to get licenses filled out, there was a local Dr up on sexual assault charges who was filling them out to anybody who paid $500 cash.

He did over 1500 in two years.

That's a lot of cash.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
We have those here too. $175 billed to Provincial taxpayers for the visit to get an Rx. They are quick in and outs and have to renew yearly.

Before you had to get licenses filled out, there was a local Dr up on sexual assault charges who was filling them out to anybody who paid $500 cash.

He did over 1500 in two years.

That's a lot of cash.

Massachusetts is a solid liberal state but I am doubtful we will ever be a legal weed state.

You see...weed is fun and makes you feel good so I am told. Lots of people like to use it. If they make it legal that means they are making living a bit more fun and easy and THAT is not the liberal way. They like control and control over every aspect of society... right down to the Big Gulps.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Massachusetts is a solid liberal state but I am doubtful we will ever be a legal weed state.

You see...weed is fun and makes you feel good so I am told. Lots of people like to use it. If they make it legal that means they are making living a bit more fun and easy and THAT is not the liberal way. They like control and control over every aspect of society... right down to the Big Gulps.
If they make it legal, only the straight will get the good jobs.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Nice! A Liberal City has to pay a pretty much defunct libtard group 1.3 MILLION!

So they all get about $3,200 bucks a piece. I am sure they will share their new found wealth with others. lmao

Great news Gopher! Great find. I love it that Oakland has reaped the winds.

Rich spoiled brats have taken money from the poor minorities of Oakland and they will keep it for personal use.

You are the great conservative, therefore you should demand that the cop union pay for it and the treble damages that come with the $1.3 million.