Occupy Wall Street Fail

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Let's just leave Wall Street and our politicians alone. Let them do their work or they'll never be able to obtain the Holy Grail of infinite growth.

Don't forget Wall Street money will eventually trickle down to us the less wealthy! And once we are rich, it will trickle down to skinny children in Africa!!!

So please! LEAVE WALL STREET ALONE!!!

Yep.. Trickles Down alright..

The Ol' Golden Shower...

( When it reigns, we poor)

--------------------------------------

I mean ....

Awe Yes...The Wall Street/Economic, "Trickle Down Effect"...The Ol' Golden Shower phenomenon...

Never heard of it..

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Let's just leave Wall Street and our politicians alone. Let them do their work or they'll never be able to obtain the Holy Grail of infinite growth.

Don't forget Wall Street money will eventually trickle down to us the less wealthy! And once we are rich, it will trickle down to skinny children in Africa!!!

So please! LEAVE WALL STREET ALONE!!!

Where do you think the money is coming from to generate the utopian dream is clean/green tech?

I didn't see the protesters passing around the hat to collect for "the cause", just a whole bunch of pie-in-the-sky commentary and no ability to put their money where their mouth is.

I mean ....

Awe Yes...The Wall Street/Economic, "Trickle Down Effect"...The Ol' Golden Shower phenomenon...

Never heard of it..

Of course you haven't, the concept of talking the talk and walking the walk is entirely foreign to you.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
" OCCUPY WALLSTREET FAILS ! " ...

What ?.... OCCUPY WALL STREET.fails!
Ah..... Occupy WALL STREET FAILS!..?
..O.ICcUP(funny Colours)Y Wallstreet Fails!...

;):)

Best post in this thread.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Where do you think the money is coming from to generate the utopian dream is clean/green tech?

I didn't see the protesters passing around the hat to collect for "the cause", just a whole bunch of pie-in-the-sky commentary and no ability to put their money where their mouth is.

Of course you haven't, the concept of talking the talk and walking the walk is entirely foreign to you.

Touche..- (Tushy?)

French 4 ...

Touch.E..

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal

As if creating a green society was just a question of money. Of course, money is needed for research and technology but in the end it's really a question of human choices in regards to our life style and habits that will make a difference.

Money is just a tool for exchanging goods and the concept of infinite growth in a world of limited resources is mathematically unsustainable, both economically and ecologically.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
As if creating a green society was just a question of money. Of course, money is needed for research and technology but in the end it's really a question of human choices in regards to our life style and habits that will make a difference.

Money is just a tool for exchanging goods and the concept of infinite growth in a world of limited resources is mathematically unsustainable, both economically and ecologically.
But... but...money is God and God is infinite... so they tell us... I think...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

The growth they yak about is virtually infinite from the perspective of that crust. Centuries of gold war and murder prove the method. The present economic model is plainly fueled by misery.Technology will never replace ethics.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Wall street has been accused only. We must give due legal process it,s proper latitude to enforce the law of the various western stakeholders diverse or financial. These are democracies after all and we know the best interest of the (common) citizen is considered first and always.

PS Beg your pardon I forgot common and had to add it to the above. I'v seen the law looking to the common man. They suits better have another look.

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

So, exactly who makes the human choice to invent, research and develop this technology? Which groups donate their time and materials to engage the process?

Initially I'd have guessed that it would be Green Peace or any of the myriad of the 'Save the Planet' crowd, but alas, all they do is bitch and demand that someone else do it.

So, that leaves us with the question: Where does the money come from?

But... but...money is God and God is infinite... so they tell us... I think...

You gotta get out a little more Cliffy. Maybe in your world does food magically appear in the cupboard and the electricity inexplicably spews forth from the sockets as if magical.

For the rest of the world, these things cost money.

Was it or was it not Wall Street that lost trilions and stuck you with the bill?

Egads! You're right!

Abolish the markets and outlaw corporations, why what the world needs are more hunter-gatherer societies to right these innumerable wrongs.

That said, will you, or will you not be the first to strike a blow at the heart of Wall Street and stop supporting the big bad financial machine by not buying anything and contributing to the evilness?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Egads! You're right!

Abolish the markets and outlaw corporations, why what the world needs are more hunter-gatherer societies to right these innumerable wrongs?
How about regulations being reinstated that prevented you and I being stuck with Trillion$ of someone else's gambling debts?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Not just gambling debts debts for perversions to numerous to list. Debts soooo irresponsible and destructive that they defy imagination.

There can be no such thing as regulated free money